Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 184

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hannah "Hannah" RSS Feed (Doddridge, Arkansas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
The Queen of Versailles
The Queen of Versailles
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 stars for disbelief, and it kept me watching..., January 31, 2014
I have never heard of this family before, and I'm still not quite sure how to put into words how that movie made me feel after watching this. I felt sorry for the nanny, the employees that were laid off, and the neglected pets. There were some parts that were mildly amusing, but I was disgusted by the state of the house (with dog feces, dead animals, nasty fish tanks, sinks piled with dirty dishes, cluttered living spaces.) I guess that goes to show that even a home worth millions can look horrible on the inside.

I found that I didn't feel sorry for the family, as they were having to "cut-back" to only several staff, but they were still maintaining their lavish lifestyle of shopping, botox, charity events, etc. It was entertaining to see "The Queen" have to do budget cuts and go from using a private jet to commercial air, renting a car, and assuming that a commercial rental car company came with a driver.

I guess I was entertained enough to watch the whole thing, but mostly out of sheer disbelief that someone could have that much money, be so spoiled, and buy the crazy items that they did. Would anyone love to have that much money? Of course, and I don't believe they are bad people-just a product of what having more money than you know what to do with, then having a harsh reality check when it is (mostly) taken away.

Hannah Booth

YKS New 3pcs Retro Vintage Red Rhinestone Love Heart Crown Ring Queen of England Love Rings For Women Lady Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!! Have purchased several times, but remember that these are made for smaller hands!!!, January 31, 2014
I often purchase rings on amazon, and I order these to go with necklaces that I also bought on amazon. I have average sized hands, my ring finger is an 8, and I occasionally wear these on my pinkie finger, but I prefer to wear them on necklaces, as they don't look as "gaudy", and are really cute.

Would highly recommend these, especially if you are trying to start a jewelry collection.

My 11 year old sister loves these too, they fit her fingers much better than mine. She is constantly going through my jewelry now, but I don't mind : )

Hannah Booth

YKS New Fashion Exquisite Cute Lovely Charm Imitation Pearl Bowknot Bangle Bracelet Butterfly Hand Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks exactly as pictured, would definitnely purchase again!, January 31, 2014
I am working on getting my jewelry collection back to where it used to be, and I often purchase items from amazon for a great price. This was no exception, and I really like it!

Keep in mind that the "pearls" are a very bright white, and that the bracelet is a lot smaller than most standard bracelets, but it is stretchy so it can fit just about any size wrist.

I really liked that it came in quickly as well. I also have an 11 year old sister than loves when I buy these item, as they fit her perfect. If you go to Claire's or a similar store, items identical to the ones you find on amazon are often at least 3 times the price. Highly recommend shopping for jewelry on amazon, you definitely can't beat the price!!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit difficult to use at first, but I love the results!!!, January 29, 2014
I recently started trying a variety of nail designs that were Pinterest inspired, and I found these. I love that on each pen, there is a different size dot ranging from very small to rather large.

These do take a bit of getting used to, so I recommend starting out on a piece of paper, just to get an idea of how thick your nail polish is, how thick you wants your dots, etc. I also strongly suggest putting a top/clear coat of nail polish on to ensure that the dots stay longer.

I'm very glad I purchased these, the price was great, and the shipping took several weeks less than I thought it would. I like that they are colorful, and they were very easy to grip (once I figured out how to do it)!

If you have shaky hands, or a hard time making a pattern, I highly recommend you focus on something else. Instead of worrying about your hand slipping up, concentrate on wiggling your toes and it makes it a lot easier. Worked for me!

niceEshop(TM) Fashion Vintage Eiffel Tower Pendant With Chain-Bronze
niceEshop(TM) Fashion Vintage Eiffel Tower Pendant With Chain-Bronze
Offered by Cosy Zone
Price: $3.47
3 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Long the length, and the price was outstanding!, January 29, 2014
I purchased this to help me start my jewelry collection again on a budget. I do love the look of this necklace, it is a perfect necklace to wear in sweater weather. It is a bit longer than most other necklaces I have of this sort of style, but I do enjoy having a necklace with a different length.

Would definitely purchase again, as the price was perfect and it was a great way to add variety to my collection of jewelry.

MASH Rhinestones 2400 Piece 12 Color Nail Art Nailart Manicure Wheels
MASH Rhinestones 2400 Piece 12 Color Nail Art Nailart Manicure Wheels
Offered by smartshoponline
Price: $1.58
28 used & new from $1.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for trying out new styles on your nails, great price, but doesn't look exactly as pictured..., January 29, 2014
I have been using Pinterest for inspiration on new nail designs, and I decided I HAD to have some rhinestones. Don't get me wrong, these are super cute, and I love the wheel design that allows a max of one color to be open at a time, but there are considerably less in the package than there are pictured.

The stone colors are perfect, vibrant, and are easy to stay on. I purchased some "nail rhinstone tweezer" things from here on amazon, and they work great. I just try to keep the nail I am working on and the rhinestones as close as possible, as the rhinestones have a way of "popping" out of the tweezers when moving, Just be careful when moving them so you don't lose too many. It takes some practice to get it down just right, so I don't recommend starting with intricate patterns and designs.

I purchased 3 of these wheels, as my friends and neighbors often get together and swap designs, ideas, and accessories. I do love the price, and the variety of colors included in this wheel. Will definitely purchase again once I run out of these.

Also, I didn't expect these to be here for at least a few more weeks, so the early arrival was a pleasant surprise. The only reason I took off one star is because the picture is misleading. If I get the time, I will eventually count how many are in each compartment to give you a better idea. But that is going to take some patients, because those little boogers are going to be hard to count. I will do it though. So be prepared for an udpate soon.

Sweet and lovely lady open note melody design an adjustable Rings Jewelry
Sweet and lovely lady open note melody design an adjustable Rings Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable! Great price, really cute, and looks real!, January 29, 2014
I thought I would try this design out, and see how it would look-and I was really surprised at how cute this turned out! Shipping took much less time than expected, and I had no issues with the packaging either. It looks amazingly real, especially for the price. I often get compliments on this, and am extremely happy with my purchase. Would definitely buy again.

I have average size hands (size 8 ring finger) and this fist on my pinkie finger just fine, which is where I wanted to wear it so that works out perfectly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love!!! So glad I purchased this!!!, January 29, 2014
I purchased this to start getting my jewelry collection back to where it used to be, but didn't want to spend an arm and a leg. I shop from amazon quite a bit to get the best value on jewelry (including earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.) I ordered the silver one, and was surprised at how vibrant the color was, and this did not leave a green mark on my finger at all, as other cheaper rings do.

I have average/normal size hands (my ring finger is an 8) and I can put these on my pinkie finger with some room left, or ring finger and it fits just about right. I wish that this one was a little bit bigger, but I'm not complaining because it's still really cute for the price, and I think it looks just as cute on my pinkie finger.

Overall, would definitely purchase again, and probably will have to once my sister gets a hold of it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit small, but perfect for what I was looking for., January 29, 2014
I am slowly stocking up my jewelry collection, and one of the things I wanted to do was purchase rings to put around necklaces that I had also purchased from amazon. I thought those would look cute together, and they absolutely do! Honestly, I bought this particular set twice on accident, but I'm glad I did, because my sister likes to come over and raid my jewelry!

I have normal sized hands (ring finger fits about an 8) and I can wear these on my pinkie finger. I like that they fit perfect on my necklaces, and don't look too big though. Would definitely purchase again, these also make a great gift for little girls. My 11 year old sister also really likes this style and size.

Hannah Booth

Yesurprise 30 Sheets 3D White Nail Art Manicure Seal Decal Stickers Tips Diy Decorations #2
Offered by EF-Cloud
Price: $4.67
6 used & new from $4.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, great price, and tons of designs!, January 29, 2014
I have been inspired by Pinterest to start trying different designs on my nails, and I decided that these would be fun to try. They came in much quicker than I had anticipated, and are absolutely adorable! There are 30 sheets altogether, but the edges of each sheet are perforated so you can separate them if you wish. I like that there are lots of different designs (flowers, stars, etc), and that there are variations of those as well. It's kind of neat to be able to stick with a theme without repeating the exact same sticker over and over.

These are extremely easy to put on, I would just use the tip of my nail to put them on. But I did find that if you are wanting them to be more precise, you can use tweezers and it works just as well.

I noticed that about two of the stickers were stuck to the contact paper, but I was not worried about that, considering the fact that I still have practically thousands left.

Overall, would buy again, and do not have anything bad to say about these-really glad I bought them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19