Profile for The1Bug > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The1Bug RSS Feed (California, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Lilyette Women's Dream Back Smoothing Jacquard Minimizer Bra
Lilyette Women's Dream Back Smoothing Jacquard Minimizer Bra
Price: $15.99 - $41.80

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, October 20, 2014
Great bra! I'm 5'4 with a high waist wearing 36D so a good minimizer is a must. This fits perfectly and the claim that's it's back smoothing is spot on. Love this bra! Have 1 now can't wait to get more!

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Kick and Play Piano Gym
Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Kick and Play Piano Gym
20 used & new from $62.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This!, October 5, 2013
Our daughter loved this as an infant and now at 10 months she still enjoys it and it's still in perfect shape! well constructed and the pad they lay on is so easy to remove, wash, then reassemble. HIGHLY recommended!

Thunder Dog: The True Story of a Blind Man, His Guide Dog, and the Triumph of Trust at Ground Zero
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely inspirational., October 13, 2012
Although it felt repetitive in parts this book definitely holds your attention and teaches you many things. I'm very glad I read it and it's definitely a title I will read again when I need reminding.

The Hunger Games: Original Motion Picture Score
The Hunger Games: Original Motion Picture Score

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough, May 17, 2012
I read other reviews stating that this score feels incomplete but I bought it anyway. They were not kidding. Although what is on the disc is beautiful it totally leaves you thinking that your music player malfunctioned or that the file didn't load right. There is absolutely no way this is the complete score and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they try to go the Braveheart and Gladiator route and come out with a "more of" later. This album feels like a sampler. Again, what is on it is wonderful but be warned when a track suddenly cuts off it's not the file or your music player, it's the album.

Arm & Hammer Multi-Cat Strength Clumping Litter, 40-Pound
Arm & Hammer Multi-Cat Strength Clumping Litter, 40-Pound
Offered by etopso
Price: $45.13
7 used & new from $22.65

5.0 out of 5 stars The best litter ever!, February 26, 2012
How can you beat a litter that keeps smelling better as you scoop?! I have no issues cleaning my litter box anymore because there is no smell and as you scoop it smells more and more like clean baking soda. Plus it clumps extremely well and quickly.

I will never buy another brand of litter again, and I've had cats my entire life so I've tried quite a few.

Petmate 22040 Giant Litter Pan, Bleached Linen
Petmate 22040 Giant Litter Pan, Bleached Linen
Price: $17.99
8 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for big cats!, February 26, 2012
We have two cats both 14 lean pounds and at least 14 inches all and long (one is a Maine Coon mix). In regular boxes they were missing often causing quite a mess. I read the reviews on this litter box and thought I'd give it a shot. It is the perfect size for our cats and it fits perfectly where we wanted to put it. It is also so easy to clean as the material that was used doesn't hold onto stuff, for lack of a better term. Everything just comes off and it's easy to access and having the scoop right there is very handy. This along with Arm and Hammer's multi-cat litter has made us very happy. I've had cats all my life and these past few months have been the best litter box experience and I wouldn't change anything.

I highly recommend this litter box to others with "larger" companions.

Sammy: The Classroom Guinea Pig
Sammy: The Classroom Guinea Pig
by Alix Berenzy
Price: $7.99
60 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Guinea Pig diagnosis, December 27, 2011
This book really surprised me. It's the class trying to diagnose what's wrong with Sammy from Sammy's point of view. I'd say it's a great companion to another book as it focuses more on diagnosis of potential issues than overall care but it's great to teach kids basic things to look for to be sure their guinea is well.

I Love Guinea Pigs: Read and Wonder
I Love Guinea Pigs: Read and Wonder
by Dick King-Smith
Price: $6.99
86 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 27, 2011
I have 1.5 years of fostering guinea pigs and a lot of research so I'm no expert but I did read this book before giving it to my 5-year-old goddaughter and I think it's great. I love how it's short and simple sentences which seem like they'll be easy for a child to read. Also there are great illustrations as well as little factoids or captions. I love how it not only shows but describes how you hold and pick up a guinea.

I think my goddaughter will love it but either way I'll put her reaction in once I get it.

UnPractice Makes Perfect
UnPractice Makes Perfect
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing (I'm definately a "Streetie"), November 10, 2011
These guys sounded wonderful on The Sing-Off and sound amazing on this album. What does it say that they're an A Capella group and they have original songs (note the plural) AND each take the lead on a song and this was all done on this, their first album. Most A Capella groups stick to the same lead vocalist and do cover songs and MAYBE one original. My favorite original of SCS is "Plain Jane" but "World to Me" and "Holding On" get stuck in my head the most.

If you get a chance to see them live, do it! They're really fun and they modestly show off their amazing talent. Plus, they might preform "Creep" which they sadly left off their album. Great group!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2013 10:59 PM PDT

Celestial Seasonings Sweet Raspberry Iced Tea 48 K-cups for Keurig Brewers
Celestial Seasonings Sweet Raspberry Iced Tea 48 K-cups for Keurig Brewers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, July 18, 2011
The raspberry flavor and the sweetness are very subtle. So much that I add a spoonful of sugar or two which really brings out the raspberry flavor (as is a trend with Celestial Seasonings). Very refreshing and very delicious.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2011 8:54 PM PDT