Profile for Shawn A. Leonard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shawn A. Leonard RSS Feed

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Seller Practices - Didn't Receive Actual Item ordered., December 11, 2013
Note: Seller Review below: Buyers please read before buying! I would have rated this experience as a -10 if I could have!

I would not buy from Perfect Buys/Superior Sales again! I will give the details below and judge for yourself on how I was treated.
1) I ordered the Sony DVD player on November 28th, 2013.
2) On December 6th, I received an email from Amazon customer service stating the item hasn't shipped yet warning me that I may not receive the item by Christmas if not shipped soon.
3) On Dec. 6th, I decided to cancel the item and go to my local Best Buy to get one being this one was taking so long and due to the fact that my credit card hadn't been charged yet.
4) After I sent off the email requesting cancellation and calling Amazon to confirm I received and email from Perfect Buys stating they couldn't cancel the item due to it had already been shipped.
5) I asked for a tracking number with no response from the seller.
6) My credit card was charged within an hour of asking for the cancellation. This is very suspicious activity and sounds to me like they just didn't want to lose the sale, but you form your own opinion. Again this was all on December 6th.
7) 2 days later I receive an email with the tracking number. According to the tracking information the item didn't ship until December 10th.
8) I finally received my DVD player. I ordered a Sony 3D DVD player with high speed HDMI Cable. I received a Samsung 3D Dvd player without any cable.
9) At this point I decided to go to the item description to see what model Sony DVD player I was SUPPOSED to receive. Guess what the seller's description for model number states: "3D Blu-ray Disc Player with Super Wi-Fi". Basically they didn't include the model number so you couldn't go out and do a price comparison to see if what they are selling is a good deal or not.

I will update if I have any other issues with the return of the item which I didn't order in the first place.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2014 9:34 AM PST

Merrell Men's Geomorph Blaze Multisport Shoe,Boulder,10.5 M US
Merrell Men's Geomorph Blaze Multisport Shoe,Boulder,10.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes, November 8, 2013
This shoes are very comfortable. As well they are just as in place in the mall as they are in the woods hiking. I would recommend.

Citizen Men's BM8290-05E Eco-Drive Titanium Watch
Citizen Men's BM8290-05E Eco-Drive Titanium Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, Bad Watch Band, November 9, 2007
I bought this watch about 2.5 years ago. The watch keeps excellent time and has been solid. However, I am on my second band for this watch. The rubber band just does not hold up. I use it alot in and around water maybe this has something to do with it. For a tight budget this is a good watch, however I would spend a little more for another Citizen watch with a Stainless watch band. The way this watch is designed you need the Citizen Band. It does not look right with an off the shelf band. By the way the bands only cost around 32.00. However if you do the math and get a watch with a good band up front you will come out ahead.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2013 4:48 PM PDT