Profile for The Escape Artist > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 376

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Escape Artist "G" RSS Feed (Southwest, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Grande (16 Fl Oz) Cold Cup Straws 3-pack
Grande (16 Fl Oz) Cold Cup Straws 3-pack
Offered by Midwest Nomad
Price: $13.49
10 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and reusable, June 29, 2015
I can't say how much I love these reusable straws!!! I've had my eye on these the last few weeks at the various Starbucks locations I've visited, and I finally bought some to use at home and on the go. They are so incredibly bright and colorful, and I love the summery designs. While I've only found these in Grande size, the straws are big enough to use in standard reusable cups (the 24oz PINK or Copco brands are what I use). I wish Starbucks would include a straw brush, especially for the price (yes $3.95 retail isn't much, but consider these probably cost pennies to make and package). Also wish they were available at the online store, but alas these are only sold directly in Sbux shops or through third party resellers.

Hello Kitty Sports 40th Anniversary Headband, White/Red
Hello Kitty Sports 40th Anniversary Headband, White/Red
Price: $7.99
4 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, very small, June 29, 2015
I ordered this headband here on Amazon as an add-on item, and I have to admit that I'm glad I only paid a couple of bucks. Sure it's cute *and* it's a 40th anniversary items, but it's so small my kids can barely wear it! A must for collectors and great for adding to a gift, but don't pay too much for this little accessory.
Comment Comment | Permalink

tokidoki X Hello Kitty Kimono Or Shave Ice Drawstring backpack (Shave Ice)
tokidoki X Hello Kitty Kimono Or Shave Ice Drawstring backpack (Shave Ice)
Offered by Trendystars Boutique
Price: $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Melted HK cutie!, June 29, 2015
This is an adorable cinch bag which can be used for many things, by pretty much any age! I bought it at the Sanrio site on clearance, for car and travel use (either as an extra tote, an inexpensive shoe bag, or catch-all bag). For those who don't carry much with them, this is easily a cute little lightweight backpack. Aside from the Tokidoki signature heart and crossbones and the black branding tag on the side, the graphic is Hello Kitty.

[Hello Kitty] Chopsticks set 5 pair set made in Japan adult for ladies
[Hello Kitty] Chopsticks set 5 pair set made in Japan adult for ladies
Offered by eToyostore
Price: $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Time to eat!, June 29, 2015
I was able to order this gift with purchase from Sanrio (which has been offered twice in the last few weeks, so keep an eye out!) and I have to say that I am in LOVE with this set! There is also a similar My Melody set of pastel chopsticks offered on the site, and both designs retail for eighteen dollars. The sizing is just right for regular use (not the oversized chopsticks some sets include). Super cute, super useful, great for any age (and chopstick skill)!

Tokidoki Hello Kitty Safari Luggage Tag
Tokidoki Hello Kitty Safari Luggage Tag

5.0 out of 5 stars Tokidoki HK Cactus Cutie, June 29, 2015
This luggage tag was available as a free gift with purchase from Sanrio online. The retail on these Tokidoki tags is thirteen dollars on the price tag, and I have to say given the size (about 5.75" from the top of the ears to the feet), weight, and detail make the tag worth it! While I wouldn't trust the tag to survive TSA and the rough handling of checked airline bags, this definitely works great for a carry-on, backpack, golf or gym bag, etc. The name and address portion is VERY small, so you might want to consider printing any info on a label and then sticking that onto the back of the tag.

Hot Wheels Color Shifters Sharkport Showdown Trackset
Hot Wheels Color Shifters Sharkport Showdown Trackset
Price: $14.39
31 used & new from $12.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Jump the shark!, June 27, 2015
My son had been eyeing this Hot Wheels set for months and finally received it for his birthday. He still loves this and uses all of his cars, not just the color shifters. The set itself is a decent size and breaks down into separate components for storage. The "elevator" and dunk tank are fairly easy to maneuver. No the (expensive) color shifter cars aren't the best at changing, but it's a neat detail. Other big box stores offer this set with up to five extra cars, but we were able to stock up during a buy two get one sale at our local supermarket. This is honestly one of the funner sets out there!

Chums Safety RLSC Nylon Cord Eyewear Retainer, Black (Pack of 6)
Chums Safety RLSC Nylon Cord Eyewear Retainer, Black (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars They work! They really work!, June 22, 2015
I ordered a set of these for various uses... working out, gardening, enjoying roller coasters (I'm being serious here), etc. The price was low, and given the fact that a half dozen are included, this was definitely a must-try. My most recent set of eyeglasses are VERY slippery and I've got them falling down my nose too many times for comfort. While these cords aren't invisible and depending on the type of glasses you wear (the plastic on mine is a bit thick), the plastic holders can dig into your ears a bit. Overall, these do the job and are a pretty good value!

Similasan Allergy Eye Relief Eye Drops, .33 Ounce
Similasan Allergy Eye Relief Eye Drops, .33 Ounce
Offered by NaturaHealth
Price: $7.89
27 used & new from $3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Blink twice, June 21, 2015
Having suffered seasonal eye allergies for over a decade, I know what works and what doesn't. During the warm months, I have to use eyedrops at least twice a day to ward off the itching and excessive blinking. While name brands like Naphcon work immediately, the ingredients make me a little worried no matter how many eye doctors have assured me it's safe. I've even gone as far as using a crazy-expensive prescription brand which frankly these Similasan drops work just as well as. This doesn't entirely relieve eye irritation during the day, but the safer formula works just as well as the competition.

Venti (24 fl oz) Cold Cup Straws 3-Pack
Venti (24 fl oz) Cold Cup Straws 3-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Sip for summer, June 21, 2015
I can't say how much I love this three pack of reusable straws!!! I've had my eye on these the last few weeks at the various Starbucks we've visited, and I finally bought some to use at home and on the go. They are so incredibly bright and colorful, and I love the summery designs. While I've only found these in Grande size, the straws are big enough to use in standard reusable cups (PINK or Copco brands are what I use). I wish Starbucks would include a straw brush, especially for the price (yes $3.95 retail isn't much, but consider these probably cost pennies to make and package). Also wish they were available at the online store, but alas these are only sold directly in Sbux shops or through third party resellers.

Accessories 22 Little Girls'  Girls' 2 Pack Sports Bra, Purple Tie Dye/Solid Purple, X-Large
Accessories 22 Little Girls' Girls' 2 Pack Sports Bra, Purple Tie Dye/Solid Purple, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pre-tween option, June 16, 2015
This set of sports bras ("crop tops," as we call them) is perfect! The sizing is regular - NOT the little girls smaller cuts. We ordered an extra large because one never quite knows with the description, and the tops fit my 9 year old a bit loosely. These are definitely wearable, breathable, and will last the next few years. The fabric and colors wash great, although the neck is somewhat high (so may not be the right choice to wear under certain tops).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20