Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for MistyRo > Reviews

Browse

MistyRo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 101

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MistyRo RSS Feed (PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Cascade Complete All-in-1 Actionpacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 80 Count
Price: $17.18
2 used & new from $15.84

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product at a good price, May 22, 2016
I have used Cascade for a long time and like the way it works. I needed one more subscription item to get 15% and saw this at a good price, so I bought it and got a better price at 15% off.

Loew-Cornell Assorted Blending Stumps and Tortillions, 10-Count
Loew-Cornell Assorted Blending Stumps and Tortillions, 10-Count
Price: $6.54
13 used & new from $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars They work very well, May 22, 2016
They work very well. I just got back into sketching. I used to use my finger to blend shadows, never thinking to use these. They are inexpensive and very useful.

Digital TherMOMeter for Baby, Child and Adult. Fast (8 secs) Results. Large Display. Reliable for Body Temp Reading (Oral, Axial/Armpit, Rectal). Great idea for Baby Registry & Shower!
Offered by Info Solutions Fuzion
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for my old digital thermometer, May 22, 2016
Love this thermometer. Hope I don't need it, (cause that means I'm sick), but if I do I don't have to wait forever for a reading. My old digital thermometer made you have to wait so long, I was probably cured by the time I found out my temperature. I tried this out when I got it and the reading is very fast, and right. Great replacement.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2016 6:05 AM PDT

Crossactiv Swann Manual Back Massager Muscle Roller Stick - Trigger Point Accupressure myofascial release Tool for back and manual neck massage. Compact, modern design for Muscle Recovery!
Offered by Crossactiv Ltd
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't help me, May 22, 2016
This back massager did nothing for me. I have a bad back and neck and when I used it, I couldn't get it to press hard enough to do any good. I wouldn't recommend it.
This product was given to me at a discount for my unbiased opinion.

First Aid Kit For Survival and Minor Emergencies (100 Pieces) Light, Compact, and Comprehensive - Perfect for Home, Auto, Road Trips, Camping, or Any Other Outdoors Activities
Offered by Sarah's Source LLC
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great kit for the car., May 22, 2016
This first aid kit is very well stocked. They have thought of everything, even a compass and a flare. It's a great kit to keep in the car for medical emergencies.
This product was given to me at a discount for my unbiased opinion.

Cable organizer & Cord Management System By Safe-Tech21 - Convenient, Multi Purpose Cable Clips & Mouse Cord Holders - Most Practical Desktop Cable Organizer - No More Cable Clutter!
Offered by Safe-Tech21
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job if you haven't got a lot of wires to organize in one place., May 22, 2016
These wire organizers aren't bad. The problem is they don't hold more than 2 wires and with the mess of wires I have around my desk I could use something that holds a couple more, the that's not the fault of the product. The small velcro holders are very good.
This product was given to me at a discount for my unbiased opinion.

Tweezpro Stainless Steel Point Tweezers for Ingrown Hairs, Eyebrow Hairs, Facial Hairs, and Splinters
Offered by Crystal Clear Kit
Price: $29.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for facial hairs., May 22, 2016
I got these tweezers figuring I could use them to tweeze hairs that I get on a mole on my chin and a few stray hairs I get under my chin. The tips are too thin for this. They do seem like they would be very good for splinters so I gave them 4 stars for that reason. If you are buying them to do your eyebrows I wouldn't recommend them.
This product was given to me at a discount for my unbiased opinion.

Smart Weigh GLS20 Digital Glass Top Kitchen and Food Scale, Audible Touch Buttons, 5-unit Modes, Liquid Measurement Technology, Professional Design, Black
Offered by EasyOrder
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Easy to store, May 22, 2016
This kitchen scale is really very good. It's small and flat enough to store against the wall of my cabinet, so it's hand to use. I had one of those old postage scales and this is a pleasant replacement. I use it to weigh meat that I am packaging to store in the freezer.
This product was given to me at a discount for my unbiased opinion.

PRO Beauty Sponge Blender 4pc Set: Makeup Sponges for Blending, Highlighting and Contouring! Sheer Flawless Coverage with Liquid, Creams, and Powders; Compares to the Original
Offered by Beauty Junkees
Price: $24.97
2 used & new from $14.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for what I used them for, May 22, 2016
I haven't used all the sponges, but I did use a couple of them and liked them. I used one to blend the edges of my face makeup to my skin so it doesn't have any separation in color. It worked better than using my hand, which is what I did before. I did try using one to blend my eye shadow, but it took too much of it off. I may have to work on that a little.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2016 9:25 AM PDT

SiCoHome Placemats PVC Dining Room Placemats for Table Heat Insulation Stain-resistant Woven Vinyl Kitchen Placemat Vinyl Placemats,Set of 6(Diagonal Creamy-white)
Offered by SiCoHome
Price: $27.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Stiffer than I expected them to be., May 22, 2016
These place mats are very nice looking but stiffer than I expected them to be. I will use them on top of a table cloth to accent the color of the table setting, because they are pretty. What I do like about them is that if food spills on them, it won't go through to the table cloth, and the place mat can be wiped off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11