Profile for rollon43 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rollon43 "Ernie" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Timex Men's T5K455 1440 Two-Tone Resin Watch with Fast-Wrap Nylon Band
Timex Men's T5K455 1440 Two-Tone Resin Watch with Fast-Wrap Nylon Band

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch but the wrong one!, November 12, 2014
I like the watch but it is not the watch that I ordered.The one that I ordered the face is different from the one that I received. I really wanted the one in the picture.But it is a good watch.

Amazing America
Amazing America
by Michael Stern
59 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Interesting Book, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Amazing America (Paperback)
This is a very good book to read,and it keeps you wanting more.Some of the stuff that is in here does not happen anymore.But it is still interesting.Love this book.

World War Z
World War Z
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, May 13, 2014
This review is from: World War Z (Amazon Instant Video)
I really liked this movie, in a way it was similar to another movie but it had some things that were different. Would I recommend this movie to anyone else? yes.

Natural Progesto-life Cream (Contains Natural and Bio-identical Progesterone) Used By Women During All Stages of Menopause and Post-menopause)
Offered by Smoky Mountain Naturals, LLC
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars HHot flash calmer:, October 22, 2013
I got this for my wife and it works great, it keeps her hot flashes under control.Good stuff!Thank you .

TaoTronics TT-BH01 Bluetooth Headset
TaoTronics TT-BH01 Bluetooth Headset
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wireless Ever!!!!, September 14, 2013
This Wireless Bluetooth is the best that I have ever had and they are better than that Jawbone Wireless.Thank You

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 Hard Drive - 250GB, Ultra ATA/100, 3.5", 8MB, 7200RPM - Internal Hard Drive
Offered by green tech
Price: $49.36
16 used & new from $23.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Good HD, September 14, 2013
Good HD and fast.A little noisy but not louder than my last hard drive.A lot of storage for the moneyThanks

StarTech.com 4 Channel PCI Sound Card with AC97 3D Audio Effects Sound Cards PCISOUND4CH
Offered by IMarket_Exchange
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sound Card!, July 28, 2013
This sound card installs easy. First you install the software then you put the sound card in to a slot then you plug your speakers in to it and it sounds great. Better than the original. I would recommend this sound card.

Dorman 742-354 Chrysler/Dodge Front Driver Side Window Lift Motor
Dorman 742-354 Chrysler/Dodge Front Driver Side Window Lift Motor
Price: $38.44
18 used & new from $33.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Window Motor!, July 28, 2013
I bought this window lift motor and finally got to install it and everything works great.You don`t know how much you miss your window going up and down till it`s not working. This was a great buy,worth the money.

HAIR NO MORE ADAVANCED HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM ULTRA HAIR REMOVER KIT HAIR AWAY FOREVER
Offered by Health Trends
Price: $84.95
2 used & new from $84.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Hair No More, July 23, 2013
I really like this product, but I would like it better if it didn't burn my face. I found that if I use it on my face I have to be careful. But other than that it works pretty good.

The Impossible
The Impossible
DVD ~ Naomi Watts
Price: $9.89
74 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie!, July 7, 2013
This review is from: The Impossible (DVD)
Everybody needs to watch this movie if you take a lot of vacations or not it is a must watch!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3