Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 198

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hannah "Hannah" RSS Feed (El Dorado KS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Diggin JumpSmart Trampoline
Diggin JumpSmart Trampoline
Price: $95.29
13 used & new from $76.02

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not purchase again-extremely hard to put together, and began fraying VERY QUICKLY!, November 21, 2014
This review is from: Diggin JumpSmart Trampoline (Toy)
I purchased this for my two year old son's birthday, and he and I were both frustrated after a week of having friends coming over to no avail to put this thing together. My friends aren't weaklings either-most are co-workers of mine, and I work in men's super max prison.

This was more confusing than chinese arithmetic, and honestly it never did look like the picture does. The sound thing was hard to figure out, and within less than a month the stretchy stuff started to fray really bad. The directions are SO confusing-and I'm not a simpleton by any means. I hard originally tried to order the enclosed trampoline, but it was on back-order for a month, so I settled for this.

This trampoline is also extremely awkward, so be prepared for that-especially if you have to move it into another room. I do like the handlebar feature on this, but that was all I really cared for on this trampoline. Would not purchase again-I probably will even get rid of it fairly soon.

Hannah
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2014 10:01 PM PST

Black Tweed Cuban Hat
Black Tweed Cuban Hat
Offered by qalang-oia
Price: $12.85
7 used & new from $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this for my two year old son for pictures-so adorable!!, November 21, 2014
I was inspired by White Collar's Matt Bomer and his fedora to purchase this for my son. I love the fedora look, and thought my son might share that same enthusiasm. I was sadly mistaken. Although he looked absolutely adorable in it, he continued to throw it and take it off his head. I managed to snap a few pictures of him with it on, but it wasn't easy!

I still have the had 5 stars, as the material is great, and it looks just as it does in the picture. As I stated in the headline, I did purchase this for a two year old, so if you had that same goal in mind, you might want to find something a bit smaller.

Hannah

Luvable Friends Boys Baby Sunglasses (0-3 Years, Black)
Luvable Friends Boys Baby Sunglasses (0-3 Years, Black)
Offered by BabyVision

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, but not toddler-proof! Received many compliments from these, and my 2 year old loved them!!!, November 21, 2014
I purchased these for my son, who absolutely loves glasses of any kind. These are NOT very flexible and WILL break, so make sure that your toddler knows not to break them, or you are in reaching distance to grab them from him if needed.

They are so stinkin' adorable though-and he constantly received compliments on these when he would wear them. I will probably be purchasing again, and I really liked that they stayed on his head extremely well.

Hannah

Towallmark 1PC Korean Style Lovely Big Rabbit Ear Bow Headband Ponytail Holder Hair Tie Band (Navy)
Offered by usBuyHere(from HK)
Price: $1.38
13 used & new from $1.38

5.0 out of 5 stars You get exactly what you order, and this is super cute!!!, November 21, 2014
You get exactly what you see in this picture, and it is really cute! I recommend using this with longer hair, as I feel it looks a bit silly in my shorter hair, but my 12 year old sister's hair works perfectly with this. I love the design, the color, and the "stretchiness" of this is even of good quality-not so tight you look weird, but not so loose it doesn't hold anything.

Would (and will) purchase again, as soon as I grow my hair out a bit more : )

Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Flame Drop Track Set
Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Flame Drop Track Set
Price: $17.83
13 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, and easy to set up, November 21, 2014
Works great, and easy to set up, and my son LOVED IT! Unfortunately I saw that in past tense, as it is no longer where I had placed it...he loved it a bit too much and it is no longer on the wall.

I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to install, it just took a bit of patience. But from the first round of testing it-it worked great right away. Was extremely pleased with that aspect.

Would definitely purchase again, but would probably put in a different spot in the house, if your toddler is as rambunctious as mine is.

Hannah

The Friendly Swede Basics - Bundle of 9 Bubble Design TPU Gel Cases for Nokia Lumia 520 + 1 Microfiber Cloth + 2 Screen Protectors
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $9.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely purchase again!! Love the colors!!, November 21, 2014
Arrived quickly, was exactly what I wanted, and they look great! I purchased this for my Nokia Lumia 520, and was not disappointed in the least!

I do enjoy all of the colors that are included, and the screen protectors and cleaner was just an added bonus. Can't complain for the price at all! Would definitely purchase again, if needed.

Am very happy with these!

Taylor Swift Women's Wonderstruck Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Taylor Swift Women's Wonderstruck Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Price: $23.73
67 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely buy again!, November 20, 2014
Purchased for my sister who was 10 at the time. She absolutely loves it-and I can honestly say I like the scent too. Shipping was quick, and I love the design.

Really happy with the purchase.

Amscan Mens Sesame Street Scene Setter Decoration Set Multi-colored Medium
Amscan Mens Sesame Street Scene Setter Decoration Set Multi-colored Medium
Offered by The Ducky Depot
Price: $7.62
22 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Happy with this, and love that we have gotten a long term use out of it!!, November 20, 2014
I purchased this for my two year old son's birthday party. I loved how easy it was to set up, and even more, I loved that it came in four separate pieces. That may sound weird, but trust me-if your child loves sesame street as much as mine does, you will be grateful too!

The Happy Birthday Banner is the part that separates, and when you are done celebrating, you can easily just toss the Happy Birthday Part and you can put the rest of the Sesame Street characters on your child's wall as a giant (and I mean giant) poster. I was especially pleased with this, as my son is a HUGE Elmo fan, and I had been looking for quite some time for Elmo posters, but all were very small, and at really high prices.

The other two parts were the Cookie Monster and the Elmo part at the top. I used these as little posters in his room, and couldn't have been more pleased with the results. I added a photo of my son's room and how the final poster came out.

Hannah
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2015 11:30 AM PST

Anagram International Elmo Air Walker, Multi-Color
Anagram International Elmo Air Walker, Multi-Color
Offered by AA+ Deals
Price: $14.02
18 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for parties, but there are some things you should be aware of..., November 20, 2014
First of all this looked absolutely amazing when inflated. I mean, my son went crazy for it, and we ended up taking it home and keeping it until it deflated. But there are some things you need to know about this thing.

First of all, if you do take it home, be prepared to have the crap scared out of yourself if you happen to find this thing in the dark, or see a figure in the other room. I never got used to that, and wasn't exactly sad to not have to worry about that anymore.

Second of all, unless you have a helium machine at home, you will need to take this somewhere to be inflated. It does come with instructions, but apparently they are very confusing to the people who blow up balloons every day at the local supermarket. It took them over an hour to figure out, but the end result did come out great. You might want to have this done a day ahead of time, or even early on the day of, just to allow time for errors/figuring out how to inflate it..

Also, if you plan on taking this to a party (I purchased this for my two-year old son's birthday party) ensure that you have enough room in your vehicle. If you are running a ton of errands the day of, or your car is already filled with presents, decorations, etc...you might want to make arrangements for someone else to transport this. Just a suggestion.

Anyway, really happy with this overall...but I wasn't kidding you about this thing being terrifying at home. It seriously made me stop breathing a few times. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Hannah

Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone (AT&T)
Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone (AT&T)
Offered by AngieAnn
Price: $52.00
92 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone for the price-works perfect for my needs!, November 20, 2014
Absolutely LOVE!!!

I purchased this as a replacement for my Fusion, that my son decided to give a bath in the back of his tractor that he dumped his juice in.

It is extremely easy to navigate, although it took some getting used to (as it always does with new phones). I am on the Go-Phone AT&T plan, and had no issues switching over from another phone to this one. This phone does use a small SIM card, and the Fusion had a large one, so going to the AT&T store to get the phone to work with the smaller SIM card was necessary. Although I wasn't exactly thrilled about that, the sales people in the store were extremely friendly, and very helpful.

The Internet Connection isn't my favorite, but it does work so I can't complain. Have no issues whatsoever with calls/texts. The phone doesn't have many choices for backgrounds, but this isn't an issue for me since I usually just use a picture I take for a background anyway. Speaking of pictures, the phone has an excellent camera. It has the shutter feature, and you can even edit pictures in many ways.

Overall, really glad I purchased this phone. No, its not an iPhone by any means, but I honestly wouldn't know the difference, and usually only use my phone for calls and texts-so this suits me just fine. Unless you feel as if you need all the bells and whistles that come with extremely expensive phones (and usually more expensive contracts) then this is the phone for you.

Note-I'm not sure if this is available in all areas, but I have the $45 a month plan for unlimited call, text, and 2GB of data a month. I purchase the card at wal mart, but you can buy more cards at a time and it will go to your balance....just something I do, but before I got on the "wal mart plan' the same plan was $60 a month. Not sure why it is so much cheaper to go through wal mart.

Will definitely purchase again if needed. Also, amazon also has some really cute cases for this phone in case that is something you are interested in : )

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20