Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Anne Blair > Reviews

Browse

Anne Blair's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anne Blair RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Estranged (Kindle Single)
Estranged (Kindle Single)

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, February 21, 2014
It seemed like a great story at first, but it was rather underdeveloped. It read more like a diary that I preferred, and also seemed to be more of a rough draft of a great novel than a quick short story.

Bingo Blast
Bingo Blast

3.0 out of 5 stars laggy, but fun, November 14, 2013
This review is from: Bingo Blast (App)
I have had to restart my kindle fire multiple times while playing this game, losing out on chests and points. It lags horribly at times, the music getting all buzzy and picture freezing. The game itself, however, is fantastic. Fix the bugs and it's a five Stat bingo game all the way.

Cars
Cars

5.0 out of 5 stars cured my herpes, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Cars (App)
this $99 matching game app was so fantastic! after playing two rounds in my doctors office I found out that not only was my herpes eradicated, but I also had a rare blood type that ends world hunger. Thanks, Garamond Soft!

Scentsy Heavenly Plug in Warmer
Scentsy Heavenly Plug in Warmer

4.0 out of 5 stars How is this possible?, February 24, 2011
The plug-in warmer bought from a consultant is $15. Three Scentsy bars are $15 ($5 apeice). Last time I checked, even adding in shipping, that is way below $48. This is a rip-off. Go to Scentsy.com, enter your zip code, and find a consultant/party and buy from them - it is way cheaper.

Also, is it even legal to DSM/MLM on Amazon? Isn't the seller supposed to be out networking, or is this someone just trying to turn a buck?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2011 11:31 AM PST

KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Large, Black
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Large, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
92 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable!, January 26, 2011
I didn't notice any too funky smell (it is rubber, anyway) and my mutt loved it. If only I could find it now (I've since learned that not only is she a chewer, she's a dig-and-buryer too).

James and the Giant Peach
James and the Giant Peach
by Roald Dahl
Price: $7.99
250 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, January 26, 2011
Wonderful book. I bought it so that I could start reading my daughter chapter books, and she loves the storyline.

Clocky Alarm Clock On Wheels, Chrome
Clocky Alarm Clock On Wheels, Chrome
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $45.99
16 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A new member of the family, January 26, 2011
This. THIS! Is an awesome product. My husband hates it (he says it sounds like R2D2 on crack) which means it is perfect for getting my sleepy booty out of bed.
The supplier was excellent - he ran out of the Chrome one that I ordered, but actually WENT TO THE STORE and bought a white one to send me (I had no problem with the color change, he even asked). I would give it six stars if I could.

Enchantmints Rings On Her Fingers
Enchantmints Rings On Her Fingers

5.0 out of 5 stars My five year old loves it!, January 26, 2011
It plays the classic "greensleaves" and has four hidden drawers - perfect for a little girl to put her treasures in. She wants to fall asleep to the music, and I know she's going to take care of it for years to come. Great, great present.

Spectrum Diversified 39210 Scroll Fruit Tree, Black
Spectrum Diversified 39210 Scroll Fruit Tree, Black
Price: $11.59
33 used & new from $11.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Very functional, January 26, 2011
If only I ate more bananas! It is a sleek design that sits well on our pass-through, and is often filled with fruit (but more often crackers). Very good product.

Dalla Piazza NuScup "Gem" Sapphire Measuring Scoop #D1045BL
Dalla Piazza NuScup "Gem" Sapphire Measuring Scoop #D1045BL

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't receive, January 26, 2011
I ordered this product, and it never came. However, the company did contact me and tell me that they were out of stock and promptly refunded me. I chose not to re-buy in case this were to happen again.

Page: 1 | 2