Profile for Brian Gundlach > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian Gundlach RSS Feed

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great variety!, November 13, 2012
I like how this pack gives you a taste of everything. I haven't made my way through all of them yet but so far I do like the medium blended ones and I'm sure the others won't disappoint either.

UNO FREE (Kindle Tablet Edition)
UNO FREE (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, August 23, 2012
I play this game on my Kindle Fire and keeps me occupied for quite some time. This game is a favorite of mine and I like how I can play it at anytime even if it is against the computer.

12' Extended Multi Fold Purpose Aluminum Ladder 300 lbs
12' Extended Multi Fold Purpose Aluminum Ladder 300 lbs
Offered by OneBigOutlet
Price: $89.97
5 used & new from $84.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Serves it's purpose, August 23, 2012
I bought this ladder in order to access a loft we have in our new apartment for storage. I like that I can fold this up when I am done and put it away easier and that it is not as heavy as other ladders out there.
What I wish this had was wider steps to limit slipping. Also when unfolding and folding back up there are switches you need to press every couple of inches the ladder moves which is annoying but given the design I guess they have to be there. I wish there was a way to hold the switch open when you are folding or unfolding the ladder then closing it up once you have the ladder in the position you need.
Like I said in the title, it serves it's purpose.

Belkin 6 feet PureAV Digital Coaxial Audio Cable
Belkin 6 feet PureAV Digital Coaxial Audio Cable
Price: $10.95
33 used & new from $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, works great!, January 10, 2012
Can't beat the price and it is great quality. I've been using it for the last 3 weeks and I can't complain. I use it with my Blu-Ray player attached to a Yamaha receiver playing through 5 speakers (2 301 Bose, 2 201 Bose and 1 Polk Center channel) and I think it works better than an optical cable. Would recommend buying again.