Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Brian Gundlach > Reviews

Browse

Brian Gundlach's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian Gundlach RSS Feed

Armband for iPhone 6, 6s with OtterBox & Galaxy S5/S6/S7 with LifeProof Case or OtterBox Defender - for Running & Workouts - for Men & Women - Sweat-Resistant Design [Black]
Offered by Tune Belt, Inc.
Price: $17.95
2 used & new from $17.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Slides down easily, but ok, June 17, 2015
I bought the same arm band for my iPhone 5 2 years ago. I had such great luck with that I thought I'd try this on my iPhone 6. This version does not stay on the upper part of my arm like the previous one I had and slides quite easily. It might have to do with the phone being bigger but all the same the constant sliding down while I run is proving to be an annoyance.

Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 7
Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 7
DVD
Price: $45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, June 17, 2015
My review is based on streaming through Amazon Instant Video. The picture and sound quality are both excellent. My only complaint is the final episode All Good Things... is split into 2 episodes and is not the original "mini-movie" that aired so a lot of scenes are reduced or cut entirely. I'll probably buy the blu-Ray of the episode since that seems to be the only way to watch the original airing, which I'm sure was the point.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great variety!, November 13, 2012
I like how this pack gives you a taste of everything. I haven't made my way through all of them yet but so far I do like the medium blended ones and I'm sure the others won't disappoint either.

UNO FREE (Kindle Tablet Edition)
UNO FREE (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, August 23, 2012
I play this game on my Kindle Fire and keeps me occupied for quite some time. This game is a favorite of mine and I like how I can play it at anytime even if it is against the computer.

XtremepowerUS Aluminum Multi-Purpose Folding Ladder (12.5' W/ Platform)
XtremepowerUS Aluminum Multi-Purpose Folding Ladder (12.5' W/ Platform)
Offered by IDeals
Price: $69.95
6 used & new from $69.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Serves it's purpose, August 23, 2012
I bought this ladder in order to access a loft we have in our new apartment for storage. I like that I can fold this up when I am done and put it away easier and that it is not as heavy as other ladders out there.
What I wish this had was wider steps to limit slipping. Also when unfolding and folding back up there are switches you need to press every couple of inches the ladder moves which is annoying but given the design I guess they have to be there. I wish there was a way to hold the switch open when you are folding or unfolding the ladder then closing it up once you have the ladder in the position you need.
Like I said in the title, it serves it's purpose.

Belkin 6 feet PureAV Digital Coaxial Audio Cable
Belkin 6 feet PureAV Digital Coaxial Audio Cable
Offered by EMPIRE MARKET
Price: $30.94
6 used & new from $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, works great!, January 10, 2012
Can't beat the price and it is great quality. I've been using it for the last 3 weeks and I can't complain. I use it with my Blu-Ray player attached to a Yamaha receiver playing through 5 speakers (2 301 Bose, 2 201 Bose and 1 Polk Center channel) and I think it works better than an optical cable. Would recommend buying again.