Profile for The Escape Artist > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 309

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Escape Artist "G" RSS Feed (Southwest, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
2 Keurig Charcoal Water Filters; Fits Keurig Single Cup Brewing Systems; Designed & Engineered by Crucial Coffee
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than nothing, July 22, 2014
I ordered these for my Keurig, as I thought the price was unbeatable. Well, it was definitely too good to be true. The filters work ok; I have yet to see any major difference in performance between this brand and the Keurig name brand. However these Crucial Coffee filters were packed individually in clear plastic, and then MORE plastic that wrapped the pair. The low price is worth it since these need to be switched every few weeks, however I think I'll keep an eye out at my local store for any Keurig filters on sale...

Victoria's Secret PINK Large Beach Stadium Blanket, Color Teal Mint
Victoria's Secret PINK Large Beach Stadium Blanket, Color Teal Mint
Offered by gooddaytdt
Price: $45.49
3 used & new from $37.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A blankie for me..., July 20, 2014
Victoria's Secret ran this PINK gift with purchase promotion twice in the last few months and I was able to snag a blanket in each of the offered colors. The stadium blanket is machine washable, line dries, and is incredibly warm and comfy!! Yes it's thin, but it folds small and is super packable. I recently took this blanket on a plane trip, and was definitely glad I did. The "retail" of thirty-nine ninety-five is a joke, as these are definitely worth ten bucks or so. But free?!? Heck yeah, these were absolutely getting and the teal is my absolute favorite by far! :)

VS runs these promos all the time, and they're pretty good about sending a preview email or updating the promo calendar on the PINK Nation app. Happy shopping, all!

Victoria's Secret PINK Tumbler Cup With Straw Hot Pink Pineapple 24. oz. + BONUS VS DECAL
Offered by Sunny-D Beauty
Price: $34.90
2 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Drink up!!, July 20, 2014
My favorite tumbler of all, as the PINK branding is very small and discreet amid the pinapples. Holds a full 24 fluid ounces, mine was shipped with a matching pink straw and a clear stopper. I bought this directly from VS (so no decal), at about eight bucks, during the semi annual sale. Great way to hydrate!!

Victoria's Secret Micro Mini Dog (Leopard Logo) with PINK Tumbler
Victoria's Secret Micro Mini Dog (Leopard Logo) with PINK Tumbler
Offered by gooddaytdt
Price: $22.99
8 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars July 2014 Freebie, July 20, 2014
This tumbler was the July freebie for Victoria's Secret Pink. The retail sticker states nineteen dollars, but the tumbler is really worth maybe about half that amount. The cup holds a full 24 fluid ounces, and has a clear straw and stopper. These cups are great for hydrating throughout the day, as well as for gift giving. The mini dog is super cute and truly mini at about 4 inches. The direct instore and online gwp tumblers also included a scan card for that app good for another free gift (anything from a giftcard to % off PINK items to free undies {most were free undies}). Love these tumblers and PINK freebies!!!

Levi's Men's Chino Short
Levi's Men's Chino Short
Price: $25.00 - $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, July 20, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's Chino Short (Apparel)
Hubby ordered a pair of these chino shorts for the summer, and he looks great in them. Seriously, not that I'm being a super nice wife, the fit looks like it would look good on just about any male body type - pockets are well placed and the seams are well proportioned and not darted. Inseam is the right length, fits perfectly at the knee so no comfort issues when sitting, driving, walking, etc. The only complaint is the back pockets - if you're the type to store your wallet in your pocket, definitely use the button to close otherwise the wallet doesn't stay in place. Also, one of the pockets is double lined for storing a card or a money clip.

My husband ordered a pair of these chino shorts directly from the Levi's website (full price, % off, free shipping), and frankly he should have just bought here on Amazon as they are almost half the retail price. Buy these, guys!!

Always Totally Teen Always Radiant Infinity Pads, 14 Count
Always Totally Teen Always Radiant Infinity Pads, 14 Count
Price: $4.79
5 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun choice for a necessary product!, July 13, 2014
These are truly a great option for any age! I'm almost on my third decade of needing these 'necessities,' and I am a huge believer in the Always Infinity line. The teen version is cheerful (definitely a major plus), works just as well as any other Infinity product, and is perfect for those inbetween or late-course days. The quantity lasts a couple months, for light use.

Lee Women's Petite Classic Fit Monroe Straight Leg Jean
Lee Women's Petite Classic Fit Monroe Straight Leg Jean
Price: $16.99 - $58.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great denim alternative, June 29, 2014
These classic fit Monroe's are a nice lightweight denim. True to size, there are NOT the 'slimtastic lift and slim fit' that is found in other Lee jeans. However, the straightleg flatters the leg and bottom no matter how curvy. The paisley pattern is interesting enough to be it's own statement with a plain tee or blouse, heels or wedges or boots (can't wait for Winter again!). Good price, cute jeans, great buy!

Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright He In-Wash Booster 10 Count
Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright He In-Wash Booster 10 Count
Price: $3.99
4 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent results, but not perfect, June 29, 2014
These Tide Booster wash add-ins are helpful for those inbetween times (watered down detergent, not wanting to use bleach, when traveling, etc). Clothes do seem brighter, however I tend to overload the drum so that may be my problem right there. However, these are expensive and having read that some folks use two discs for one load of whites (which I fully believe, since some of my socks were just as dingy grey)... that just seems excessive since a small dash of bleach would work just as well. I may pick up another pack if it's on sale, but unfortunately this isn't a must-buy on my list.

OGX Shampoo, Repairing Awapuhi Ginger, 13oz
OGX Shampoo, Repairing Awapuhi Ginger, 13oz
Price: $5.79
17 used & new from $3.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay! Good hair again!!, June 29, 2014
Talk about a glass slipper! I've been on a OGX kick because of their amazing scents and fair prices. The other formulas just didn't do all that for my hair. Lo and behold came this Awapuhi Ginger in the mail... Reminded me of back in the day when I would steal a bit of my mom's Nexxus or Paul Mitchell.

My hair is cleaner longer (honestly, it still looks super shiny even 12 hrs after washing), my tangles and frizzies are way more under control, and there is a major reduction in split ends. This also seems to have helped ease my dry scalp. Great shampoo and conditioner, great price, delivers on promises... This is DEFINITELY a keeper on my s&s list!

EveryDrop by Whirlpool DWWL2SZ1 Water EVEUYWater Filter, White
EveryDrop by Whirlpool DWWL2SZ1 Water EVEUYWater Filter, White
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not great, June 29, 2014
After agonizing over what to replace our old water filter with, the family voted on the EveryDrop because of the cuteness factor. This is small, easy to use, does indeed filter quickly. But the unit and it's filters are on the pricey side. Also, the water has a charcoal aftertaste during the first few uses. Unfortunately the storage case is useless as the filter never fully dries and gathers moisture when put away.

If I hadn't have had a gift code, I probably would have purchased something else (ie: Brita) at half the cost.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20