Profile for BecsFL > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BecsFL "BecsFL" RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Serta Perfect Day iSeries Expression Firm Mattress (Cal-king)
Serta Perfect Day iSeries Expression Firm Mattress (Cal-king)
Offered by Mattress Firm Inc.
Price: $1,795.00
5 used & new from $1,795.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby LOVES this hard as a rock mattress, July 3, 2014
This mattress is as hard as a rock. My husband LOVES it and sleeps well on it. He no longer has back ache. We got two of these in the twin XL and put them together. My side was too hard for me, and gave me back ache, so i sent my side back for the Serta Vantage Plush medium soft mattress which i love, but on the Expression, my husband loves sleeping on this hard and exceptionally firm mattress.

Hopeful Enterprise Toilet Brush with Holder Matte Finish-Stainless Steel
Hopeful Enterprise Toilet Brush with Holder Matte Finish-Stainless Steel
Price: $15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but flimsy, July 3, 2014
Looks nice but the first one received was damaged, metal was thin and had bent in mail. The product serves its purpose, looks nice, but not a very strong stainless.

2 Twin XL Serta perfect day Applause Plush (Vantage Plush) Set
2 Twin XL Serta perfect day Applause Plush (Vantage Plush) Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Serta iSeries Vantage plush - there are two in this line - medium/soft then firm, July 3, 2014
Absolutely LOVE this mattress. There are TWO Serta iSeries Vantage Plush, there is the firm, and there is the mattress of medium/soft firmness. When ordering make sure you specify WHICH firmness you want in the Vantage Plush. You can also go to a sleep centre and try out the medium/soft and compare against the Vantage Plush Firm. I recently purchased the Serta Vantage Plush MEDIUM/SOFT Vantage and it is not firm at all, i LOVE it, i look forward to going to bed. I get a great nights sleep and i dont wake up with back ache anymore. This same mattress used to have another name which was rated the highest comfort level by thousands of customers, and i concur, this mattress is excellent.

Serta iSeries Twin X Long Expression Firm Set
Serta iSeries Twin X Long Expression Firm Set
Offered by AMOC Mattress Furniture
Price: $1,499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband LOVES his Serta Expression iSeries XL twin, June 18, 2014
Husband has back problems and wanted a "firm" mattress. Love Serta mattresses. So we replaced our older one with this. This is a REALLY FIRM mattress and he loves it. He is a side and back sleeper. No longer wakes up with back ache and gets a good nights sleep.

We got 2 XL twins. As for my opinion, it was way too hard for me. I now wake up with back pain so i am changing to the Serta iSeries Vantage Plush for me, which i just ordered.

We have the mattresses together to make a king, so now we will both be happy with our mattresses. The new mattress (mine) will be 1-1/2" lower than hubby's, but he is going to put some boards under the box to bring my mattress up to the same height as his. When i put a king sheet on the mattresses, you cannot even tell there are 2 Twins.

Quinoa Berries, 1 lb.
Quinoa Berries, 1 lb.
Offered by WinCrest BulkFoods
Price: $13.55
3 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Quinoa Berries, 1 lb. (Misc.)
LOVE this product. I also give it to my parrots, raw and cooked. High in protein and very good for you. Use this instead of rice. Use chicken broth instead of water to cook. You can also use it as a cereal, made with honey, milk and water and put fruit in it.

Hulled Millet, 1 lb.
Hulled Millet, 1 lb.
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $7.50
3 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nutritious, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Hulled Millet, 1 lb. (Misc.)
Millet is available pearled or hulled: opt for hulled, which is the true whole-grain variety ("hulled" still retains plentiful fiber, as only the outermost layer is removed). Out of the hull, millet seeds look like tiny yellow beads with dark dots on the side where the plant’s stem was attached. Millet is a good source of manganese, magnesium, and phosphorous - a one-cup serving provides about 30 percent of the Daily Value for each of these nutrients. Millet is gluten-free and easily digestible. Those with thyroid disease should not consume millet in large quantities as it is a mild thyroid peroxidase inhibitor. It will keep in the pantry for two months, or four to six months in the refrigerator or freezer.

Cooking time: 20-30 minutes

Liquid per cup of grain: 2 1/2 cups

How to cook millet: Although not necessary, toasting millet grains prior to cooking can provide a nuttier flavor and a better texture. To dry-toast, place millet in a preheated skillet over medium heat, and stir frequently (about 10 minutes) until golden brown. Combine millet with water in a covered pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn down the heat, cover and simmer for about 25 minutes. Fluffed with a fork when done, millet prepared this way will have a light texture similar to rice. For a creamier, mashed potato-like alternative, stir frequently while cooking, occasionally adding water, until desired consistency is reached.

Amaranth Grain, 1 lb.
Amaranth Grain, 1 lb.
Offered by Charlie Bean Company
Price: $10.22
3 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Amaranth Grain, 1 lb. (Misc.)

Ambrosia Devon Rice Pudding, 14.1-Ounce Can (Pack of 4)
Ambrosia Devon Rice Pudding, 14.1-Ounce Can (Pack of 4)
Offered by British Grocery
Price: $13.47
6 used & new from $13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, April 9, 2014
Excellent. Tasty, thick, creamy and addicting. Great when you want a real tasting British rice pudding. Nice that we can buy our British food products online. Feel like i am back home.

H P Sauce, 15-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 4)
H P Sauce, 15-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 4)
Offered by British Grocery
Price: $16.45
7 used & new from $16.45

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this, April 9, 2014
LOVE this HP sauce. I buy it in bulk and it is nice that it now comes in plastic bottles. This goes goid on anything. I use it for my meat pies, shepherds pie, bubble and squeak. My hubby likes it on his sausages.

Ambrosia Devon Custard, 14.1-Ounce Can (Pack of 4)
Ambrosia Devon Custard, 14.1-Ounce Can (Pack of 4)
Offered by Premier Life
Price: $14.35
7 used & new from $14.35

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as home made, April 9, 2014
I found this to be tasteless and not as good as making your own from the custard powders. I guess this is ok for quickness but cannot see the point if it has no taste.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10