Profile for MistyRo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MistyRo RSS Feed (PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Panasonic Cordless Telephone Battery (HHR-P104A)
Panasonic Cordless Telephone Battery (HHR-P104A)
Price: $10.67
77 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This works much better than the generic ones, August 30, 2014
I was always getting the generic batteries for my Panasonic phone and it wasn't long before they kept on going low on me. I'd be on the phone maybe 10 minutes and the phone would be going dead. I finally decided to get a Panasonic battery. It's been at least a year and I haven't had any problems with the phone going dead on me.

Sometimes it's not worth the savings on a generic.

GMYLE? Black PU Leather 360 Degree Rotating Swivel Folio Case Cover With Adjustable Multi Angle Stand For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 Tablet
Offered by iCrown Direct
Price: $10.08
4 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, August 30, 2014
I really don't like this case. For one thing, it's a pain in the neck to rotate it in order to stand it up. When I stand it up horizontally, to stays, but it doesn't take much to make it fall. It I stand it up vertically, it keeps falling, so that does't work at all. The grooves in the case aren't deep enough to support it.

Snap-E Mouse Trap-6 Pack
Snap-E Mouse Trap-6 Pack
Offered by All Bugs Out
Price: $14.35
6 used & new from $14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars These traps work great!, August 30, 2014
These mousetraps are great. They are easy to set and after catching a few mice, I can still reuse them. I put peanut butter in the small place for it, and it's still there.

BTW, just a tip. If you keep getting mice, make a solution of ammonia and water in a spray bottle. Spray your house 2 feet up and 2 feet out from the foundation all around. If you know where they're coming in, you should only have to do that section plus about six feet on each side of it. What happens is that when a mouse comes in, it leaves a scent on the path it took, and rodents follow the same paths. This takes the scent off the house or the area they're coming into. After I got a few mice, (they were coming in from my garage), I sprayed that whole side of the house and haven't seen another mouse in over 6 months so far.

Alki'i Suede Palm Wool Thermal Insulation Fingerless Texting Work Gloves with Mitten Cover, Cream
Offered by Feel Good Apparel
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They made a great gift, August 30, 2014
I bought these as a gift for my daughter in law. She loves them.

Delta Windemere B3596LF-OB Two Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet, Oil Bronze
Delta Windemere B3596LF-OB Two Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet, Oil Bronze
Price: $158.41
34 used & new from $101.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the look, August 30, 2014
I love the faucet. I had it installed by a plumber, but afterward, the cold water faucet was getting almost impossible to turn on. I went on Delta's website and asked them what I should do about it. I didn't want to get the plumber back again. They sent me new parts for the hot and cold faucet, which were easy to replace. Have had no problem since.

Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings
Sterling Silver 8x6mm Oval Blue Topaz Earrings
Price: $19.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, August 30, 2014
Bought them as a gift for my niece. She loved them. They are very pretty.

GE MWF Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
GE MWF Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Offered by Everything 4 the home
Price: $40.80
54 used & new from $33.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., August 30, 2014
I've been using them for years. They work. I don't use substitutes. I have a whole house filter besides this one, so the water through the refrigerator gets filtered twice. Recently I had a problem with my well and although the water in the sink was a little cloudy, the one through the refrigerator was clear, so I guess it's doing the job right.

Nature's Bounty Time Released, Vitamin C-1000mg with Rose Hips, 60-Count (Pack of 3)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $23.68
2 used & new from $22.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me., August 30, 2014
I've been using vitamin C 1000 mg for years.I always buy the time released so I'm not dumping the whole amount in my system at one time. If I feel a cold coming on I double the dose and if necessary take an additional dose at night before bedtime. The next morning I wake up with no sign of the cold I felt coming on the day before. That has been my experience. It seemed more difficult to get the 1000 mg time released in my local stores lately, so I looked on Amazon and now I get it through here with no problem at about the same price.

GunVault NV100 NanoVault with Key Lock, Fits Sub-Compact Pistols
GunVault NV100 NanoVault with Key Lock, Fits Sub-Compact Pistols
Price: $18.82
69 used & new from $18.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job I needed it for., August 30, 2014
I got this gun vault after I had bought another brand that came without a key. This one is smaller, which serves the purpose in that it is hidden very easily in a draw....and it came with a key. I keep the gun and the ammunition with the key in separate places. It seems sturdy enough that if the kids found it, they wouldn't be able to open it without the key.

JAVOedge Charcoal Flip Case with Stand for Amazon Kindle Fire 7" (Stone)
JAVOedge Charcoal Flip Case with Stand for Amazon Kindle Fire 7" (Stone)
Offered by JAVOedge
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this flip case, August 30, 2014
I had a Javoedge flip case for a barnes and noble color nook. It was a gift for someone who wound up getting an iPad. It fit my kindle fire, except for the power button, which was covered, but workable through the cover. I was never crazy about the pattern, but it did the job. Then I decided to see about a new cover and realized Javoedge made the same cover for the kindle fire. Well, I can tell you the cover looks good, fits great, the openings are now in the right places, and I love it. I read at night in bed, and if I don't feel like holding it, I just use it like an easel and just need to flip the pages. I don't know if it's because it's newer, but it seems more solid than the other one I had.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5