Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for shelliecat > Reviews

Browse

shelliecat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 139

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

shelliecat "Rochelle Gump" RSS Feed (New Market, Maryland USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Art Naturals® Leave-in Conditioner
Art Naturals® Leave-in Conditioner
Offered by Art Naturals
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $14.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, made my hair feel heavy, July 22, 2016
Looking at the positive ratings and reviews about this conditioner, it sounded like exactly what I was looking for. When I used it, I found that it made my hair feel heavy and almost dirty - I only applied a small amount to the bottom few inches of my hair which is shoulder length. I applied it to towel dried hair. I wasn't at all impressed, only disappointed to have spent $15 on this.

Travel Sports Towel Cooling Towels with Mesh for Gym, Golf, Camping SMTMALL (Blue,40" x 12")
Offered by SMTMALL
Price: $20.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 10, 2016
This towel has been a great addition to the gear I bring with me for camping, hiking, and water sports like kayaking and canoeing. It's especially nice to be able to take it out of my dry bag and wipe off so I can reapply sunscreen. It folds up small, it's very absorbent, and it's easy to just rinse out and reuse. I did receive this item at a discount in exchange for an honest review, and I can honestly say that this is a great product.

Carhartt Women's Equestrian Belt,Brown,Large
Carhartt Women's Equestrian Belt,Brown,Large
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice belt - stylish and well-made, June 25, 2016
This belt is so nice and sturdy, I love it. It has that nice good leather smell to it and it's a great width for wearing with jeans (I wear Levis). The little buckle detail is a great touch.

Bass Women's Clementine Fisherman Sandal, Whiskey, 8.5 M US
Bass Women's Clementine Fisherman Sandal, Whiskey, 8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and comfortable, June 25, 2016
This sandal is so cute, and the Whiskey color is a great neutral color choice. I have very pale skin and it looks nice on me. The leather is soft and the shoe is very comfortable. I definitely recommend these. I have small bunions, and have to be careful about where the straps on sandals will hit across my toes, and these are great.

Holley Large Three Chamber Bat House
Holley Large Three Chamber Bat House
Offered by Holley's Home and Garden Store
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and solid bat house, June 25, 2016
Great product and easy to mount - good directions in the box with the house. The customer support is also great, the man who makes the bat house is easy to reach and is happy to help with any questions you may have. I have mine up now and am just waiting for some bats to find it!

The Sak Indio Crochet Satchel Bag, Gypsy Stripe, One Size
The Sak Indio Crochet Satchel Bag, Gypsy Stripe, One Size
Price: $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and well-made bag, June 25, 2016
This is a really well-made bag, and the woven leather straps don't slip off of my shoulder. The only thing I don't love about it is that there is not a middle dividing section piece - the bag is just open and it's not easy to keep things organized. I did try to use a purse organizer in it which does work, but it made the bag bulkier than I wanted it to be, just too stuffed looking. But I love the crochet Sak bags, and the Gypsy stripe colors go with everything.

Gardman 7250 Nature Obelisk, 5' 3" High
Gardman 7250 Nature Obelisk, 5' 3" High
Price: $57.93
2 used & new from $51.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful addition to my garden!, June 25, 2016
This is so pretty, a really nice addition to my garden. I plan to use it for a Clematis vine, and this structure is sturdy and seems like it will hold up well in the garden. I think it's even prettier than it looks in the picture!

iPhone SE Screen Protector, SPARIN Set Kit Bundled With 1 Tempered Glass Screen Protector [Ultra Clear High Definition] and [FREE] 1 High Quality TPU Clear Case for iPhone SE / 5S / 5 /5C
Offered by Sparin
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector, June 7, 2016
This screen protector is really good and installs easily with no bubbles. Ever since I discovered the tempered glass protectors a few years ago, that is all I will use. It's a good deal for the protector, and with this bundle you also get a clear phone case. It's basically a gel case that would be fine if you don't drop your phone. I don't drop my phone often, but I will not be relying on this case for that kind of protection. Still a good deal. **I received this item for free in exchange for an honest review.**

RoC Retinol Correxion Max Wrinkle Resurfacing System
RoC Retinol Correxion Max Wrinkle Resurfacing System
Price: $24.61
20 used & new from $24.48

2.0 out of 5 stars No visible improvement to my skin, May 21, 2016
I had high hopes for this product which described the positive things it would do for my skin, but the results fell short. I used this set of creams for 16 weeks, and although my skin was soft, there was no change in the appearance of the fine lines under my eyes (I am a fair skinned 45 year old woman.) I didn't expect a miracle, but I did expect some improvement. So, I can't recommend this product.

Foundation Primer - Face Primer Fills In Creases And Fine Lines For Flawless Coverage For Makeup - No Greasy Feel - Fragrance Free - 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Offered by DealzDays
Price: $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - a must-have!, May 19, 2016
I recently noticed that my foundation was making little lines in the lines on my face - not good! This primer has helped with that a great deal. It's easy to apply and my skin is smooth all day. A primer like this is a must - and it is also nice to use without a foundation makeup, it gives your bare skin a nice finish as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14