Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Cobra Chick > Reviews

Browse

Cobra Chick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 183

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cobra Chick "Miss Tea" RSS Feed (Cold Gray Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Pages - Combo Set - Skylanders and Mythical Creatures
Price: $10.99
6 used & new from $8.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute when they work., May 4, 2015
These are cute - when they work. Repeat - when they work. My eight year old son was pretty disappointed Easter morning when he first tried these and nothing happened. They worked the next day, but some of the magic was gone after having to explain "server overload' to him.

American Standard 7010.201.002 Green Tea Two Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet, Pull Out Spout, Speed Connect Pop Up Drain, Polished Chrome
Price: $191.13
7 used & new from $190.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 4, 2015
This is a beautiful, high-quality faucet, and I'm glad I selected it. I won't hesitate to purchase American Standard products again!

The pull-out feature is nice, the faucet extracts from the sink a good amount. Enough to either clean the sink, or wash your hair if you are so inclined.

Tweezerman No-Slip Skin Care Tool
Tweezerman No-Slip Skin Care Tool
Offered by Cosmetics Central
Price: $9.34
22 used & new from $8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked my old version better, but the new one does the trick., May 4, 2015
I purchased this as a replacement for an older Tweezerman version that I lost. My old one was about 10 years old. For some reason the tips are different on the new version, the small end is slightly thicker and angled differently. I prefer the old version to the new.

BUILT Gourmet Getaway Lunch Tote - Micro Dot
BUILT Gourmet Getaway Lunch Tote - Micro Dot
Price: Click here to see our price
14 used & new from $19.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lunch tote., May 4, 2015
This is a good size lunch bag that appears to be of good quality. It is made of some sort of neoprene material, and is somewhat stretchy to accommodate different sized dishes. It claims to be washable, although I haven't had to do so yet. Although it is not insulated, I just throw an icepack at the bottom, and haven't had any issues.

NARS Blush, Orgasm 0.16 oz.
NARS Blush, Orgasm 0.16 oz.
Offered by bluemercury, Inc.
Price: $30.00
18 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this blush!, May 4, 2015
This is a very versatile color that goes with everything. It has a faint sheen, but is not overpowering. It also stays on all day.

Dansko Women's Janie Sandal,Black,38 EU/7.5-8 M US
Dansko Women's Janie Sandal,Black,38 EU/7.5-8 M US
Offered by Heart & Sole
Price: $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, and they don't hurt my feet!, May 4, 2015
I caught these on sale here on Amazon and I'm so happy I did. I'm having problems wearing many of my designer sandals, yet the thought of buying "orthopedic" shoes is so unappealing. These are cute, and I get a lot of complements on them. The bonus is that they do not hurt my feet!

Bedtime Bliss® Contoured & Comfortable Sleep Mask & Moldex® Ear Plugs. Includes Carry Pouch for Eye Mask and Ear Plugs - For Travel, Shift Work & Meditation.
Price: $12.97
2 used & new from $12.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very comfortable, wakes me up in pain!, May 4, 2015
This is a good mask in theory, I like how the mask part is harder and leaves room for your eye lashes, however it does not seem like it was designed for side sleepers as the stiffness of the mask causes it to shift and let light in.

Also, the velcro closure is at the middle of the head, meaning if you are a back sleeper, you sleep directly on the closure. Maybe I'm overly sensitive, but I feel the closure and it is uncomfortable.

The elastic band is narrow, and in order to keep the mask in the proper place on my head must go over my ears. After a couple of hours, this causes me to wake up in pain from having the tops of my ears pinned down. If I put the elastic in a position above my ears, the mask starts to slip.

I've tried to get used to this mask for a week, and find it's becoming more uncomfortable as time goes on, so it's back to the drawing board on this. I'm looking for one that stays in place with a wider, softer, elastic strap with no closure on the back of my head.

Stainless Steel Pet Id Tags: Bone, Round, Heart, House, Star, Rectangle, and Bow Tie. Includes up to 8 Lines of Customized Text - Front and Back Engraving.
Offered by DogCollars
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tag, great service!, February 23, 2015
Very nice tag, looks like it should last for a while. I received it in just a couple days, too. Great service!

THORNE RESEARCH - Mediclear Plus - 920gr [Health and Beauty]
THORNE RESEARCH - Mediclear Plus - 920gr [Health and Beauty]
Offered by HEALTHYMINDED
Price: $63.80
20 used & new from $60.31

2.0 out of 5 stars This product is so obnoxiously horrible tasting that I am throwing better than half the ..., January 24, 2015
I purchased this because of the ingredients. It is similar to something I was able to buy from my ND. The only difference being that the product I purchased from my ND was edible and this...what can I say.

This product is so obnoxiously horrible tasting that I am throwing better than half the bottle out. I can't stomach it. The serving size is two scoops if you want all of the nutrition, but the only way I was able to get down a shake was to mix in a lot of frozen fruit and some undutched Cocoa powder. As this defeats the purpose of using this product, I will find something else.

This product is very nutritious, but the taste is bad. Very, very bad. If you don't need this, look elsewhere. There is nothing you can do to make this palatable, it's that bad.

Arcteryx Nuri Coat - Women's Claret Large
Arcteryx Nuri Coat - Women's Claret Large
Offered by OMCGEAR
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $266.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat, but not what I expected in terms of warmth, November 19, 2014
This is a really pretty coat, and fit as I expected. For the price, I expected a really warm down coat. One that would keep me toasty on all the negative wind chill days Michigan puts me through.

I received the coat and was surprised at how thin it was. The Amazon listing didn't say much about how it ranks in terms of wind or cold rankings, but I assumed since it is windproof and 750 count down fill that it should be okay.

Due to the thinness and my concerns, I went to the company website, and found that they do indeed answer this question. This coat is considered a mid-layer coat, and is best suited for 30-35 degree weather. Unfortunately, this is not what I need it for.

This is an attractive, form-fitting coat. A feat, I may add, which is difficult, if not impossible to find in down coat. It's a shame to have to cover it up with another layer, so I will be returning it. This coat won't leave you looking like the Michelin man like many of the warmer-rated down coats, but unfortunately, if you live in a blistering-cold climate, it won't keep you very warm if it's your only layer, though. I purchased this in claret, and the color is gorgeous.

If you live in a more temperate climate and rarely have to deal with the weather dropping below freezing, this is a beautiful coat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19