Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Ernie S > Reviews

Browse

Ernie S's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ernie S RSS Feed

Ocean Sensuals Sensual Massage Personal Lubricant
Ocean Sensuals Sensual Massage Personal Lubricant
Offered by DreamBrands
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised. Very high quality product., January 16, 2015
Works as advertised. Very high quality product.

Toshiba Thrive 10.1-Inch 16 GB Android Tablet AT105-T1016
Toshiba Thrive 10.1-Inch 16 GB Android Tablet AT105-T1016
10 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Tablet, September 8, 2011
I have had my Thrive for about 2 months and I love it. The file manager and port options are very useful. I find myself using it for browsing the web, reading books, playing chess and reading my email. Very happy.

Move Like This
Move Like This
Price: $10.95
56 used & new from $2.15

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't stop listening to it, May 16, 2011
This review is from: Move Like This (Audio CD)
My 5 1/2 year old son loves it too. We had a little dance party and I think he's a new fan. This is a very good album and it really sounds a lot like classic Cars.

LEGO Space Police Galactic Enforcer (5974)
LEGO Space Police Galactic Enforcer (5974)
Offered by wigglybookworms
Price: $169.00
75 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lego set in a long time, December 30, 2009
I just finished putting this together and it is a great set. Very sturdy other than a few decorative pieces. Very good value. I put this together for my 4 year old son and he loves flying it around the house. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves Lego but is a bit tired of the Star Wars themed sets and misses the classic space sets from the 80's.

Head First Ajax
Head First Ajax
by Rebecca Riordan
Price: $31.75
103 used & new from $0.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this book., October 28, 2008
This review is from: Head First Ajax (Paperback)
I could not put this book down. I have a decent amount of experience with JavaScript and the DOM, etc., but I always thought of AJAX as something alien that would be difficult to understand. It turns out that this is just a different way of using what I already know. The book is very well organized and helps to make the concepts very understandable.

Weber 3741001 Genesis E-310 Propane Gas Grill, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Problems with rust on lid and broken part, August 23, 2007
Let me start by saying that the grill works very well. But, there seem to be some issues with quality control. The original shipment I received had rust spots and paint splatters on the lid. Also, one of the parts came without any threads for the associated bolt. I called customer service and they responded quickly. I received a replacement lid. This lid also had rust. I let them know and they sent another replacement lid. This one has a scratch on it that will probably result in rust at some point. At this point I gave up on getting a non-defective lid. I let customer service know and they appologized for the ongoing problems with the lid, but did not offer any other remedy.