Profile for Shirley Ball > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shirley Ball RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
''ENJOY SMILE ''(Single) Two Tone 3d Bouquet of Purple Roses Throw Cushion Cover/pillow Sham Handmade By Satin and Thai Silk for Decorative Sofa, Car and Living Room Size 16 X 16 Inches
Offered by Avarada & RSTSpices Shop
Price: $12.00
54 used & new from $6.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Color is vibrant and cover is pretty well made, January 5, 2015
Color is vibrant and cover is pretty well made. It makes a wonderful accent piece for my daughter's room.

adidas Women's Squad II Duffel Bag, 10 x 21 x 10 1/2-Inch, Black/Power Purple/Vivid Mint

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 5, 2015
Great durable bag and appears like in the photo.

Minecraft Squid Plush
Minecraft Squid Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dark blue color and if you have a minecraft ..., January 5, 2015
This review is from: Minecraft Squid Plush (Toy)
Great dark blue color and if you have a minecraft obsessed child like I do, they will be very pleased with this plush for their collection.

Bling Jewelry Crystal Simulated Rose Quartz Gemstone Bead Leather Wrap Bracelet
Bling Jewelry Crystal Simulated Rose Quartz Gemstone Bead Leather Wrap Bracelet
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We bought it for an 11 year old girl's bday who absolutely loved it however so did her mom, January 5, 2015
This was a really cute bracelet, especially for the price. We bought it for an 11 year old girl's bday who absolutely loved it however so did her mom! Great sparkles mixed with pink beads! I bought a 2nd one in a different color and that one was just as cool. Great bracelet to dress up a simple outfit.

Ellie Shoes Women's Gogo Rain Boot, White, 6 M US
Ellie Shoes Women's Gogo Rain Boot, White, 6 M US
Offered by Anytime Costumes
Price: $25.35
31 used & new from $22.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Go go girl, January 5, 2015
I bought these for my 11 year old daughter in women's size 6 and they fit great! The heel wasn't too tall for her and she said they were comfortable. They were better quality looking than I expected. Great square toe. Really set off the 60s outfit nicely.

CASIO G-SHOCK G'MIX GBA-400-2AJF Men's Japan import
CASIO G-SHOCK G'MIX GBA-400-2AJF Men's Japan import
Offered by Made in Japan Online
Price: $259.50
3 used & new from $259.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loved this watch, January 5, 2015
My husband loved this watch! He has several in different colors and although he didn't think there was much great use for the Bluetooth he still thought it was cool. The color was more purple on the purple side than blue.

Kalifano Kalifano Amethyst 3-in. Gemstone Globe with Contempo Stand, Bright Silver
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $56.35
3 used & new from $41.74

4.0 out of 5 stars ... (who has just redone her room with purple accents) loved it! Cute, January 5, 2015
The globe was smaller and lighter than I envisioned but my 11 year old daughter (who has just redone her room with purple accents) loved it! Cute. Product arrived in nice box and in a timely fashion.

Dansko Women's Pro Clog,Blue Groove,37 EU/6.5-7 M US
Dansko Women's Pro Clog,Blue Groove,37 EU/6.5-7 M US
Offered by Walking Depot
Price: $135.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, January 5, 2015
This review is from: Dansko Professional Clog (Shoes)
I give 5 stars for the service and the shoe being as expected except in size. I normally wear 5 1/2 to 6 in regular shoes but in dansko I've been comfortable in 37 (6-6.5). These were just a little too loose and unfortunately I've had to return them. Otherwise, I liked how lightweight it felt compared to my traditional clogs. I can see some people feeling this makes them appear cheaper, however I didn't find it to be so.

Pullip Dal Hanaayame 10"
Pullip Dal Hanaayame 10"
Offered by ONLYWHOLESALE
Price: $129.99
16 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dal Hanaayame beauty, September 18, 2012
This review is from: Pullip Dal Hanaayame 10" (Toy)
Absolutely beautiful doll! I bought this for my 8 year old daughter, who does not actually play with dolls, but likes to collect unique items...she was over the moon with this one! This is her first pullip doll but will not be her last. Great detail and worth every penny.

Making Fiends Season 1 (2 Disc Set)
Making Fiends Season 1 (2 Disc Set)
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to be a fan, January 8, 2011
I bought this for my 6 year old who absolutely loves Vendetta - Unique and fun. Wish they'd make more.

Page: 1 | 2