Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM
Profile for New Yorker > Reviews

Browse

New Yorker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

New Yorker RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Coach Park F23295 Signature Print Women's Tote Bag Handbag Purse
Coach Park F23295 Signature Print Women's Tote Bag Handbag Purse

4.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully constructed tote bag with everything I needed and wanted ..., April 18, 2016
What can you say about Coach? A wonderfully constructed tote bag with everything I needed and wanted - two long pockets along the outside sides (for keys, umbrella), one large outside pocket along the width (for newspaper). It has a top zipper, so that provides extra security. And inside - tons of room. I do recommend the fabric (instead of leather) for a bag of this size, since it would otherwise be very heavy. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is that I contacted the vendor about the strap's wear along the side and whether it could be replaced (I had heard that Coach provides life-long service on its products). I contacted them through Amazon and have heard nothing - it's been well over a month.

Orolay Women's Thickened Down Jacket Green M
Orolay Women's Thickened Down Jacket Green M
Offered by OROLAY
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm very glad I took a chance, April 18, 2016
I was a bit wary of ordering this unknown (to me) brand and knowing it was a direct from China vendor. I'm very glad I took a chance! It fit perfectly, the quality appears very, very good, and the style is both functional and uniquely flattering. A range of folks gave me feedback, including adult children, boyfriend, neighbor and friend - all thought it was great! I also like the color - sage green - hard to find and a nice change from the dark outerwear most common during winter months. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because I haven't actually tried it in a real snowy winter yet (it's currently 70 degrees where I live!), but I'm sure it will hold up very, very well. Thank you.

Clarks Women's Clarks Alto Disco Wedge Sandal,Black,7.5 W US
Clarks Women's Clarks Alto Disco Wedge Sandal,Black,7.5 W US

3.0 out of 5 stars Clarks seldom misses the mark, and admittedly it's more ..., March 4, 2016
Clarks seldom misses the mark, and admittedly it's more my feet than the manufacturer! But these were just wrong for me. The upper strap was too high on the ankle, and the toe strap offered little support.

Clorox Handi Wipes Multi-Use Reusable Cloths, 72 Cloths
Clorox Handi Wipes Multi-Use Reusable Cloths, 72 Cloths
Offered by Celestial Wholesale
Price: $15.20
12 used & new from $14.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefer handi-wipes to sponges or scrubbers. They're simply more ..., March 4, 2016
Prefer handi-wipes to sponges or scrubbers. They're simply more hygienic. The unique design allows for the wipes to completely air out and remain clean for many, many weeks. A package of this size will last for years - literally.

HUE Women's Opaque Sheer to Waist Opaque Tight,Black,2
HUE Women's Opaque Sheer to Waist Opaque Tight,Black,2
Price: $11.86
8 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't wear hose like this often, March 4, 2016
I don't wear hose like this often, but it's good to have in my drawer when I need a pair. These are the best.

Glad Tall Kitchen Flaptie, White, 13 Gallon, 40 Count
Glad Tall Kitchen Flaptie, White, 13 Gallon, 40 Count
Offered by Juvo+
Price: $10.30
14 used & new from $3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 4, 2016
Very good value.

goDog Crazy Tugz Monkey Tough Plush Dog Toy with Chew Guard Technology, Lime, Large
Price: $12.99
11 used & new from $8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Weimaraner loved this toy - he loved it so much the ..., March 4, 2016
Our Weimaraner loved this toy - he loved it so much the limbs were torn apart within hours. He continued to play with the various pieces for days. But no - no toy is "tough" enough for some dogs!

Mickey's Christmas Carol, 30th Anniversary  Edition (Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)
Mickey's Christmas Carol, 30th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Alan Young
Price: $24.99
38 used & new from $12.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 4, 2016
We're so happy to have this in our collection! Nothing beats this story and Tiny Tim is adorable.

WaterVault Stainless Steel Sport Hydration Water Bottle 24 oz Silver-White-Cyan
WaterVault Stainless Steel Sport Hydration Water Bottle 24 oz Silver-White-Cyan
Offered by TheQuantumGroup
Price: $24.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, March 4, 2016
I couldn't get rid of the "metallic" taste of the water.

Hasbro Risk in Vintage Wood Book Edition
Hasbro Risk in Vintage Wood Book Edition
24 used & new from $27.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Would have kept it if we could have since it's truly vintage and would be wonderful for any collector, March 4, 2016
I bought this as a gift, but then returned it when we found another "more suitable" game. Would have kept it if we could have since it's truly vintage and would be wonderful for any collector.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9