Profile for Lisa M. Hilliker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa M. Hilliker RSS Feed

Merrell Women's Evera Amp Boot,Espresso,6.5 M US
Merrell Women's Evera Amp Boot,Espresso,6.5 M US
2 used & new from $180.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot but....Sizes are smaller than usual, December 23, 2014
I typically wear a size 6.5 shoe. However, based on the other reviews written about these boots I decided that I would buy the 6.5 and the 7.5. I am so glad I did because the 6.5 was way too small. I have a wider foot so there was no way I was squeezing into the size 6.5. The 7.5 fits perfectly with a wool sock. I also have very thin calves and it's a good thing because the shaft of these boots is quite small also. That being said, I absolutely love the boot in 7.5. They are made very well, are so comfortable and look great! I love them!

UGG Australia Womens Amoret Boot Java Size 7
UGG Australia Womens Amoret Boot Java Size 7

2.0 out of 5 stars Heels chip/peel, March 2, 2014
I have several pair of UGG boots and I love them all. I got these boots as a gift for Christmas from my boyfriend. He had gotten them through Cabelas. I fell in love with them. They are so comfortable and I love how they look. However, after only wearing them 3 times the material on the heel started to chip/peel. I returned them to Cabelas but they did not have any more in stock. I decided to order a pair from Amazon instead. The same thing is happening with this pair. I have worn them maybe 10 times and already the heels are starting to chip and peel again. At $200 I would expect better quality. I'm not sure what the heel material is. There is a layer of "paint" over it that clearly cannot withstand wear of any kind except if you only wore them inside.

Designer Suites Monitor Riser by Fellowes
Designer Suites Monitor Riser by Fellowes
Price: $27.69
88 used & new from $21.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, June 6, 2013
This item arrived broken. The "pull out drawer" has two nubs on each side that serve as guides for sliding the drawer in and out. They were broken off when it arrived. Also, the height adjuster locks didn't fully extend into the locking holes so it is basically useless unless you use it at its lowest level. I would not recommend this item. Poor quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little device, November 9, 2012
I have a two year old tiger cat that has medium length hair. She sheds like mad. I took a hairball the size of my cat off from her using the FURminator! This little gizmo is amazing! Very easy to use. Product is as described, quality made and arrived very quickly. I am very pleased with both the product and the seller. Thanks!~

Apple iPod touch 32GB Blue (5th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Apple iPod touch 32GB Blue (5th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Offered by MB1611
Price: $249.99
69 used & new from $158.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Data Vision was great to work with, October 23, 2012
This review is more about the shipper than the product. The product speaks for itself, of course, its awesome. I ordered this on a Thursday and didn't expect to get it for a week to two weeks. It came in on the following Tuesday. I was shocked and very pleasantly surprised to get my iPod so quickly. It was a birthday gift for my daughter. It made it here in record time and made us all very happy. Thank you Data Vision.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - iPod Touch 5G 5th Generation Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality American made product, October 23, 2012
Thank you for providing a quality American made product. The ArmorSuit Military Shield arrived on time and works great. I bought one of these for my Kindle and they really are the best.

Toshiba 37AV502U 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV
Toshiba 37AV502U 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Toshiba LCD HDTV, February 4, 2009
Beautiful tv. We are very happy with it. Picture and sound are great and the price was definitely affordable. Shipping took no time at all and the delivery guy even offered to set it up for us. I would recommend this tv to anyone looking for an LCD.