Profile for P.D. > Reviews

Browse

P.D.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 47
Top Reviewer Ranking: 678,194
Helpful Votes: 21




Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Reviews Written by
P.D. RSS Feed (ATX)

Show:  
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
pixel
Black & White Ceramic Skull Salt & Pepper Shakers
Black & White Ceramic Skull Salt & Pepper Shakers
Offered by Aint it Nice
Price: $9.72
16 used & new from $9.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice and does the job, May 20, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Neat stuff. Looks nice and does the job.


HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Sound System
HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Sound System
Price: $33.49
2 used & new from $33.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise works great. Catches signal within same room in direct reach ..., May 20, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Has to be restarted if not used for several days. Just glitches out.
Otherwise works great. Catches signal within same room in direct reach of device perfectly fine. I'd recommend


OnePlus One Case, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case Compatible for OnePlus One - Smoke
OnePlus One Case, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case Compatible for OnePlus One - Smoke
Offered by Cruzerlite
Price: $10.00
3 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 20, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Nice design, does the job


Outset Hex Ice Cube Tray
Outset Hex Ice Cube Tray
Price: $8.99
10 used & new from $4.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, May 20, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Outset Hex Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
Huge pain in the butt squeezing ice pieces out of the form.


iJDMTOY (2) Xenon White 8-SMD 360-degree shine 168 194 2825 T10 LED Bulbs For Car License Plate Lights
iJDMTOY (2) Xenon White 8-SMD 360-degree shine 168 194 2825 T10 LED Bulbs For Car License Plate Lights
Offered by iJDMTOY Car LED Guru
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 20, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Nice. Hope they will live


Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens, Black
Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens, Black
Offered by e-FULFILLMENT
Price: $8.49
10 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Serves the purpose. If it doesn't do the trick ..., May 20, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Serves the purpose. If it doesn't do the trick for you try adjusting it in such way that 80% of the band will be on the focus ring and the other 20% slightly off on the adjacent surface, that will fix the issue.


Fotasy MRC 62mm Multi-Coated Camera Lens Filters
Fotasy MRC 62mm Multi-Coated Camera Lens Filters
Offered by RainbowImaging
Price: $8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 20, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Does the job.


NEEWER® 62MM Macro Close-Up Lens Set 4 Filter Kit +1+2+4+10 Magnifications
NEEWER® 62MM Macro Close-Up Lens Set 4 Filter Kit +1+2+4+10 Magnifications
Offered by New Harbor
Price: $10.50
2 used & new from $9.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice carrying pouch though, May 20, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Mediocre quality. Glass piece wiggles inside the confining metal ring in at least one of the filters. It will do the job if you're ordering them just to play around.
Nice carrying pouch though.


Creative Inspire T12 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System with Bass Flex Technology
Creative Inspire T12 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System with Bass Flex Technology
Price: $51.99
58 used & new from $39.71

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these speakers, October 7, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I like these speakers. Compact, enough output to listen to music and other stuff comfortably. Have just enough of every frequency to be used at one's desk.


Polo Ralph Lauren  Men's Harold Sneaker,White,9.5 D
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Harold Sneaker,White,9.5 D

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 7, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Good. don't really know what to say. Work as they should.


Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5