Profile for Riley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Riley RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Origins of a D-List Supervillain
Origins of a D-List Supervillain
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I was hesitant as I loved Confessions and prequels aren't really my thing, August 25, 2014
I was hesitant as I loved Confessions and prequels aren't really my thing. That being said this book was awesome and really just served to make confessions even better. I hope he writes a squeal. Hint hint.

Shattered: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Seven
Shattered: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Seven
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Its still really good but its no longer building just moseying along, August 25, 2014
Series seams to be dragging a bit for me. Its still really good but its no longer building just moseying along.

The Far Shores (The Central Series Book 3)
The Far Shores (The Central Series Book 3)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet., August 25, 2014
OMG so much improved. I haven't even finished it and I couldn't wait to get on here and write a review. The character development finally hits it's stride and the plot starts coming together like I've known it would. This book is even edited way better then the first two. Bottom line is if you read the first two READ THIS ONE ALSO!

Skin Game: A Novel of the Dresden Files
Skin Game: A Novel of the Dresden Files
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Harry runs around alot., May 31, 2014
I feel bad giving this book three stars but I have to because it left me totally frustrated. Harry's whole life has been in limbo since changes and we've had three books now without anything really being resolved. This one was really disappointing to me as it really felt like a filler book.

Ride of the Late Rain (The Vergassy Chronicles Book 1)
Ride of the Late Rain (The Vergassy Chronicles Book 1)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars death ride?, March 25, 2014
Short and very abrubt ending. Hard to believe the ending. Just skip this and read the titanic one it's much better.

Ex-Purgatory: A Novel
Ex-Purgatory: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars kind of off, March 17, 2014
I'd compare this book to ghost story in the Dresden files. If you've read that book you'll know what I mean.

Super Powereds: Year 2
Super Powereds: Year 2

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome young superheroes, March 9, 2014
These are an awesome set of books, very well written. They are originally written as web books so the chapters are very short and there are several grammatical errors but neither of those facts ever took away from how much I love them. These are right up the with the wearing the cape series. If you like the superhero genre read these.

BCW 800 Count- Corrugated Cardboard Storage Box - Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Nascar, Sportscards, Gaming & Trading Cards Collecting Supplies (10 Boxes)
Offered by TJTSPORTS
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $13.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, March 3, 2014
The boxes themselves are fine. The problem is they all come pre-assembled and all taped together which means that they were all damaged. Either during shipping or Unwrapping them. I looked specifically for the White boxes as opposed to the plain cardboard ones so they would look a little better, but now they all look terrible.

Super Powereds: Year 1
Super Powereds: Year 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, February 7, 2014
Very well written. I can't wait for more to come out!

This book is a little odd in structure as it, and it's sequels are written as web novels. The chapters are short and there are a lot of them. But it never distracted me at all. I was sick this week and you have no Idea how much it was a relief to have something to read. (3 days finished this and year 2)

Means of Escape (Spinward Book 1)
Means of Escape (Spinward Book 1)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Story Amature writing., January 31, 2014
That pretty much sums it up. It's a very interesting story very poorly told. The writing feels like it's college freshmen level writing. Maybe a bit better then that in parts but not much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5