Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for Margaret A. Bradford > Reviews

Browse

Margaret A. Brad...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 139

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Margaret A. Bradford RSS Feed (Asheville, NC USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
When I'm Gone: A Novel
When I'm Gone: A Novel
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better books I've read this year, April 23, 2016
This book deals with a man who has just lost his wife to cancer. It starts out sad but gentle, somewhat slow-paced. The pace and tension build in the second half of the book. The ending was satisfying, but left one loose end involving a character whose life was in jeopardy and I would have liked to have known her fate. Still, I would rate this as one of the better books I've read this year.

Worthy
Worthy
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from my favorite kindle author., August 31, 2015
This review is from: Worthy (Kindle Edition)
Catherine Ryan Hyde is my favorite kindle author and this book does not disappoint. I highly recommend it.

Sakroots Artist Circle Tablet Cross Body,Radiant World,One Size
Sakroots Artist Circle Tablet Cross Body,Radiant World,One Size
Offered by T.Y. Cooper LLC
Price: $44.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., July 25, 2015
I thought it would be woven or cloth; it's more like a shiny vinyl. I thought the blues and purples -- cool, calming colors -- would be dominant; in fact it has very little blue, almost no purples, and a lot of reds, orange and yellow (and green and pink). I bought the matching wallet to go with it, and it barely fits inside the bag. Still, I have kept both the bag and the wallet -- returning things is such a hassle. The size of the bag is about right for me (except for the wallet barely fitting). The two outside pockets give me a place to put things that I don't have room for inside the bag when the wallet's in there. Without the wallet, it would be a perfect size. But its garishness is probably more suitable for someone younger than myself.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect all-purpose watch, November 21, 2014
Works great. Easy to read.. Glad it has the date. And really glad I never have to replace a battery. Also glad it's waterproof. I wear it 24/7, never take it off -- that way I never lose it or forget to put it on.

Duro-Med Relax-a-Bac, Lumbar Back Support Cushion Pillow with Insert and Strap to Properly Align the Spine and Ease Lower Back Pain, Navy
Price: $22.00
12 used & new from $18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars great low back support, November 21, 2014
I have low back problems and I have two of these back cushions. One I use in my easy chair and one I use in my car. They work very well.

Eggcrate Bed Pad 4"x33"x72"
Eggcrate Bed Pad 4"x33"x72"
Offered by Northeast Deals Inc
Price: $23.17
5 used & new from $23.17

5.0 out of 5 stars pure luxury, best eggcrate pad ever, November 21, 2014
This review is from: Eggcrate Bed Pad 4"x33"x72"
I love this eggcrate pad. I have low back problems and also arthritis in my hips and this pad eases both of those problems, helping me get a better night's sleep. This is definitely the best eggcrate pad I have ever had, much better than I expected. I had no problems getting the "fingers" to fluff up when I opened it up. I just spread it out on the porch, 'combed' over it with my fingers, then left it for about 3 days and it was ready to use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great tasting flakes don't get soggy, November 21, 2014
One of the best tasting whole-grain organic cereals out there. I eat this almost every morning. It has a nice maple flavor to it with a bare hint of sweetness. And the flakes don't get soggy in the milk.

Cashelmara
Cashelmara
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars overly long soap opera, November 21, 2014
This review is from: Cashelmara (Kindle Edition)
I've read three other books by Ms. Howatch and liked two of them. This one I liked parts of, but overall I was glad when it was finally over. I found most of the characters unlikable and the plot twists predictable; and the plot content read like a soap opera.

Under the Skin
Under the Skin
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars weird and unconvincing, November 13, 2014
This review is from: Under the Skin (Kindle Edition)
This was one of the weirder books I've read. Just how weird, the reader doesn't learn right at first. And we never do get a full explanation of the so-called 'human beings' (who are not what we would call human beings) who are doing this weird thing. Where are they from? How did they get here? And how on earth did one of them come to use the word "crusade", a word with a specifically Earthly, Christian history derived from the word "cross." The author did not succeed in making me believe in these people.

Shadow Boys (A Jon Cantrell Thriller Book 2)
Shadow Boys (A Jon Cantrell Thriller Book 2)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars both engrossing and confusing, November 13, 2014
The writing style was good and the story kept my interest though I was frequently confused as to what exactly the main plot was due to constant shifts in time and and character emphasis. Also changing from first person to third person throughout the book was a little strange. Still, I would read more by this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14