Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for LexiDavid > Reviews

Browse

LexiDavid's Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LexiDavid RSS Feed (Lexington, KY, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Retro-302 Lace Up Gogo Boot,Black PU,14 M US
Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Retro-302 Lace Up Gogo Boot,Black PU,14 M US
Price: $49.86
14 used & new from $48.48

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the few large women's boots that are normal width., March 2, 2014
I have ordered over a dozen size 14 and 15 shoes for my daughter and most are too wide. This is one pair that fits her long medium width foot. She loves them. Her only complaint is that they scuff easily, but as she says, this is a common problem for shiny shoes.

Pleaser Women's Flair-487 Mary Jane Pump,Black Patent,14 M US
Pleaser Women's Flair-487 Mary Jane Pump,Black Patent,14 M US

1.0 out of 5 stars For cross dressers only, March 2, 2014
My teenage daughter has very large feet. At the time of writing she is in a woman's 15. Unfortunately, what we are finding is that most large size "women's" shoes are very wide because they are actually designed for men. If you are a woman with normal width feet, these shoes will not fit you.

Rothco Kids Military Battle Dress Uniform B.D.U. Pants, Woodland Digital Camo, Large
Offered by Army Universe
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for airsoft or military dress up, March 2, 2014
My son is an airsoft enthusiast and he likes to "go on maneuvers" around our property after school. These are rugged and realistic. He is 5' 2" and these fit him well. They are very close to genuine Marine Woodland Digital BDU's.

Vittles Vault Outback Stackable 60
Vittles Vault Outback Stackable 60
Price: $42.49
19 used & new from $38.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, weatherproof container for storing feed outside., March 1, 2014
We own four Vittles Vault products that we use for storing feed on our hobby farm. In snow, ice, and rain it has kept our feed dry. This particular 60-Pound unit is kept in our ewes' feeding pen. Our ram occasionally gets into the feeding pen and will butt the container repeatedly. He has managed to dent one side but it still works flawlessly. I don't expect it will last forever, but when it comes time to replace this one, we will get another.

U.S. Nylon US Flag 3X5 ft
U.S. Nylon US Flag 3X5 ft
Offered by TUHAO-SHOP
Price: $2.37
99 used & new from $0.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last a year., December 24, 2013
I purchased this flag in December last year.

Last week I noticed that it was ripped and the rip has caught over the flag pole itself. In addition, many of the switches are frayed, and the flag is badly faded.

Two other points. I ordered this with the "Valley Forge 2-Piece 6-Foot Oak-Colored Aluminum Spinning Flag Pole," so the flag freely spins. Wrapping was not a contributing factor to the ripping. Second, the grommets in the flag were too large to use the attachments on the pole and I had to use a washer to compensate.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I think that a flag should last longer than a year. My South Carolina flag ordered and installed at the same time is somewhat faded, but is otherwise serviceable.

I would not reorder this product or recommend it.

SpentShells® 7.62x51mm Laser Bore Sight Fast Shipping Great for Scopes USA Seller by SpentShells.com®
Offered by Unique Products Online
Price: $14.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Be extremely careful - This product needs to be re-engineered, August 31, 2013
I will admit that I did not read previous reviews carefully enough and was extremely lucky that I was able to dislodge the product from the action. While the product does work generally, calling this a 7.62 x 51 bore sight is extremely misleading. Additionally there is no guidance on using this product included with it.

Like other several other reviewers, I own an M1A, which is clearly 7.62 x 51. In an M1A, this product DOES NOT seat in the action like a normal round, nor will it eject. The only reason I was able to remove this bore sight without the aid of a gun smith is that I was extremely ginger when shutting the bolt. If I had let it slam home, as with a normal round, I doubt I would have been so lucky. Apparently, owners of other types of weapons also have issues, so calling this a 7.62 x 51 bore sight is not accurate. In order to make that claim, it should fit and eject like a normal round from any weapon accepting that size round.

Additionally, I want call out a comment made by Linux MacWindows "The Penguin", who stated that you should only expect this product to function well at 25 yards. If that is accurate - and the manufacturer provides ZERO guidance on how to use the product effectively - why even bother? I can sight my rifle in myself at that distance. Who shoots 7.62 x 51 at anything within 25 yards, anyway? If I wanted to light up something at that distance I would be using a different round. Again, no instructions are provided, so I don't have any clue what the manufacturer recommends as far as being able to sight in with this bore sight distance wise, but regardless, I won't be putting this in my gun again.

Fosmon HYBO-SK Series PC + TPU Hybrid Kickstand Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II / N7100 - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Protected in Pink, March 13, 2013
This is a great functional slim case that works very well to protect a hefty investment. The phone is protected yet fully accessible. We use the kickstand occasionally and it's a nifty feature. We paired this with the Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy Note II Smartphone Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint Matte Finish Screen Protectors and are happy with the safety they mutually provide.

Crystal Mini-Chandelier Pendant Light in Bronze Finish
Crystal Mini-Chandelier Pendant Light in Bronze Finish
Offered by Destination Lighting
Price: $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and easy to install, March 1, 2013
My wife wanted to add some bling to her walk in. We have bronze throughout our home, so I found this after a chandelier she found at Ikea proved too long. I like this because it was easy to shorten enough to fit in an 8' tall closet without me hitting my 6' tall head on it. It looks very nice and wasn't difficult to install. We paired this with a Sylvania 78911 14-Watt A19 Ultra LED Bulb and it provides great light at a low cost.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2013 4:09 PM PST

South Carolina Map Flag car bumper sticker 5" x 4"
South Carolina Map Flag car bumper sticker 5" x 4"

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little sticker to show your Palmeto State Spirit, March 1, 2013
Ordered two of these this summer just before moving to SC. We have some new vehicles now so I ordered two more to put on the new cars. Easy to apply!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite underwear, January 28, 2013
I have purchased six pairs of these underwear since August. I prefer boxer briefs and have worn Hanes for years but I find that the material isn't snug enough to hold things in place and invariably they start creeping down one leg or the other. The Rudsak Boxer Briefs hold everything comfortably in place through out the day. I also like the no-fly design, because I never use it anyway. My wife thinks they look sharp and sexy!

I would respectfully question the assertion that they run small. I think they are true to size. I wear mediums and they fit fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4