Profile for Mac Maven > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 100

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mac Maven "Michigan Mac Lover" RSS Feed (Ann Arbor, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Pro-Series Patio Lawn Deck Garden Yard Waste Leaf Sweep Off Electric Mighty Pro Blower
Offered by stores123
Price: $22.65
12 used & new from $22.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT. Small, light, and very effective., November 7, 2014
I am absolutely amazed at how well this blows leaves, etc. When I unpacked it I didn't expect much, as it is not much bigger than my hair dryer. In fact, I was tempted to just send it back. HOWEVER, after trying it, I found it is really effective and very light. It's not at all unwieldy. I can hold it in one hand without any effort and blow away to my heart's content. I'm keeping it plugged in to my power cord out in the carport, so I can blow those pesky leaves back out in a few seconds. I had also bought a larger one at a local hardware store and I'm going to return that one, because this one really does the job and is much lighter.

Bushwhacker Omaha - Bicycle Grocery Pannier Cycling Rack Basket Bike Rear Bag - Sold as Pair
Offered by American Sports Products
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these., October 28, 2014
These fit a paper shopping bag perfectly and fold up nice and flat. They won't rust, because they're nylon, I think. You have to really stretch the elastic at the bottom quite a bit to find someplace on the rack "legs" to attach to. Then you just latch the black curved thingies at the top to the seat. They fold nice and flat, so I can lock my bike to a post in the carport and still get by when the car is there. Well worth the money. I can ride along with them closed with my gorilla lock slipped inside.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, use them with Conair Hot Roller Super Clips, October 28, 2014
These are easy to roll up, but not so easy to get out of your hair. They are quite large in diameter, so they don't work as well in my long hair, because the curls fall out. I think I need smaller diameter. I use them with Conair Hot Roller Super Clips which work VERY well.

Conair Hot Roller Super Clips
Conair Hot Roller Super Clips
Price: $9.26
18 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THESE!, October 28, 2014
These are great. I use them with my hot rollers now instead of the pins.

S9Q Sakura Vintage Flower Watercolor Art Tribal Tree Pattern Hard Back Skin Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4 4G 4S Style B
Offered by EtaTech
Price: $1.61
47 used & new from $1.48

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PRETTY, October 28, 2014
Unfortunately, my 4s fell and broke irreparably before I received this. I wish it fit my iPod Touch. It does fit in width but is a teeny bit to high. It's really very pretty.

Monoprice 8inch 28AWG High Speed Male to Female HDMI® Port Saver - Black
Monoprice 8inch 28AWG High Speed Male to Female HDMI® Port Saver - Black
Price: $5.64
10 used & new from $2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars good for tight access, October 28, 2014
This makes it possible to plug my Roku into the back of my TV, where the fit is tight and the wrong angle.

Baby Blue Plain Silicone Case for Iphone 4 and 4S
Baby Blue Plain Silicone Case for Iphone 4 and 4S
Offered by Wire Factory
Price: $1.68
20 used & new from $0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars the case is fine, color pretty, October 28, 2014
Unfortunately, my 4s fell, broke and died prior to receiving this. I really like these silicone cases because they keep the device from slipping out of your hand or off of something like your thigh.

Lutron TT-300NLH-WH Credenza Lamp Dimmer White
Lutron TT-300NLH-WH Credenza Lamp Dimmer White
Price: $9.97
24 used & new from $8.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it does what it says, October 28, 2014
Works exactly as I expected.

Kitchens of India  Heat &  Eat,  Dinner Variety Pack, 10 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Kitchens of India Heat & Eat, Dinner Variety Pack, 10 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A taste of India without the drudgery., October 1, 2014
These are easy to prepare and store well.

The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies Book 5)
The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies Book 5)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, fun science fiction. Who will win? The good guys or the bad guys? Stay tuned., October 1, 2014
I am really caught up in this series. It's fast reading and fun. I just wish it weren't so confusing as to the order of the books. I think I've read all of them to date, including the short novellas.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10