Profile for Tracy Winkle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 89

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy Winkle "Tracy bookoholic" RSS Feed (DC was BKK and Berlin from The Bronx)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Kings Of NY New York Logo 2006 Style Trill Crewneck Sweatshirt Medium Black
Kings Of NY New York Logo 2006 Style Trill Crewneck Sweatshirt Medium Black
Offered by Kings Of NY
Price: $24.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 15, 2015
My son is in love with it so that's the good thing

The 22-Day Revolution: The Plant-Based Program That Will Transform Your Body, Reset Your Habits, and Change Your Life
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars not able to print but otherwise okay, June 15, 2015
Have not started yet was very annoyed that I was unable to print the shopping list or menus (I purchased the Kindle version); would suggest tghat you buy the paperback or hardcpver for that reason only.

If anyone knows how I can print these items please respond to this review thanks

Tommy Gabrini 4: Dapper Tom Begin Again
Tommy Gabrini 4: Dapper Tom Begin Again
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Freaking Fanastic, December 20, 2014
**SPOLIER*** For those of us that have been finding Tommy really boring lately, well we won't anymore Mallory brought the true Tommy back with a bang and a good one a great read. Let's face it folks divorce is ugly and brings out the worst in many people so for the Grace fans she will be back and her new husband will cause trouble so let's see if she can redemm herself. Great job MS. Mallory and as usual waiting for the next one with bated breath.

The Mascarrelli Sisters
The Mascarrelli Sisters
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read you won't regret the purchase, September 15, 2014
I don’t write reviews often, the main being reason I am not an author and I really admire the gumption that is takes to write, publish and then wait to hear what people have to say about your art form. I fear that if there are negative reviews that it could possibly stop a talent for trying again. Having said that I have read and returned plenty of books (thanks to the “Lounge” for letting me that was possible) that have been awful really awful. In fact I read two recently that I discovered were free reads when I tried to return them so the only thing I could do was delete them from my Kindle.
I just finished reading The Mascarrelli Sisters by Clancy Bolton and it was excellent!!!. The story starts off slowly and the writing style was a little strange at first but the story and the writing evolve; the reader is just sucked in and the plot did throw some curveballs which only made the story sing.
This story is a different point of view regarding the mafia and especially interesting as it is told from the aspect of the women directly affected by the mob activity. I enjoyed the relationship of the sisters and hearing the differing POV that they had; I felt that their dialogues were really well written.
Even though I am beginning to hate sequels and have taken to really hesitating before I knowingly purchase a part 1, with this book I am really looking forward to part 2 and don’t regret buying part 1 while I wait for part 2.
BTW The family dynamic kinda of reminded of Mercedes Keyes crazy family saga.

Ms. Independent (A Love Like This Book 3)
Ms. Independent (A Love Like This Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, December 5, 2013
This series just keeps getting better. the strong family connections and the fact that these women are so independment while remaining mama and papa girls is fun..their relationship with each other and their parents is what make the story great.

The Beauty and the Brawler (Blooming Book 6)
The Beauty and the Brawler (Blooming Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars hopfully the start of a series, December 5, 2013
I loved this book and wnat to know more about all of the characters ... great read! There is a short story sequel as well but I want more.

Beauty of Man and Woman Vol. IV (Bomaw Book 4)
Beauty of Man and Woman Vol. IV (Bomaw Book 4)
Price: $7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars great series, December 5, 2013
this series is just great, you get sucked into the family drama and even when you think that you can stop you can't. At times the drama seems over the top but somehow due to the skill of the writer you have a strong desire to see what is next. I am hoping that the next book arrives shortly....hint hint Ms keyes a great xmas gift.

A Tale of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin series)
A Tale of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragons rule, November 6, 2013
She has done it again great book; can't wait to visit this family again
With 15 siblings I think we can keep having flashbacks into the family.

It Happens in the Dark (A Mallory Novel Book 11)
It Happens in the Dark (A Mallory Novel Book 11)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so happy I read this, September 9, 2013
I wasn't going to read this and I have been eagerly awaiting the next Mallory book, but the reviews at first seemed so disappointed and some even stated that the Mallory saga was dead. So I waited Mallory has long been a member of my family book club all the books were read and discussed with much detail. I join the club late and had to catch-up my mom and sister were avid readers from day one and by book three we were in tandem and in love.
The city sings with Carol's writing and she has the that love hate relationship that only NYers have with the city; let an outsider say a dispersing word and we will eat you alive it is our city for better or worse. Mallory and her crew have only grown with each book their characters have nuances that make you want to know them better and we all kind of know someone like them and in her writing the city is just another character.
It not that this is the worse or best book I am sure we all have our favorites but there has been a subtle change in the character a little tease that I am sure will develop in the next book. As for the epilogue with Charles I am not disturbed by them at all I know that there is more to come and it just proves that Charles's love in enduring (in case we had any doubt) and it nice to know that he became a father because we all know he will make a great one.
What made me the most happy is that Mallory is Mallory and I know that her story is not ending.

ROMANCING SAL GABRINI (The Gabrini Men Series Book 2)
ROMANCING SAL GABRINI (The Gabrini Men Series Book 2)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Will the real Sal stand up, August 1, 2013
When we first met Sal he was punk, Tommy pest of a brother. With each book his character has grown to the point that you wonder who is Sal. In this book we find out and the seeds are dropped for more drama and truths to be revealed. Getting to know has been fun and he has offically join the ranks of Great Gabrini men.

I just hoping the the series doesn't turn into a melodramtic mess and hope that Ms. Monroe will steer the ship because I really love this series and hope that the next book hold the standard.

Btw totaly agree with the other reviewer what is going on with the cover art?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9