Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Browse

Hannah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 253

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hannah "Hannah" RSS Feed (El Dorado KS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
HAAN RMF-4X Ultra-Clean Pads, Ultra-Microfiber Steam Cleaning Pads For All HAAN FS, SI and MS series steamers; 4 Pack
Offered by Magic_Stone
Price: $15.65
21 used & new from $15.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, work perfectly with your Haan steam cleaner!, June 5, 2016
I purchased this to go with my Haan steam mop, and these are amazing! I love being able to (naturally) clean the house without having to worry about using expensive/toxic cleaners.

The pads themselves seems to soak up quite a bit, and I love that about them. They can hold a lot of dirt, debris, and moisture. Try holding a full one, as opposed to a dry one. They do need a bit of "breaking in", and ensure that when these are washed that you don't use any fabric softener.

I would (and have) purchase these again, a great buy to continue using a great way to clean your house.

Jedi Dressing Gowns - Star Wars Bath Robes
Jedi Dressing Gowns - Star Wars Bath Robes
Offered by Fashion1688
Price: $17.90
8 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the inner Jedi in your life...or yourself., June 5, 2016
I purchased this for my boyfriend, who is a star wars fanatic. He absolutely loves his robe, and wears this (literally) every day. It is a bit short, but the picture isn't misleading. My boyfriend is about 6'2", and it doesn't reach the ankles by any means, but it has the softest material and is really comfy.

I have no interest in being a Jedi (go ahead, start throwing tomatoes) but this robe is really comfortable, and I have actually worn this a few times myself. The care of it has been super simple, and the material hasn't faded over time (so far, will update if that does happen.) It gives my boyfriend (who is really just a big kid in an adult's body) the opportunity to feel like a Jedi while having light saber battles with our son. He loves it, and because of that, I love it.

Colorful Flower Beaded Festoon Lavalier Y Bib Choker Collar 18K Gold Necklace
Colorful Flower Beaded Festoon Lavalier Y Bib Choker Collar 18K Gold Necklace
Offered by QIYUN.Z
Price: $4.72
4 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value-tons of compliments! Favorite necklace by far!, June 5, 2016
The best necklace I have purchased by far on Amazon. First of all, I purchase quite a few items from amazon, and this is one that I have been able to wear time and time again, and have always received compliments each time. It's one of those necklaces that I have literally had people remember weeks, and months later. The chain is sturdy, the color is amazing, and it goes with so many outfits. I have an orange cardigan and a teal tank top that I wear under it, and the outfit comes together great.

Try to keep this away from water, I had this on the bathroom counter and my son had splashed some water on it, and the water was turning a "rusty brown" color fairly quickly. It didn't seem to really affect the quality of the necklace itself, but just something to keep in mind. I have worn this plenty of times since, and have had no issues. It is truly one of those necklaces that I look forward to wearing, and love seeing myself with it on. Even if the necklace does eventually show wear and tear due to the water damage, I will definitely purchase again-the value was worth it, and I love the look of this!

Doctor Who SPINNING 3D TARDIS Police Box Pendant NECKLACE w/ 30" Chain
Doctor Who SPINNING 3D TARDIS Police Box Pendant NECKLACE w/ 30" Chain
Offered by Hathaway Studio
Price: $2.22
13 used & new from $2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for a friend-she loves it!, June 5, 2016
Purchased this for a friend who is a major Dr. Who fan, and she absolutely loves it. It came wrapped in the plastic for protection, and I would say that it arrived as pictured. Was definitely worth the purchase, as she loved the reference, and wasn't expensive for the product. She hasn't said if the chain is sturdy or not, but she does frequently wear it.

10-Candle Metal Candelabra
10-Candle Metal Candelabra
Price: $31.60
23 used & new from $31.60

5.0 out of 5 stars This is absolutely a great purchase, I love this Candelabra, June 5, 2016
This review is from: 10-Candle Metal Candelabra (Misc.)
This is absolutely a great purchase, I love this Candelabra! The picture really doesn't do it justice-it really adds elegance, especially when all the candles are lit. This was a great replacement for the old iron log holder thing we had in place, and looks so much better.

Would definitely purchase again, it looks great, was worth the price, and adds a great touch to our living room. Can't think of any cons to this purchase but will update if I do :)

Comment Comment | Permalink

Women Jewelry Flowers Shaped Hollow Retro Long Pendant Sweater Chain Necklace (Black)
Offered by Comemall
Price: $3.37

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks really cute-doesn't hold up very well at all (flimsy chain), June 5, 2016
I have purchased this twice now, and have only been able to wear it once each time before it broke. Mind you, I'm not hard on necklaces, but the material on this seems extremely flimsy and easily broken by simple things (small pull). The look is really cute, but I'm afraid that that's all it is for-looking at. It goes with so many outfits, I really just wish that the material was stronger-it would have been so much more of a better purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!!!!, June 5, 2016
This necklace is really cute, stays in place, and I have had no issues with it coming undone or the clasp breaking. The gold contrasts nicely with the rhinestones, and I really like the look. Would definitely purchase again, this is a really cute necklace :)

-Hannah

Meaneor Women's Gathered Cowl Neck Top Vest Ladies Sleeveless Deep Neck Top Blouse Black XL
Offered by Meaneor
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this, after reading the reviews, June 5, 2016
I absolutely love this, after reading the reviews, I was pretty confident with purchasing, and am glad that I did. The fit is great, and the white undershirt is great as well, without having to worry about too much cleavage showing (I have DDD's so that's saying something.) I wear a black cardigan over this, as it is sleeveless, but the fit is amazing, and I love wearing this to work.

Have no complaints, the fit is as expected, and I would definitely purchase again.

InterDesign Steel Roller Shower Curtain Rings/Hooks - Bronze, Set of 12
InterDesign Steel Roller Shower Curtain Rings/Hooks - Bronze, Set of 12
Price: $5.38
18 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, would definitely purchase again!, June 5, 2016
These works absolutely great for their intended purpose, have no issues with rolling over the shower curtain. Went on fairly easy, and no problems since it has been on the shower curtain rod. The quality seems great, have had no issues with bending or the shape altering.

Would definitely purchase again if needed, but fortunately I don't think I'll have to :) These go great with a brown shower curtain rod, adds a seamless color.

-Hannah

Tonsee 1pc Vintage Flower Crystal Bubble Bib Choker Statement Women Necklace (Hot Pink)
Offered by Tonsee
Price: $2.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great statement piece, stays out of the way, and no need to wear earrings (if you are on the phone a lot)., June 5, 2016
This is a great necklace really cute, and I often get compliments on it. I love to wear this with a black undershirt and a pink cardigan at work, and it is really cute. A statement piece, and you don't need to wear earrings with it (which I love because I often have phone calls to make.)

Would definitely purchase again, it is really cute, and is versatile.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20