Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for mom of Christian > Reviews

Browse

mom of Christian's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mom of Christian RSS Feed (philadelphia, pa)

Page: 1 | 2
Platinum-Plated Sterling Silver Round Cubic Zirconia Lever-Back Earrings (2 cttw)
Price: $18.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earrings. Just what I wanted, September 21, 2015
Great earrings. Just what I wanted. They are nice earrings for the money. I was able to get mine on a super sale.
The lever back is your standard thin lever back, but not real thin. I would recommend these. I thought they were even a little better quality than I was expecting. I bought these to replace a similar pair I bought a couples of years ago at ny&co. These might be a little nicer quality than my old pair.

The 12 Days of Christmas Anniversary Edition: A Pop-up Celebration
The 12 Days of Christmas Anniversary Edition: A Pop-up Celebration
by Robert Sabuda
Price: $25.56
100 used & new from $0.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaver book, November 3, 2013
We have many Sabuda books. I thought this was done very nicely and is a good addition to our pop up library.
The last page is great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great ring, May 5, 2013
Bought this for my son's Frodo costume. We added our own chain. It is very sturdy and seems to be made well. Worked perfect for
the costume.

Harry Potter Wand Pen And Bookmark
Harry Potter Wand Pen And Bookmark
Offered by The Noble Collection
Price: $8.50
5 used & new from $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars good wand, October 5, 2012
Wand seems durable enough and my son carried it around with him everywhere. He liked the pen feature, however it is smaller then a regular wand. Buy it for a cool pen, but maybe not as playing wand. Item was a decent price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good, May 1, 2011
I've only used this product for a couple of weeks, but so far it seems like it works well. It does make your skin whiter, so it is not invisible on the skin. I was able to put a little bronzer on top of it. It does not burn my eyes like Neutrogena products do, and I haven't had any negative skin reactions. So far I am happy with this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2013 12:04 PM PDT

Jingle Bells: A Pop-up Holiday Song
Jingle Bells: A Pop-up Holiday Song
by Eren Blanquet Unten
22 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars It;s ok, February 16, 2011
The story is only the very beginning of the song, so it was too short for my son and me. Pictures are cute, but we returned it. There are many nicer pop-up books out there.

14k White and Yellow Gold Diamond Pendant (1/10 cttw, G-H Color, I1 Clarity)
14k White and Yellow Gold Diamond Pendant (1/10 cttw, G-H Color, I1 Clarity)

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, December 30, 2010
I love this necklace. Just be sure to notice the size. It is on the smaller side. It sparkles nicely and is well made.

Five Little Monkeys Wash the Car
Five Little Monkeys Wash the Car
by Eileen Christelow
Price: $6.99
96 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, January 21, 2010
If your child likes the "5 little monkeys", this is a good book. It rhymes and has a funny ending. I would recommend it.

Big Frog Can't Fit In: A pop-up book
Big Frog Can't Fit In: A pop-up book
by Mo Willems
Edition: Board book
26 used & new from $13.23

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, December 19, 2009
I bought this book, because my son and I love pop-up and interactive books. The reviews were really good for this book, so I took a chance. It's ok, not one of my favorites. My son likes it. It's cute, but I was excpecting more because of the great reviews. Not much text in the book.

Mullins Square Blue Tubbie with Scrubbie (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Mullins Square Blue Tubbie with Scrubbie (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Gifts From A Distance

3.0 out of 5 stars leaves fuzzies on baby's skin, March 2, 2009
The towel is big and soft enough, but it leaves fuzzies on my kid's skin. I find I don't use it as much as the towels I got from LL Bean because of this. It wasn't anything special. The towels from LL Bean are the same price and bigger and leave no fuzzies behind. I'm not going to buy more from this company. I wasn't that impressed with this product. If you are looking for hooded towels, check out LL Bean.

Page: 1 | 2