Your Garage Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save botysf16 Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for The Escape Artist > Reviews

Browse

The Escape Artist's Profile

Customer Reviews: 385

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Escape Artist "G" RSS Feed (Southwest, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ghirardelli Minis Pouch, Chocolate Sea Salt and Almond, 4.3 oz.
Ghirardelli Minis Pouch, Chocolate Sea Salt and Almond, 4.3 oz.
Price: $3.11
4 used & new from $3.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little treat, February 11, 2016
These mini chocolate squares are the perfect little anytime pick me up. The milk chocolate may not be everyone's favorite, but the sweetness really does pair well with the almond and sea salt combo. I stocked up on these when they were on clearance for less than two bucks at my local Kroger. Great to have on hand, in the candy dish, and even gave a few pouches as Valentine's Day 'thank you' gifts.

Disney - Frozen Friends 20 Oz. Mug with Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf - New
Disney - Frozen Friends 20 Oz. Mug with Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf - New
Offered by Pro Impact Boxing
Price: $9.15
13 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen coffee, please!, February 11, 2016
This is my daily mug, even though I never actually fill it to the top. It's huge, at 20 full ounces. Definitely has some weight to the ceramic, but doesn't feel too clunky or awkward. The colors are muted and somewhat darker against the navy background, BUT this mug works for any age and any gender with Anna on one side and Christophe on the other (with Sven and Olaf on both, of course). Understated everyday item, but also very cute and fun. I've included a comparison to our 12 oz. Frozen latte mug, which is obviously slightly taller but holds much less.

Disney -Elsa Snowflake Mug - New
Disney -Elsa Snowflake Mug - New
Offered by Oddbobbles
Price: $6.99
10 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sip with royalty, February 11, 2016
This review is from: Disney -Elsa Snowflake Mug - New
An absolutely beautiful, fun latte (aka: tall) mug. There are two images of Elsa, with lots of pretty flowers and glitter surrounding the entire mug. The interior is a pinky-purple shade. Printed information states that the mug is both dishwasher and microwave safe, however I've only washed this by hand just in case. The mug itself is a quality, sturdy Disney Store exclusive item.

Disney Little Boys' Phineas And Ferb Doofenshmirtz Beanie, Grey, One Size
Disney Little Boys' Phineas And Ferb Doofenshmirtz Beanie, Grey, One Size
Offered by Animewild

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hat for any P&F fan!!, February 11, 2016
This is such a cool hat! Great fit for any age, and even has enough stretch to fit an adult noggin! The graphics are pretty much around the entire band, so fun to wear sideways as well as straight. Also keeps one's head warm on a chilly day, or super cozy when doubled up on a snowy day. Really wish there was more Phineas and Ferb merchandise, but items are now getting more difficult to find.

Yummie by Heather Thomson Women's Plus-Size Carolyn Long Tank, Nude, Medium
Yummie by Heather Thomson Women's Plus-Size Carolyn Long Tank, Nude, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Tummy could be yummier..., February 11, 2016
This tank is labeled as plus-size, but in reality it's just a regular women's fit. Not sure if this is a designer or manufacturer glitch, but definitely a case where one would have to size up if a plus-size is needed. It was available for a few dollars as an add-on (yep, THAT cheap), so I figured I could simply return it if I didn't like the tank. While the front doesn't do much for shapewear in the tummy area, the back helps to achieve a streamlined look under tees and other fitted clothing. Also the neck and arm openings are very comfortable unlike competitors, but alas this is just as awkward putting on and taking off. Great to have as an extra piece when sold at a low price, but there are much better performing shapewear items for full retail.

BUILT NY Neoprene Pot / Pan Handle Cover, Sea Glass Blue Stripe
BUILT NY Neoprene Pot / Pan Handle Cover, Sea Glass Blue Stripe
Price: $14.72
2 used & new from $14.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!, November 5, 2015
This handle cover has been wonderful in the kitchen... I just wish I had bought one years ago! I use a lot of cast iron cookware, so these get super hot in the oven and I've been burned a time or two (or three). With the handle cover in addition to an oven mitt, my hands are so much better protected and I can better balance the weight of my cookware. I just hope these go back down to add-on prices so that I can stock up on some gifts for the holidays!

Built NY Cup Hugger, Damask Black and White
Built NY Cup Hugger, Damask Black and White

5.0 out of 5 stars Have drink, will travel!, November 5, 2015
I'm so happy I decided to try out this sleeve! Just like all other reviews have said, it fits PERFECTLY in car cup holders. Definitely helps to insulate warm drinks and keep cold drinks from dripping condensation. My only issue (other than the high price) is that this black and white design gets stained VERY quickly. Sure it's easy to wash and luckily the stains are on the bottom, but it's a bit of a hassle. Anyway, overall I reallyreallyreally LOVE the sleeve and am using it for just about all my tumbler and canned drinks!

In each of the included pics, the sleeve is holding various 16 oz beverage containers (perfectly snug around plastic tumblers, metal, ceramic or paper cups, and aluminum cans). Really a great fit, and not awkward or top heavy at all!

Speck Products StyleFolio Case for iPad Mini/2/3 - Freshfloral Pink/Nickel Grey
Speck Products StyleFolio Case for iPad Mini/2/3 - Freshfloral Pink/Nickel Grey
Price: $28.59
6 used & new from $24.30

5.0 out of 5 stars This case makes me so happy!!, November 5, 2015
I absolutely, positively LOVE my iPad Mini 3 Speck StyleFolio case!!! The design is eye-catching, and the material is definitely durable (just came back from a weekend getaway and my new iPad was definitely well-protected). Loving the magnet on/off feature, as well as the additional latch (though this may be difficult for some to open as it does tend to stick). The wrap-around case is good, thick plastic and goes over the edges of the tablet. I had a previous Speck case for my iPad 2, and it just started falling apart after four years of daily use; so I'm definitely happy with Speck quality. Full disclosure, I purchased my case from BB on sale which worked out to about half the retail price (which I think is a completely fair price for such a small item).

Whirlpool W10421486 Door Shelf Bar
Whirlpool W10421486 Door Shelf Bar
Price: $30.18
5 used & new from $24.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Making an old fridge new again..., November 5, 2015
This bar fits my ten year old Whirlpool fridge perfectly (even a bit on the snug side). The lightweight aluminum bar is shipped in two different outer boxes, so be warned of excessive packaging. The bar also does NOT include the endcaps of the original; save these if you have them, otherwise be prepared to use something else. Definitely a must-replace item after years of use, but just wish these didn't cost so much!

Grande (16 Fl Oz) Cold Cup Straws 3-pack
Grande (16 Fl Oz) Cold Cup Straws 3-pack
Offered by HOMESWEETHOME
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and reusable, June 29, 2015
I can't say how much I love these reusable straws!!! I've had my eye on these the last few weeks at the various Starbucks locations I've visited, and I finally bought some to use at home and on the go. They are so incredibly bright and colorful, and I love the summery designs. While I've only found these in Grande size, the straws are big enough to use in standard reusable cups (the 24oz PINK or Copco brands are what I use). I wish Starbucks would include a straw brush, especially for the price (yes $3.95 retail isn't much, but consider these probably cost pennies to make and package). Also wish they were available at the online store, but alas these are only sold directly in Sbux shops or through third party resellers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20