Profile for Phil Espejo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Phil Espejo RSS Feed (Rizal, Philippines)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Suhr ML Standard Michael Landau Single Coil Pickup Set White w/ Tru-Strobe Pedal Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars SOUNDED INCREDIBLY BETTER!, October 3, 2014
After replacing the original stock pick-ups with these, my Fender American Std Stratocaster sounded incredibly better than it used to... and worked perfectly with my analog guitar effects! If you're buying a Fender American Std Stratocaster, I'd strongly suggest to have the pick-ups replaced right away with these! Thanks for the free Tru-Strobe guitar tuner.

Citizen Men's Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive AR 2.0 Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen Men's Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive AR 2.0 Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $206.25
19 used & new from $174.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A PERFECT EVERYDAY WATCH!, October 3, 2014
It may not have all the bells and whistles, but the looks impressed me... like as if it were an expensive watch. A perfect everyday watch that is so simple, yet combined elegance and ruggedness in its looks... really eye-catching! I would highly recommend this to my friends.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars RUGGED YET RELIABLE!, May 22, 2014
If you're a bit fashionable, this isn't for you. But if you do a lot outdoor sports, this is perfect for your smartphone, mp3 player or small P&S cam. Very rugged and durable! I'd recommend this to a friend anytime of the day.

Ferrari Men's 0830077 Race Day Analog Display Quartz Black Watch
Ferrari Men's 0830077 Race Day Analog Display Quartz Black Watch
Offered by Best Affordable Watches
Price: $216.95
11 used & new from $207.54

5.0 out of 5 stars MADE ME FEEL LIKE A RACING CAR DRIVER!, May 22, 2014
The looks: A combination of aggressiveness and elegance... and very detailed! That black and red color combination really gave it that elegance yet aggressive looks! Wearing it made me feel like a racing car driver!

Chronograph and Time keeping: Works just fine and no complaints.

Overall: I love it! I'll be waiting for the next good looking model of this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 8:06 PM PDT

Dewalt DPG59-120C Reinforcer Rx-Bifocal 2.0 Clear Lens High Performance Protective Safety Glasses with Rubber Temples and Protective Eyeglass Sleeve
Price: $11.90
13 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars THE PERFECT FIELD WORK SAFETY GLASSES FOR ME!, April 12, 2014
I used to wear a separate pair of reading glasses in between my eyes and a pair of regular working safety glasses whenever I do field work, especially offshore field work. It worked all the time but it was never comfortable. This pair of all-in-one Dewalt Reinforcer Rx-Bifocals made life easier for me to protect my eyes and served as a pair of reading glasses at the same time while working. The protection sleeve that came with it did a good job in protecting the glasses from unwanted scratches.

SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging - SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars STILL VERY RELIABLE AS EVER!, April 11, 2014
As a heavy music listener, the SanDisk Ultra has been my most reliable storage of music files that feeds my mp3 players. STILL VERY RELIABLE AS EVER!

SanDisk Clip Sport 4GB MP3 Player, Black With LCD Screen and MicroSDHC Card Slot- SDMX24-004G-G46K
Price: $36.99
21 used & new from $33.66

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE SOUND IMPROVEMENT, April 11, 2014
This sounds better than any of the previous versions and definitely sounds better than any iPod. The new headphones are remarkably way better in sound and looks than the previous versions and way better than the cheap sounding iPod headphones. With all the improvements they have introduced to the Clip Sport, sound wise, I don't see any reason why anybody would still buy any of the previous versions. The Clip Sport may very well shame any iPod user. With a good price of $40 and sounding better than an iPod, who needs an iPod?

GGI International Kids' SLA-WHITE Slap On Silicone Watch
GGI International Kids' SLA-WHITE Slap On Silicone Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD ENOUGH, October 14, 2013
Well, it's good enough to make kids smile. Quality wise... not really too impressive. But the kids really love it.

Hodgman Mackenzie Nylon/PVC Chest Wader With Cleated Soles, 11
Hodgman Mackenzie Nylon/PVC Chest Wader With Cleated Soles, 11

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!, October 14, 2013
I haven't tried this yet... but just looking at it and scrutinizing every bit of detail, this is exactly what I need for our flood relief operations in the Philippines! Way lighter than the Pro Line Chest Wader that I bought... which is a big advantage during long relief operation hours.

Pro Line Men's Stream Rubber Chest Waders Cleated, BROWN, 11M
Pro Line Men's Stream Rubber Chest Waders Cleated, BROWN, 11M
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $83.25
5 used & new from $80.25

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!, October 14, 2013
I haven't tried this yet... but just looking at it and scrutinizing every bit of detail, this is exactly what I need for our flood relief operations in the Philippines! A bit heavy though!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4