Profile for mad shopper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mad shopper "CAbeachgirl" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Ion Color Brilliance Root Cover Brunette
Ion Color Brilliance Root Cover Brunette
Offered by Sally Beauty Supply
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ion Color Brilliance, June 8, 2015
Excellent product. The ease of application, the product size and cost make this a wonderful product for coloring roots between colorings. Since one needs to release product sparingly (at least I do) I expect this product to last a long time.

Healed by Grace
Healed by Grace
DVD
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, June 8, 2015
Terrible movie. Poorly acted and characters were hardly believable. Dancers? Not that either. Ugh...it was quite painful to watch. The storyline was cheesy and simplistic but not in a good sense. It was really awful to sit through. I realized it was a "Christian" film 15 minutes into it because of the constant references to God and godly ways. Really? Can we say overkill? Hey, I've seen good, clean films before that did not lack in artistic value, good acting and mildly decent storyline that kids can watch too. This was not one of them. I could only sit thru the first 34 min. then I just couldn't.

The Duff
The Duff
DVD
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars it was predictable and boring. However, June 6, 2015
This review is from: The Duff (Amazon Instant Video)
Rented Duff for my niece, it was predictable and boring. However, I do see a career in comedy for the lead actress, she has potential. I didn't need to read the book much less think to guess the plot. My niece enjoyed it but never saw classics like Lost Boys, My SoCalled Life, Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club...I think I need to rent those for her.

Womens Fold Over Waist Wide Leg Palazzo Pants (M, Navy Tribal)
Womens Fold Over Waist Wide Leg Palazzo Pants (M, Navy Tribal)
Offered by Graining
Price: $27.18
6 used & new from $27.18

2.0 out of 5 stars Palazzo pants, March 12, 2015
Colors in person are a bit weird. Orange, aquas and greens much brighter in appearance than pictured. Almost cheesy looking but the navy background was indeed a navy blue. I think I'll have to send this one back. Length was good on my tall frame though.

Sakkas 65TV Square Neck Button Detail Semi-Sheer Gauzy Cotton Blouse - Olive - Medium
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Style Sakkas 65TV, AA04TV, and 81TV button down styles, March 12, 2015
I ordered 4 short sleeved tops for my 70 y.o. mother in Hawaii, she asked where I got all my colorful, sleeveless Sakkas tops from. She loved them but wanted short sleeves, so I came back here to Amazon and Sakkas has them. The 4 I ordered were in neutral summer colors, light and gauzy. I ordered 3 different Sakkas styles and she loved them all.

Visionnaire Plus Serum 50ml
Visionnaire Plus Serum 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Visionnaire Plus Serum 5-star All in One product, March 1, 2015
It's pricey for a reason...it works plain and simple. I've always taken pretty good care of my skin but last year began noticing that it didn't look as good as it had. I started researching and read such glowing reviews from customers and "experts' alike about this serum by Lancome. So, I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try. Two weeks later by accident I was looking at my skin reflection in the sunlight with no makeup. I had the most beautiful skin in years. No discolorations, fine lines on my forehead were barely noticeable, no fine lines at all around eyes, mouth...just really pretty skin. In fact, because of the amazing skin results I got from using Visionnaire I slowly eliminated my old skin line and I replaced with Lancome products as soon as I was out. It is costly but cheaper than injections, chemical peels or surgery. I also now use their makeup line esp since I received so many free products from promos at Macys. Hint, their mascara is killer good, blush, lip and eye colors so beautiful. I'm a believer!

Sakkas 52531 Bohemian Summer Sleeveless Blouse - Purple - One Size
Sakkas 52531 Bohemian Summer Sleeveless Blouse - Purple - One Size
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, February 24, 2015
Just wore this Sakkas Bohemian top in Mauve/pink today with white jeans capri length on a 80 degrees, slightly humid day in Hawaii. It's perfect for the islands and I can wear Sakkas also during our hot SoCal August and Sept months. In total I have ordered 8 shirts in Ombre, Paradise, Bohemian, Batik and I love them all.

High Waist Wide Leg Palazzo Pants with Purple Fuchsia Peacock Print
High Waist Wide Leg Palazzo Pants with Purple Fuchsia Peacock Print

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute and colorful but..., February 24, 2015
Had to return because it was too small at the waist. It fit more like a size 6 on me and I am a size 10 tall. It still looked fine and the length was good but I wanted more stretch in the waist. Had to send it back along with the other Palazzo pants from this company. Oh well.

High Waist Wide Leg Palazzo Pants with Teal Peacock Feather Design
High Waist Wide Leg Palazzo Pants with Teal Peacock Feather Design

2.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and cute but..., February 24, 2015
It was too small for this size 10 person. Although it was cute and colorful I ended up sending it and the other Palazzo Pants from this company back. I would say that the waist fit more like a size 6 but the length was nice and long.

Black Knit Palazzo Pants with High Fold-over Waist (Large)
Black Knit Palazzo Pants with High Fold-over Waist (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Reorder please., February 24, 2015
The length is great for this 5'10 girl. I am a size 10 US and had no problems whatsoever with this pair. The material is thin but not see thru in anyway, it is sturdy, stretches in all directions for a comfy fit. I have used it on two trips. I especially like it on long plane rides...can't wear anything as comfy and sweat pants are not an option. I actually came back here not to write a review but order a second pair before they become unavailable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7