Profile for T. Church > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Church RSS Feed (Sausalito, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
True Religion Women's Still Valley Chrissy Super Skinny 29 Inch Inseam Jean
True Religion Women's Still Valley Chrissy Super Skinny 29 Inch Inseam Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars Very flattering and super comfortable., August 18, 2014
I normally wear 26, and these run true to size. I'm 5'4" and the length is perfect. I find that white skinny jeans are not forgiving on fuller figures especially if you want a skin tight fit, they highlight the appearance of cellulite. These are perfect. Fabric is thin enough for summer but not too thin to show lumps and bumps.

Now Foods Xylitol, 2.5 pound bag
Now Foods Xylitol, 2.5 pound bag
Offered by NutriPlusTea
Price: $16.78
18 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Gave me gas, June 17, 2014
It didn't agree with me. I've had Xylitol products before, but this product gave me painful bloating. I hear that is a known side-effect, but I would try another brand.

iPod Nano 7 Case - roocase Ultra Slim Fit (Purple) Shell Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 7 (7th Generation)
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $11.97
2 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case for iPod Nano., June 17, 2014
Sturdy, light, slip-resistant. The clip is convenient to use on any clothing. I'm on my 3rd Nano, and I ordered this case with every Nano I bought.

Baby Foot 60mins Japanese Ver.
Baby Foot 60mins Japanese Ver.
Offered by Blue Queen
Price: $19.00
3 used & new from $16.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Calluses do come off, just not when you want them to, June 17, 2014
It works as advertised but took almost 3 weeks for rough heels. Then they started to get dry and cracked within days. This is not a solution to the problem, at least not for me. I would recommend trying this at least once though.

Drop Stop - The Original Patented Car Seat Gap Filler - Set of 2 (AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK)
Offered by Drop Stop LLC
Price: $25.00
5 used & new from $17.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea!, April 17, 2014
I'm getting one for every car in the family. It's especially useful if you take a lot of long road trips. With all the electronics in the center console area, this is a safety issue as well as convenience. Neoprene is simple to clean and maintain.

Tom Ford Charles FT0035 Sunglasses-772 Rose Gold (Gradient Brown Lens)-62mm
Tom Ford Charles FT0035 Sunglasses-772 Rose Gold (Gradient Brown Lens)-62mm
Offered by Gaffos
Price: $146.47
9 used & new from $146.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Love-, April 17, 2014
These are my second pair of Tom Ford Charles. I love the Rose Gold lens, it's feminine and not too dark. They're rounded aviator, not too CHiPs looking. They're worth every penny.

Lexus GS IS LS 250 350 450 460 Silicone Rubber Remote Cover Grey
Lexus GS IS LS 250 350 450 460 Silicone Rubber Remote Cover Grey
Offered by BELLLEXUSNORTHSCOTTSDALE
Price: $2.00
2 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your keys., April 17, 2014
I bought this for my Lexus CT200h- there's an extra small hole for another button, but it fits perfectly. I had a 2005 Prius before, and both keys fell apart although the car was still in good shape after 190,000 miles. After using it daily for about 5 years, the key was badly dinged and scratched up, and the buttons started coming off and had to be taped over. Eventually, keyless entry stopped working altogether. I kept replacing the batteries thinking that might be the problem. The same thing happened with the spare key. These are very expensive to replace, upwards of $300 each. This is a simple solution to the problem, especially you drop your key on hard surfaces a lot like I do. Shipping was very quick, always happy with Amazon prime service.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2014 10:54 PM PDT

BABYLISS PRO 13" Long Contoured Wood Professional Garment Brush
BABYLISS PRO 13" Long Contoured Wood Professional Garment Brush
Offered by BB Bargains
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price. Does the job., November 26, 2013
I needed a garment brush to get dirt off of my suits and coats between dry-cleaning, and it does the job. Perfect for dusting off sturdy fabric, but I wouldn't recommend on fine fabric.

Black Walnuts, 8 oz.
Black Walnuts, 8 oz.
Offered by Charlie Bean Company
Price: $17.35
3 used & new from $9.45

1.0 out of 5 stars STALE!, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Black Walnuts, 8 oz. (Misc.)
I guess I learned a lesson- probably will not order another grocery item from Amazon after this. They are so stale I had to spit them out. I see that there are many positive reviews, and I'm sure these were good at some point. There's no "good until" or "packed on" date printed, so no clue how long they've been sitting in the warehouse. Amazon doesn't allow return on this item, went straight to trash.

Color Oops Regular Strength Hair Color Remover, #RS100 - 1 Ea
Color Oops Regular Strength Hair Color Remover, #RS100 - 1 Ea
Offered by IGWA Group
Price: $12.99
6 used & new from $8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars worked for me!, January 15, 2013
I've been using different brands of ash brown hair color for 21 years and thought I'd give chestnut brown a try. It was a bad idea. I was afraid Color Oops would ruin my hair or leave patches, but it worked perfectly. The odor is bad, but if you rinsed for 15-20 minutes as the instruction says, it shouldn't be a problem. I had to throw away the towel and scissors I used to open the package with because the smell won't wash off. I would also invest in a good moisturizing conditioner to undo the damage caused by multiple chemical processes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4