Profile for Xavier > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Xavier RSS Feed

Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with Soft Flocked Top for Comfort, Built-in Pillow and Electric Pump, Queen, Bed Height 16 3/4"
Offered by My Quick Buy
Price: $46.50
20 used & new from $42.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Used only once, March 7, 2015
Used it shortly after buying it, haven't used it since. Recently pulled it out again to use it on a trip and this damn thing won't hold air in for more than 30 minutes. I'm not too disappointed, but, if I can help someone else save their money from buying this useless air mattress then so be it.

Now Foods Pea Protein, 2 Pound
Now Foods Pea Protein, 2 Pound
Offered by iHealthTree Store
Price: $19.58
36 used & new from $16.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for the faint of heart., November 9, 2014
I rarely post reviews, but I felt like I am obligated to review this for future consumers. The vile taste is what killed it for me, I had the hardest time trying to consume this protein. I dry heaved after trying to force this protein down. "unflavored" ? Yeah right.... I can't, no matter how hard I try, I normally take whey isolate protein and would have liked to switch it up. Looks like I'll be going back. Buy at your own risk.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2014 4:39 PM PST

Photive HYDRA Rugged Water Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. Shockproof and Waterproof Wireless Speaker with latest Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $49.95
6 used & new from $49.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, buyers beware., September 10, 2014
I never leave reviews, but after feeling completely ripped off, I feel like it's my duty to leave a review. The sound of the speaker is amazing and the rugged sleek design is a huge plus for me. But, only after having it for 2 months, the micro usb charging port has been broken. This is a major flaw in the design as this is my second speaker giving that the seller allowed for me to return it. I can't help but feel like I've been robbed from the manufacturer. The micro usb adapter has to be built better.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Crazy bang! Short life spam., April 15, 2013
I purchased two of these back in February and one has already blown. I had both connected to a audio planet 3000 watt anarchy amp. Extremely deep bass, I loved setting off car alarms. I have some db drive okur k9 12's and those cost 2 1/2 times the amount for the same amount of bass. I am upset that they blew so quick but once they are broken in the bass is ridiculous! Basically you get what you pay for.

Motorola H720 Bluetooth Headset - Motorola Retail Packaging
Motorola H720 Bluetooth Headset - Motorola Retail Packaging
Offered by FireBall
Price: $39.99
17 used & new from $35.27

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++++, April 9, 2011
I purchased this bluetooth 2 months ago and I have had no problems once so ever. Charges really fast and it will last me all day. Strongly recommend this headset to anybody.

TAG Heuer Men's CAV518B.FC6237 Grand Carrera Automatic Chronograph Watch
TAG Heuer Men's CAV518B.FC6237 Grand Carrera Automatic Chronograph Watch
Offered by Boutique Watches
Price: $6,145.00
3 used & new from $6,145.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning!, April 3, 2011
This watch is hands down one of my personal favorite watches. The watch is very comfortable and the large face is very noticeable. I highly recommend this watch to anybody. I wish I had got it on amazon because I could have saved me a couple hundred dollars.