Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Nancy > Reviews

Browse

Nancy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nancy RSS Feed

Murad Fine to Thinning Hair Shampoo 33.8 Oz, Liter
Murad Fine to Thinning Hair Shampoo 33.8 Oz, Liter

5.0 out of 5 stars Now Doubled in Price, June 30, 2014
I happened on this shampoo in a salon and my thin hair was getting thinner as I aged so I bought some. Amazed by the lessening of falling out hair and the growth of new baby hairs I continued to purchase it for years. Unfortunately it is getting harder and harder to find and the price has more than doubled from when I first started purchasing the product...very sad but it's time to stumble on to another product because this one has become way too costly.

Cat Mate Pet Fountain, 70 fl. oz. Water Capacity
Cat Mate Pet Fountain, 70 fl. oz. Water Capacity
Price: $26.26
21 used & new from $21.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem Resolved, June 30, 2014
My cat does not drink water from a bowl and always dumps it so we were running the bathtub water for him and it got quite expensive on the electric bill. We previously tried a more expensive fountain that streamed water like the sink and he wouldn't go near it but this one has a gentle flow and is very quiet and we have a winner.

Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump - Queen
Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump - Queen
Price: $108.96
24 used & new from $108.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Slept Well, October 31, 2012
I am very pleased with my choice in airbeds. Very happy with the product and slept comfortably on it. Found it to be very strong and durable and appreciated that the plug could be tucked inside.

NFL Philadelphia Eagles Apron
NFL Philadelphia Eagles Apron
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $6.86
11 used & new from $5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Go Eagles!, June 20, 2011
I bought at least ten of these and they made great gifts but they are more for gifting the barbecuer in your life and not for work wear. They are thin material and have no pockets.

Deluxe Embroidered Apron - Does my butt look big in this apron
Deluxe Embroidered Apron - Does my butt look big in this apron
Offered by KNBC Graphics
Price: $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't last long, June 20, 2011
I bought a couple with different sayings. An excellent idea and marketable product however the apron quality is poor and both aprons began losing the hem and fraying after first washing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2011 2:16 PM PDT

New Betty Boop Biker Babe Cotton 2 Pocket Cooking Apron - Black
New Betty Boop Biker Babe Cotton 2 Pocket Cooking Apron - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, December 20, 2010
I get lots of compliments on this apron. The decal is adorable. I like the pockets and the adjustable neck features. I am a dishwasher so I generally put towels in the pockets which is not a problem with most aprons but this material grabs the lint and it's hard to get it off.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, December 20, 2010
My grandaughter wanted this for Christmas and the stores were sold out so Amazon came through for me with one of their retailers. Delivery was a little slow but it came through for Christmas. I am very pleased with it.

NFL Philadelphia Eagles Chef Hat and Apron Set
NFL Philadelphia Eagles Chef Hat and Apron Set
Price: $13.47
14 used & new from $10.90

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift, December 20, 2010
I ordered one as a gift and it sparked an interest and several other people asked me to order them one. I would give it five stars if the apron had pockets and an adjustable neck.