Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for eli > Reviews

Browse

eli's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

eli RSS Feed (boston, ma)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Aladdin Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug 16oz, Berry
Aladdin Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug 16oz, Berry
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke within a month, June 29, 2016
I thought I had found my dream mug, I bought two. They don't leak but one broke the first month. The hinge where the sipper flips open just cracked in half. It turned white like plastic under stress and then broke. Additionally the sipper hole covers stain with coffee and look gross in a way that a black or dark colored top would not, and has not.

Swim Team
Swim Team
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Swim Team and Vacation!, April 27, 2016
This review is from: Swim Team (MP3 Music)
Yay! Love it.

Telechron Atomic Ball Wall Clock, Multi
Telechron Atomic Ball Wall Clock, Multi
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $99.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed within the year., April 27, 2016
Ugly brick orange color, clockwork motor failed within a year. Now looking to spend half the cost of the clock on a replacement high torque motor and new hands- why? I am not sure. It is ugly ugly ugly. Maybe I will spray paint it.

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Variety Pack, 280 Count
Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Variety Pack, 280 Count
Price: $11.39
49 used & new from $10.32

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. Adhesive is stronger than bandage so they just tear apart., April 4, 2016
These days I am down on BandAid brand. The "flexible fabric" don't stick, the "tough strips" are too tough and rip your skin off, and these "sheer strips" are too thin. You can put these on but you cannot get them off because the adhesive is stronger than the tissue-thin material of the bandage. They just rip to shreds and you are left picking sticky shards off yourself. These do not give me a rash but other "sheer" bandages have been known to give me a wicked case of contact dermatitis.

KidSafe Growing Pains Synergy Essential Oil Blend 10 ml (1/3 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade. (Blend of: Juniper Berry, Rosalina, Spruce, Turmeric and Tansy Blue.)
Offered by Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, very long lasting scent, lasts longer than lavender alone, March 30, 2016
Very very watery. I thought it might be a ripoff but the smell lingers sooooooo much longer than just lavender, it does seem that the "synergestic" combination of oils are really working to potentiate one another.

Chamomile German Essential Oil 5 ml (1/6 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
Offered by Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Price: $36.99
2 used & new from $17.49

3.0 out of 5 stars OMG it smells so bad, March 30, 2016
I bought this to (hopefully) calm my roseacea. I just can't bear the smell , I cannot put this on my face. It smells awful. The closest I can come to describing it is: imagine you left modeling clay in a wet cardboard box in a storage unit for a year. So stale and synthetic and gross. My 7yo would not come near me it smelled so bad (diluted AND mixed with Roman Chamomile AND lotion). It overpowers every scent with it's gross weird staleness. I have no idea where the other reviewers "apple and herbs" comments are coming from.

Three stars for being oil and being blue.

The Okra Years
The Okra Years
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome album, terrible MP3 metadata, November 9, 2015
This review is from: The Okra Years (MP3 Music)
I love the Ass Ponys and just realized that I don't have Mr.Superlove anywhere digital, so I bought this. This was released as two CDs and the tracks are mistitled and mis-metadata-ed on this download. For example the first song labelled "Mr.Superlove" is actually "Good with Guns," etc. The correct track listing can be found by googling "The Okra Years" and rename your tracks and edit your metadata.

Contigo SnapSeal Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16-Ounce, Violet
Contigo SnapSeal Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16-Ounce, Violet
Offered by Firefly Buys
Price: $18.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Too difficult to put lid on, leaks anyway, October 30, 2015
Terribly hard to close correctly, even when it appears that you have it screwed on correctly (which is absurdly difficult) it can mysteriously leak all over you. Fail.

Sulwhasoo Basic Kit II (5 Items) (Miniature)
Sulwhasoo Basic Kit II (5 Items) (Miniature)
Offered by SING-SING-GIRL
Price: $16.50
14 used & new from $14.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great intro, October 30, 2015
While I didn't love all of the products, this is a good introduction. If you get into though. watch out, the full sizes can be upwards of $100.

Large Tan High Conductivity Reusable Self-Adhesive TENS Muscle Stimulation Electrode Pad with Snap Connector, 4 Pairs (8 Pads)
Offered by Okie Dokie Dealz
Price: $15.97
4 used & new from $12.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, October 30, 2015
Large size, works fine with my TENS.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5