Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Gregory H. > Reviews

Browse

Gregory H.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 138
Helpful Votes: 2073

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gregory H. "atlantagreg" RSS Feed (Atlanta)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus - Black/Slate Grey
Price: $20.58
33 used & new from $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great grip., June 16, 2016
Gives you a great grip and while I haven't done a "drop test", the build and edge-wrap design of it should provide medium protection in a drop. Wish it were just a bit cheaper though (pricing) but still worth it.

Pain Relief Cream with Arnica and MSM for Muscle, Joint and Tendon Pains, Treatment. Chosen by sufferers of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Plantar Fasciitis, Neuropathy, Sciatica, Shoulder, Lower Back, Neck and Knee Aches. Cold Therapy
Offered by Shenton Active
Price: $19.90
2 used & new from $10.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable relief for ok price, June 16, 2016
Does what it says realistically. Reduces pain to manageable levels for a period of time. Make sure and wash hands after use! Use on a bad knee I have and it helps me reduce the number of Tylenol I need per day.

Kaytee Mealworms, 17.6-Ounce Pouch
Kaytee Mealworms, 17.6-Ounce Pouch
Offered by Pets Warehouse
Price: $4.50
19 used & new from $4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal if on sale, June 16, 2016
Maggots! Well.. Mealworms... but the Birds think of it just as food. And a lot of varieties will line up for this - even Crows. Good deal if on sale. Lowes has a very hard time keeping bags of this in stock in my area, so glad to see it in this type/size packaging here.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap, Lavender, 12.5 oz
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap, Lavender, 12.5 oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Fine... if you like smelling like a retirement home., May 31, 2016
Wow - this is bad. I ordered this via Amazon's "Prime Now" because we had a family gathering and were almost out of soap! So they delivered it in a little over an hour with some other things (A+ to Prime Now). BUT.... again, wow... this stuff smells BAD. Several people at my gathering used it before dinner and honestly, we were all wondering where "that smell" was coming from... until we realized it was from OUR HANDS! It's a lingering odor that we all concluded smells like a very old, very run down Senior Home (no offense to Seniors). I had to mix up a concoction of dishwashing liquid and water that we all used to get the scent of this stuff off of our hands. Maybe other scents smell better.... but I don't think I'm going to risk it.

Venostasin Creme 50g cream by Klinge
Venostasin Creme 50g cream by Klinge

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm giving this an "ok" rating because with each use ..., May 19, 2016
I'm giving this an "ok" rating because with each use it gives a slightly soothing feeling on my vein areas. But in all honesty, with prolonged use I've seen no improvement at all with my condition, no reduction in swelling, etc. Basically for me anyway, it's just a slight soothing feeling temporarily with each use. For the price I've found other more effective ointments so probably will not continue use of this once I run out.

Saganizer Chrome mug tree High Quality mug holder use for coffee mug tree or any mug rack

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to - hold mugs. It's ..., May 19, 2016
Does what it's supposed to - hold mugs. It's under $10 and the sturdiness of it reflects that, but, it still holds 6 larger mugs with no problem.

CAC Ceramic Camptown Diner Coffee Mugs with Pan Scraper, 15 Ounce, Set of 6, Bone White

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and well worth the price., May 19, 2016
Very nice mugs for the price. Handle is large enough for two large fingers comfortably or even three if you don't have huge fingers. Slightly larger than the smaller sized mugs so can hold more coffee/tea. Packed extremely well - nothing broken upon arrival. Would order again if I need more.

Master Lock 265DCCSEN Dual-Function Security Bar
Master Lock 265DCCSEN Dual-Function Security Bar
45 used & new from $16.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Greater security, May 5, 2016
Solid and well built brace for your door. Helps prevent door push-ins. But please remember, your door is only as good as it's weakest point. Along WITH this security bar, you should replace the tiny, short screws that come with your deadbolt with longer 3-4 inch screws, so they screw into the frame surrounding the door.... not a bad idea to replace at least one screw in each of the door hinges with extra long screws as well. This makes it harder to kick a door in - add this security bar to it, and you should have more security. One last thing... many doors have glass, and builders put thumb-turn locks on the inside. All someone has to do then, is break the glass, reach in, and turn the lock and open your door. Replacing that thumb turn lock with one that requires a key on the outside AND the inside, makes it impossible to do this... but... you need to keep the key close by, as if there's a fire or other emergency you will need to be able to unlock that door ASAP.

Organic Bamboo Extendable Drawer, Heim Concept Expandable and Extendable 6 - 8 Slots Organizer Cutlery Tray Layout for Utensils Utility Accessories Storage
Price: $20.00
9 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Expandable room for your flatware!, May 5, 2016
Pretty nicely built - solid enough, and slide-sides give you more room in larger drawers. Worth the money, definitely.

New-Skin Liquid Bandage -- 1 fl oz (Pack of 3)
New-Skin Liquid Bandage -- 1 fl oz (Pack of 3)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $19.87
4 used & new from $19.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Adds a layer of protection for odd medical condition..., May 1, 2016
I have an issue with varicose veins (hereditary in my family both male and female) and in my case it's on the severe side where sometimes vein "tips" will come up to the surface of my skin on my legs. If you scrape them or rub them with something too hard (like when trying off with a towel after a shower), you can actually cause severe bleeding. In-between treatments for this problem, I use New-Skin to brush on a coating over top of these veins after my shower, before bed. Takes a few minutes to dry, but basically it's kind of like adding a layer of skin on top and makes it a little harder for them to bleed. Works well for fingertip cuts, too. Yes, it burns at times, and I do wish it dried more quickly and held up under water better, but it's more effective than the generic brands.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14