Profile for Rob > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rob RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Formulation I've Found, September 19, 2012
This product's formulation is superior and the price is reasonable. I've ordered two bottles so far and plan to keep ordering more.

Web Design in Easy Steps: 5th Edition
Web Design in Easy Steps: 5th Edition
by Sean McManus
Price: $11.68
62 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Beginners, May 17, 2012
This is an excellent book for anyone who wants to start learning how to create a great website. It's well laid out, clearly written and comprehensive.

Linux in Easy Steps
Linux in Easy Steps
by Mike McGrath
Price: $12.33
79 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Beginners, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Linux in Easy Steps (Paperback)
As someone who wanted to get started learning about Linux, I'm finding this book informative and enjoyable to read. It is well laid out and includes handy lists of symbols and commands.

Micro SD T-Flash Memory Card Clear Plastic Holder Case Hwkgc
Micro SD T-Flash Memory Card Clear Plastic Holder Case Hwkgc
Offered by XOXO Mobile
Price: $3.99
12 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Case, May 17, 2012
This is a high quality case that fills an important need. You'll be glad you have enough to go around.

Kal - Magnesium Malate 400 - 90 Tablets
Kal - Magnesium Malate 400 - 90 Tablets
Offered by NaturesSuperStore
Price: $11.51
7 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My Long-Time Favorite, May 17, 2012
This is a high quality supplement that I've been using for many years. The tablets are made to dissolve in a reasonable amount of time, unlike at least one other well-known brand I've tried. Most of us could use more magnesium and I heartily recommend using this supplement to get it.

eBags Weekender eTech Convertible
eBags Weekender eTech Convertible

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware: $35.00 Restocking Fee, May 16, 2012
This review is from: eBags Weekender eTech Convertible
I ordered one of these and a similar model with a few more features. They both looked like good quality bags, but I decided to keep the one with more features and send this one back. For the "privilege" of returning this bag (in absolutely brand new condition), I was unexpectedly charged an exorbitant $35.00 restocking fee. Just so you know.

Update: By the way, the $35 fee was refunded promptly after I complained. Even so, I now feel I need to be especially careful if I order something from Amazon that costs over $50.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2012 9:38 PM PDT

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Not for Kids, April 4, 2012
The brush tip (including the wire) from the first brush I used from the first pack I ever bought pulled out of the plastic handle during use. Very unsafe. Another brand I've been using, GUM Go-Betweens (made in USA), are working very well so far. I won't be buying any more of these Dentek Easy Brushes (made in Vietnam). I'd hate to get the wire stuck in my throat.

3.0 out of 5 stars So Which Player Does it Fit???, March 24, 2012
The item title states "...Samsung Galaxy 5.0...4" Screen. The Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 has a 5" screen and the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 has a 4" screen. They also have different overall dimensions. So which player does this fit??? I own one of the above mentioned players and might like to buy one of these if it will fit my device. And I'm probably not the only one!

NutriGold Bacopa GOLD - 500 mg, 90 Vegetarian Capsules (Pure Bacopa Monnieri Extract Memory Supplement)
Price: $17.21
4 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stuff, October 24, 2011
I've been using various brands of bacopa extract for years. This bacopa is super. I feel more coordinated when I use it. No side effects either. Just improvement.

The Boy Friend (Remastered Edition)
The Boy Friend (Remastered Edition)
DVD ~ Twiggy
8 used & new from $14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - Six Stars!, September 2, 2011
You're gonna love this! It's heart warming, funny, clever and the musical productions are superb. The VHS was nice while it lasted, but I can't wait to FINALLY get my hands on the DVD - remastered and unedited no less. Gotta go. I've got a movie to order!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3