Profile for Erik S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erik S. RSS Feed

Apple Certified Lightning Car Charger for iPhone 5 5S 5C - Rapid Charge
Apple Certified Lightning Car Charger for iPhone 5 5S 5C - Rapid Charge
Offered by Buying Done Right
Price: $17.88
34 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and at a great price!, April 6, 2014
I received this charger quickly, and I feel like the build quality is really good. I feel like the connector is more durable than the standard iPhone charger. I like the way the light glows as well.
Would definitely recommend.

Sony 50mm f/1.8 SAM DT Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras
Sony 50mm f/1.8 SAM DT Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras
Price: $168.00
28 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a great second lens, January 5, 2011
After using my kit lens for about a year, I decided to start the exploration of different lenses. I have had my eye on this one almost since I got my camera (a Sony a330) and finally decided to get it for myself as a Christmas present for myself from my parents. It is great for portraits and everyday shooting. I don't think I have taken it off since I got it. The only thing is that the plastic case seems like it would scratch easily.

Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Price: $81.88
29 used & new from $59.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, January 5, 2011
I love this bag! It has more than enough spaces to put lenses, external flash modules, and a MacBook pro! I love the bright orange interior and the versatility of the "cells" which use velcro. The only 2 things I don't like is that it is an awkward fit for my camera (a Sony ' a330) and the fact that it is somewhat wide. I am on the skinny side, so it kinda makes me look like I'm hiking. Other than that, it's a great way to cary around all of your gear for a shoot.