Profile for daledo9 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

daledo9 RSS Feed

High Sierra Swerve Backpack (19 x 13 x 7.75-Inch, Red/Gray)
High Sierra Swerve Backpack (19 x 13 x 7.75-Inch, Red/Gray)
Offered by 911 DRUGSTORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell Apart after 70 days, would not accept return, November 16, 2012
I am not sure how this product received such good reviews. This backpack is falling apart in multiple places after only 2 1/2 months. When I contacted eBags (seller) to exchange the product, it was denied. I will not purchase from eBags again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2013 3:12 PM PST

Barbie Fashion Traveler Makeup and Accessory Set with Carry Case
Barbie Fashion Traveler Makeup and Accessory Set with Carry Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware of Price!, November 2, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this item on Amazon.com since I did not find it on Toys R Us Website. When I was in the Toys R Us store post order, they had the same item for $29.99. I try to do as much research as possible, but price jacking has gotten me again!

Tomica Mega Station Hypercity Set
Tomica Mega Station Hypercity Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed at seller, November 9, 2010
I wish I would have perfomed more research prior to buying this item. It is true that Toys R Us has the toy for 69.99 and I was charged 107.00. As a busy working mother I rely on Amazon for MOST of my online shopping and honestly will probably never purchase another item from Amazon again.

Very DISAPPOINTED AT THE PRICE - I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE $40.00.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2011 8:49 PM PDT