Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for T. Church > Reviews

Browse

T. Church's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Church RSS Feed (Sausalito, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Car Mount, WizGear™ Universal Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount Holder, for Cell Phones and Mini Tablets with Fast Swift-SnapTM Technology, Magnetic Cell Phone Mount
Offered by Upper Class Sales
Price: $11.99
5 used & new from $6.26

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best solution for a car mount out there., March 29, 2016
By far the best solution for a car mount out there. My husband took one look at this and ditched his robotic-looking car holder, so I had to order another one. It fits elegantly in his sports car as well as my small hatchback, but it didn't fit in an SUV we rented. The location or the shape of the vents could make this less than ideal. If your vents are too rounded or has no room above or below (Lexus NX vents were in the middle of the center console, causing the phone to block the navigation screen and control buttons), it probably won't work well.

Whitmor 6959-1621-20-BLK Spacemaker Collection Set of 20 Plastic Suit Hangers, Black
21 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value. Best hangers., December 11, 2015
They're perfect for light weight items and don't take up a lot of space.

iPod Nano 7 Case - roocase Ultra Slim Fit (Orange) Shell Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 7 (7th Generation)
Offered by PC Micro Store
2 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend the opaque version, clear ones are more fragile., July 13, 2015
The best iPod nano case out there and I've tried a few. The clear version lacks flexibility and could break as my first one did. But if you like the look of the semi-transparency, it's cheap enough to replace.

Master Lock 5400D Select Access Key Storage Box with Set-Your-Own Combination Lock, 1-Pack
Price: $24.56
167 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use & secure. Highly recommend., July 13, 2015
User-friendly & sturdy product. Worked perfectly while we were selling our rental property from 400 miles away. We had contractors, realtors, home stager, repairman, electrician go in and out of the house without problems.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - iPod Nano 7th Generation Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $5.98

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better and cheaper products out there., July 13, 2015
I find the material too thick and soft. I left the ipod in the car, and it stretched in heat & adhesive got gooey. Application is a bit of a hassle too. I also don't like how it reflected light. Not good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2015 5:40 PM PDT

iFlash Bubble Free Screen Protector: Anti Glare edition - For Apple Nano 7th Generation - (3Pack) Retail Packaging
Offered by eTECH
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The only screen protector I would buy for my iPod nano., July 13, 2015
I've tried few other products and always regret not buying these. Great value for the money, awesome service.

True Religion Women's Still Valley Chrissy Super Skinny 29 Inch Inseam Jean, White, 29
Price: $178.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very flattering and super comfortable., August 18, 2014
I normally wear 26, and these run true to size. I'm 5'4" and the length is perfect. I find that white skinny jeans are not forgiving on fuller figures especially if you want a skin tight fit, they highlight the appearance of cellulite. These are perfect. Fabric is thin enough for summer but not too thin to show lumps and bumps.

Now Foods Xylitol, 2.5 pound bag
Now Foods Xylitol, 2.5 pound bag
Offered by Good Health Store
Price: $16.00
30 used & new from $12.17

2.0 out of 5 stars Gave me gas, June 17, 2014
It didn't agree with me. I've had Xylitol products before, but this product gave me painful bloating. I hear that is a known side-effect, but I would try another brand.

iPod Nano 7 Case - roocase Ultra Slim Fit (Purple) Shell Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 7 (7th Generation)
Offered by PC Micro Store
3 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case for iPod Nano., June 17, 2014
Sturdy, light, slip-resistant. The clip is convenient to use on any clothing. I'm on my 3rd Nano, and I ordered this case with every Nano I bought.

Baby Foot 60mins Japanese Ver.
Baby Foot 60mins Japanese Ver.
Offered by Blue Queen
Price: $17.00
3 used & new from $17.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Calluses do come off, just not when you want them to, June 17, 2014
It works as advertised but took almost 3 weeks for rough heels. Then they started to get dry and cracked within days. This is not a solution to the problem, at least not for me. I would recommend trying this at least once though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4