Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Profile for Crystalic > Reviews

Browse

Crystalic's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystalic RSS Feed (Honolulu, HI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
50 Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod For Canon, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, Olympus, Panasonic & Pentax + eCost Microfiber
Offered by eCostConnection
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 9, 2016
It's a good tripod for the price.

BEST SELLING Professional 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Designer Case Plus BONUS Stippling Brush. Hand-Made Powder, Foundation, Concealer, Eyeshadow Brushes and More. Professionally Endorsed.
Offered by Be You, Beautifully
Price: $49.97
2 used & new from $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 9, 2016
I actually got this for my Grandma and she loves them! The brushes are pretty durable.

Ketohex Shampoo 16oz
Ketohex Shampoo 16oz
Offered by DTYPetSupply
Price: $22.95
4 used & new from $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo, February 9, 2016
This review is from: Ketohex Shampoo 16oz (Misc.)
My shih tzu/maltese has allergies and I have to use a shampoo that has Ketoconazole and this has been helping his skin a lot. For the price it is a good deal, I pay for the same type of shampoo at my vet for double the price and smaller bottle. The only difference I noticed is that the consistency is thin, so I use more than I would use for the vet brand. The one I get from my vet, the consistency seems a little thicker.

MTV Men's Want Logo T-Shirt, Black, Large
MTV Men's Want Logo T-Shirt, Black, Large
Price: $14.71
4 used & new from $13.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, February 9, 2016
Shirt fits well. Good material.

4MM Stainless Steel Wedding Band Ring Black High Polished Classy Domed Ring (5 to 11) - Size: 7
Offered by Prime Pristine
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 9, 2016
I love this stainless steel wedding band. I like the color and the made is very durable. I have been wearing mines for a couple weeks now and it is still shiny and no scratches.

Pogi's Grooming Wipes - 100 Deodorizing Wipes for Dogs - Large, Earth-Friendly, Unscented, All Natural Pet Wipes
Offered by Pogi's Pet Supplies
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 9, 2016
I like these wipes, they are good for in-between baths. I use it on my dogs after they go outside. Wipes are durable and thick, so it doesn't rip easily.

Amazon.com Store Card
Amazon.com Store Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Good card, December 11, 2015
I like the fact that you get rewards back.

100x Plastic Animal Bear Doll Safety Screw Eyes with Safty Back Pad TOY Fingding Craft DIY 6 Mm NEW
Offered by yoyoStore
Price: $6.59
4 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good safety eyes., December 9, 2015
These eyes are good to use for my little amigurumis. I give it 4 stars because the screw area sometimes have plastic pieces sticking out that you can easily remove and the eyes are not glossy like other eyes, but you can't really tell the difference once you put it on the doll. I like the backing for these eyes. I've bought other 6mm eyes and the backing was very hard to put on, but these slide on with ease and does not hurt my fingers. I would buy again.

California Costumes 80S Rock Mullet Wig, Brown, One Size
California Costumes 80S Rock Mullet Wig, Brown, One Size
Price: $16.86
13 used & new from $14.54

5.0 out of 5 stars We just received it and are satisfied with it, December 9, 2015
My husband purchased this for a 80s theme party. We just received it and are satisfied with it. The wig actually looks like real hair and healthy hair. It fits nicely on his head. We've purchased wigs for the same price as this one and the quality was very poor, however, this wig was great.

2.16 Ct Blue Zircon AAA CZ Black Stainless Steel Engagement Ring Women's SZ 5-10
Offered by Marimor Jewelry
Price: $12.13 - $17.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique ring and I love it!, December 9, 2015
I have been looking for a replacement ring to wear and came across this ring. I like the fact that the band is made out of stainless steel so the metal shouldn't tarnish like other metals. I like the colors that were used. The picture and description says blue, but the bigger stone looks more green than blue (like a dark teal), but the smaller stones look blue. The color isn't a problem with me because I like teals, greens, and blues. The ring fits to size according to the ring chart.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4