ARRAY(0xa16e596c)

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Church RSS Feed (Redondo Beach, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Drop Stop - The Original Patented Car Seat Gap Filler
Drop Stop - The Original Patented Car Seat Gap Filler
Offered by Drop Stop LLC
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea!, April 17, 2014
I'm getting one for every car in the family. It's especially useful if you take a lot of long road trips. With all the electronics in the center console area, this is a safety issue as well as convenience. Neoprene is simple to clean and maintain.

Lexus GS IS LS 250 350 450 460 Silicone Rubber Remote Cover Grey
Lexus GS IS LS 250 350 450 460 Silicone Rubber Remote Cover Grey
Offered by High-End Motorsports
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your keys., April 17, 2014
I bought this for my Lexus CT200h- there's an extra small hole for another button, but it fits perfectly. I had a 2005 Prius before, and both keys fell apart although the car was still in good shape after 190,000 miles. After using it daily for about 5 years, the key was badly dinged and scratched up, and the buttons started coming off and had to be taped over. Eventually, keyless entry stopped working altogether. I kept replacing the batteries thinking that might be the problem. The same thing happened with the spare key. These are very expensive to replace, upwards of $300 each. This is a simple solution to the problem, especially you drop your key on hard surfaces a lot like I do. Shipping was very quick, always happy with Amazon prime service.

BABYLISS PRO 13" Long Contoured Wood Professional Garment Brush
BABYLISS PRO 13" Long Contoured Wood Professional Garment Brush
Offered by BB Bargains
Price: $28.99
2 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price. Does the job., November 26, 2013
I needed a garment brush to get dirt off of my suits and coats between dry-cleaning, and it does the job. Perfect for dusting off sturdy fabric, but I wouldn't recommend on fine fabric.

Black Walnuts, 8 oz.
Black Walnuts, 8 oz.
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $18.93
4 used & new from $9.45

1.0 out of 5 stars STALE!, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Black Walnuts, 8 oz. (Misc.)
I guess I learned a lesson- probably will not order another grocery item from Amazon after this. They are so stale I had to spit them out. I see that there are many positive reviews, and I'm sure these were good at some point. There's no "good until" or "packed on" date printed, so no clue how long they've been sitting in the warehouse. Amazon doesn't allow return on this item, went straight to trash.

Color Oops Regular Strength Hair Color Remover, #RS100 - 1 Ea
Color Oops Regular Strength Hair Color Remover, #RS100 - 1 Ea
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $9.87
10 used & new from $6.91

5.0 out of 5 stars worked for me!, January 15, 2013
I've been using different brands of ash brown hair color for 21 years and thought I'd give chestnut brown a try. It was a bad idea. I was afraid Color Oops would ruin my hair or leave patches, but it worked perfectly. The odor is bad, but if you rinsed for 15-20 minutes as the instruction says, it shouldn't be a problem. I had to throw away the towel and scissors I used to open the package with because the smell won't wash off. I would also invest in a good moisturizing conditioner to undo the damage caused by multiple chemical processes.

ASICS Women's Gel-Kahana 5 Running Shoe,Lightning/Titanium/Perwinkle,6 M US
ASICS Women's Gel-Kahana 5 Running Shoe,Lightning/Titanium/Perwinkle,6 M US
Offered by USAKHV2
Price: $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Running Shoes. Fit my orthotics well., April 10, 2012
I run 12-15 miles a week, wear orthotics for flat foot and bunions. I've owned many different pairs of Asics running shoes over the years, and Gel-Kahana 3 is still my favorite. After logging in many miles, I tried two new pairs in other well-reviewed styles (GT 2160 and Gel-Foundation 7) as replacements after reading a review that Gel-Kahana 5 was not as good. But those new pairs didn't work out for me at all, causing cramps, blisters, and discomfort. I found myself kept going back to the trusty Gel-Kahana 3 that were falling apart and decided to give Gel-Kahana 5 a try. And, I am so glad that I did. They felt tighter at the beginning (always buy a full size larger for running shoes) and a bit heavier, but soon I was bouncing off the ground. I didn't realize how worn my old pair was in until I tried these. They are light-weight, supportive, and have flexible soles. A good pair or running shoes will let you run longer and faster, and ASICS Gel-Kahana 5 do that for me.

Movies by Flixster
Movies by Flixster
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GO-TO app for movie info- reviews, showtime, cast, ..., March 18, 2012
This review is from: Movies by Flixster (App)
Flixster the best app for getting a snapshot of current, past, and upcoming movies. It is unbiased as it gathers data from all industry reviews. And, it free.

Beyond Yoga Heather Teardrop Cami, Heather Grey
Beyond Yoga Heather Teardrop Cami, Heather Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured. False advertising!, April 18, 2011
I'm giving it 3 stars since the item itself isn't in question. It is a nice top and I considered keeping it. But, the item shipped is not the one pictured here but an older version. The actual item looks like this.
[...]

Maybe the company or Amazon was hoping that the buyers won't notice the difference when they posted the pictures. Or they thought, people will keep it once they receive it since the difference is minor. The new one has contrast stitching and small round logo on the back. I made sure I was ordering the new version, cross-referencing with other web stores. So, I was very disappointed when I opened the package. It's not discounted at all since the older version cost $5-$10 less. Talk about false advertising! When I'm spending $70 on a tank top, this is not acceptable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Food Containers, January 20, 2011
I bought Sharper Image Fresher Longer food containers many years ago and loved them so much, I bought another set for my mother. When Sharper Image stores went out of business, I was worried that their yellow containers were gone, too. After doing some research online and reading reviews on Amazon, I decided to order these. My only concern was that this set seems much cheaper. These are green (which I think is prettier) but exactly the same containers as Fresher Longer, if not better. The herbs do keep fresher for much longer than in a ziplock bag. I also use them for other food items in the freezer instead of freezer bags. They do not leak and seal the odor; perfect for taking food to work, etc. They also stack beautifully.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, worked surprisingly well., June 9, 2010
Since I almost spent $100 at Bestbuy for a big HDMI switcher unit that essentially does the same thing, I couldn't be happier finding this on Amazon. It's plug-and-play, no instructions necessary. You would of course need extra HDMI cables. Highly recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3