Profile for Aggied > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aggied RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Thomas the Train Toddler Boys' Briefs 7 Pair Pack (2T/3T)
Thomas the Train Toddler Boys' Briefs 7 Pair Pack (2T/3T)
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 29, 2014
I purchased this underwear for my 28-month old toddler as we introduced him to potty training. He likes to watch Thomas cartoons and we figured he would be motivated by wearing Thomas underwear. I was a little hesitant to purchase this product as many reviewers noted the fit was too small. Once I tried it, I was pleased with the fit. I do need to say, however, that my toddler is a bit on the petite side. He is ~27lb and still wears 24-months shorts and pants (bottoms on size 2T are often too big on him). I have purchased other brand of underwear in size 2T and it is big on him, specially the leg openings. This ones fit him perfectly, not to big, not too small. If he was an average 28-month old child, the underwear may be too small as others have noted.

Her [HD]
Her [HD]
DVD
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Her [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
I was expecting this movie to be interesting, different from others because of the topic it covers. In addition, I usually consult the IMDB rating to have an idea of how good/bad a movie may be. With an 8.2 score in IMDB I was under the impression this was going to be a very good play. I was quite disappointed with the film. The idea is plausible and logic (people getting emotionally attached to an OS) but the way it is executed had me wanting to quit the movie all together. The voice of "Samantha" (the OS) was very irritating for my taste and her increasing irrational demands hard to believe (even harder to believe that the main character was putting up with all the madness). Also, I felt the movie was going to have a different ending, like the OS was going to get an upgrade and without consulting the main character "Samantha" was going to be erased or gone forever. The whole idea of the OSs gathering so much wisdom and making their own choices seemed far fetched. In summary, the movie presents a good/interesting idea, but its execution and ending was not of my liking.

Belkin Essential Case for iPhone 4 and 4S (Clear / Black)
Belkin Essential Case for iPhone 4 and 4S (Clear / Black)
Offered by E-Shop Company, Inc.
Price: $9.83
23 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars sleek and nice looking, February 2, 2013
My previous Griffin Elan Form Graphite case broke on one corner and I had to find a substitute for it. While the previous case took a beating, the sides got very worn and were peeling, also the fact that you snap the top to the bottom of the case together, made me prone to constantly open and close one corner of the case when holding the phone in my hand.

Long story short, I wanted something similar to the Griffin Elan, but made of a more resistant material (that wouldn't wear and peel) and made of a single piece that wouldn't open and close. I didn't do a very extensive search but came across the Belkin Essential and based on the look and reviews, decided to give it a try.

I have been using it for about a week now and I must say I'm pleased with the look and fit. The volume control and on/off buttons are covered by the case, but that doesn't pose any difficult in pressing them when needed (at first I thought it was going to be a problem). The materials feels very soft, but it is not slippery as other reviewers' have mentioned. The only thing that I don't like (and thus the 4 stars) is the fact that you cannot stand the phone on its bottom or sides. I am very used to doing that when holding a Skype video chat or face time. Well, now I need to find something to support the phone with in order to have the same "hands free" feature as I had with the Griffin Elan.

In summary, looks and fit are really good. Only time will tell how resistant the material is and if it will end up deteriorating like the Griffin Elan did.

Sassy Developmental Sensory Ball Set - Inspires Touch
Sassy Developmental Sensory Ball Set - Inspires Touch
Price: $8.09
12 used & new from $7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and basic, January 21, 2013
I purchased this set after noticing that my son really likes to play with balls at daycare. They are smaller than what I thought and thus far he has only been interested in playing with the blue one. He has not really paid attention to the soft one of the one that rattles. Maybe later on he will notice them.

B. Wheeee-ls
B. Wheeee-ls
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $27.49
20 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, January 21, 2013
This review is from: B. Wheeee-ls (Toy)
This set of cars are really spectacular! I gave them to my son when he turned 1-year old and he loves them. They seem pretty sturdy, nice construction, and vivid colors. The pull back feature is probably the best thing about these cars. They start out slow and then steadily accelerate as they go. They travel pretty far and gain a good amount of speed as they go. My son is still learning how the pull back mechanisms works, but he sure loves chasing them around the house.

Kidoozie Peek N Peep Eggs
Kidoozie Peek N Peep Eggs
Offered by Tom's Toys Beverly Hills
Price: $11.95
37 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many pieces to pick up after playtime., January 21, 2013
This review is from: Kidoozie Peek N Peep Eggs (Toy)
This play set is nice, with vivid colors. The squeak of the eggs is very faint and sounds more like it is a defect rather than made on purpose. That, however, is not the worse about this toy. With so many pieces it is a nightmare to pick it up after it is used! My son just turned 1-year old and he still doesn't care about matching the shapes of the eggs to the carton or placing the egg top on the corresponding egg. He just tries to spread all pieces around without mercy. After all pieces are spread, he moves on to another toy. In other words, besides getting all pieces out of the carton, he doesn't play with it afterward. Pretty disappointing.
As a side note, it is kind of hard to relate the illustration on the egg tops to the eggs. The differences are if the eyes are looking sideways instead of looking to the front or if the eyes sort of look "happy" rather than "serious". If it is not that easy for an adult, I can't even imagine how old a kid would need to be to understand that is part of the game.

Wildkin Olive Kids Out of This World Nap Mat
Wildkin Olive Kids Out of This World Nap Mat
Price: $50.99
10 used & new from $42.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! I just wish it was a bit wider, January 21, 2013
This nap mat is great, it is thick and feels comfortable. I also like that the blanket is attached, eliminating the need to have a separate blanket prone to get lost at daycare. The only think I wish is that the mat was a bit wider. It feels long, but not wide enough. The teachers at daycare tell me that my son sleeps on it without problem, but we have tried using it here at home for naps he just keeps rolling and landing off the mat constantly. It doesn't require to much rolling to already be out of it. I don't know how they do it at daycare!

Sterling Silver Black Shell Pearl Stud Earrings
Sterling Silver Black Shell Pearl Stud Earrings
Price: $25.06

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really how they look in the picture, November 8, 2011
I was a little disappointed on these earrings. They are big and heavy. The color is gray but they have shades of purple and pink as well that change depending on the light conditions. Also, they are not perfectly smooth but have surface irregularities throughout. I have used them, but I usually feel like I have this huge chunky things elongating my ear lobes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, November 8, 2011
These earrings are great, just the right size and not too bulky. The design is somewhat different and thus very versatile. I like them a lot!

Newcomer's Handbook Neighborhood Guide: Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, and Austin (Newcomer's Handbooks)
by Yushan Chang
50 used & new from $1.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, November 23, 2009
This book is OK but lacks more in-depth information. It maybe because it includes three major cities: Dallas, Houston, and Austin in 243 pages. Thus far, I have used only the Houston section and it has been useful to learn about the history of different neighborhoods, and get a grasp on which ones are going up or down. It is good source to set your bearings before starting house hunting, but you will definitely need mode detailed information once you narrow down a neighborhood.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3