Profile for Trish > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trish RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Downton Abbey Season 4 [HD]
Downton Abbey Season 4 [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 8, 2014
captivating, I can't get enough of this show

Downton Abbey Season 3
Downton Abbey Season 3
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so darn good, July 31, 2014
It ceases to amaze me at how well it is written, acted and interests me. I am major ADD and it is holding my attention, big time!

Downton Abbey Season 2
Downton Abbey Season 2
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Relief from boring shows, July 23, 2014
This series is spellbinding. I love it, addicted. Characters are coming into themselves and the show is fasinating. I can't to watch another episode! Keep them coming

Downton Abbey Season 1
Downton Abbey Season 1
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 15, 2014
I admit it, I am addicted. Very good writing, story, characters.......I like it a lot

Suits Season 1
Suits Season 1
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
it's a darn good show. I can't wait to watch more

The River King
The River King
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The River King, June 11, 2014
Wow, that was a really good movie. I recommend it completely. Thought it was going to be so-so and did not plan on even finishing it. I had to stay up late to the very end!

Texsport Hammock/Stand Seadrift Combo
Texsport Hammock/Stand Seadrift Combo
Price: $43.03
13 used & new from $37.06

3.0 out of 5 stars Hammock, June 8, 2014
This is a very strange hammock and really no one wants to get on it. It's easy to put together, it looks nice. But very hard to get off and on it and the position shown in the picture really does not look comfortable. Of all the people that come to my pool, no one likes it. I will go try it later on.

Convenience Concepts 151202 TV Stand with 3 Cabinets for Flat Panel TV's up to 50-Inch or 85-Pound, Black
Offered by Global Supplies (We currently can't ship to, HI, AK,APO,FPO, POB)
Price: $62.66
10 used & new from $62.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenience Concepts TV Stand, June 8, 2014
For an inexpensive stand, this piece looks great and is easy to assembly. My grandchildren put it together for me. It's looks great under a black tv, which most of them are and I am glad that is was most affordable. I was not looking for an expensive handmade heirloom....just a stand to put the tv on and have some storage in it. It's great. I totally recommend it

Morning Glory: A Novel
Morning Glory: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Morning Glory, June 3, 2014
the story leads you in, grabs you, but, then becomes a little boring. So, good start, good idea for a book, but kind of levels out

The Dr. Who?
The Dr. Who?
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Who Box, February 17, 2014
This review is from: The Dr. Who? (App)
It really doesn't do much for the amount of money it costs....I would discourage any child from buying this. My grandson already did. What a waste of his allowance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5