Profile for Jaybird > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jaybird RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2
Litiholo Hologram Kit - Make 3D Laser Holograms with "Instant Hologram" Film
Litiholo Hologram Kit - Make 3D Laser Holograms with "Instant Hologram" Film
Offered by Liti Holographics
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars QC, May 4, 2014
The mounting hardware for the laser and battery pack is flimsy. The joints are not firm and so the pieces wobble and fall out. I secured the joints with putty to ensure that the laser wouldn't drift during exposure.

INVIGOR8 - Nutritional Shake & Organic Superfood (Triple Chocolate Brownie)
INVIGOR8 - Nutritional Shake & Organic Superfood (Triple Chocolate Brownie)
Offered by Super Depot
Price: $59.95
13 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy and tasty too!, February 6, 2014
I have been looking for a quick meal replacement that has all the essentials, that fills you up and keeps you satisfied, that tastes good but isn't loaded with sugar, and is actually made with high quality organic ingredients. Well I found it with this product. Gluten free, 100% grass-fed whey protein (which is the best) and all natural raw green veggies. But yet it tastes like drinking a milkshake. I have had both flavors and both are fantastic.

Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing and unconventional, December 13, 2013
Imagine Mr. Rogers as an anarchist. That's how I picture the author of this book (which happens to be one of my all-time favorites).

It's a collection of cute aphorisms and micro-essays sure to make any traditional political philosopher hemorrhage his uppity, sneering disdain onto the Amazon review page--so you know it must be pretty decent.

Playstation 3 320GB HW Bundle - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Playstation 3 320GB HW Bundle - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
7 used & new from $230.00

2.0 out of 5 stars This is my third PS3, September 8, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I just purchased my third PS3, minutes ago.

PS3 has a heat issue. The GPU fries, and the motherboard warps. It literally cooks itself to death over a duration of about two years.

When this happens, if you can't boot it, your data is unrecoverable because Sony in their infinite hate for customers won't allow you to simply pull the old hard drive to put into the new system; the data is encrypted and locked to each device. Fortunately you can re-download anything you purchased at the online store (tediously, one-by-one). You will lose all of your game progress and save files, however. Hundreds of hours invested in Dark Souls, Skyrim, etc--gone.

So yeah--the PS3 is fine, while it lasts. Try to keep a fan on it, if you can. Sony electronics are not made to last.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2012 7:51 PM PDT

First Impressions of Earth
First Impressions of Earth
Price: $9.00
90 used & new from $1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars The Strokes' best., August 31, 2012
Characterized by tones of aching disdain for everything and everyone and their dog.

It will metastasise inside your head. Be careful.

Punch-Drunk Love (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Punch-Drunk Love (Two-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by J&S GAMES
Price: $7.75
309 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanna smash your face with a sledgehammer, you're so pretty., August 22, 2011
This is one of my favorite movies. Adam Sandler happens to be in it, and seriously great in it, but it isn't an Adam Sandler Movie.

I don't know what it is or how to classify it--I won't try. If you haven't seen it, don't allow yourself to be tainted with expectations. It won't change your life or anything, but if you're a bit off-center, it just might stick to your ribs. If you're reading this, it's probably too late.

I was lucky enough to see it in the theater, and was totally enthralled from start to finish. The three others in my group who saw it with me that day all hated it. Somehow it just resonated with me.

I will say: if you liked Grosse Pointe Blank, there's a good chance you'll like this. Same if you're a Paul Thomas Anderson fan (as I have since become).

by Allen Thornton
7 used & new from $19.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Radically Sane, February 9, 2011
This review is from: Laws of the Jungle (Paperback)
This book is 213 incredibly tasty amuse-bouches of succulent anarchistic clarity.

I wish I could find more from this author.

(The text is available online for free, but treat yourself to a hardcopy anyway.)

San Diego Hat Company Men's Knit Beanie,Brown,One Size
San Diego Hat Company Men's Knit Beanie,Brown,One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, February 4, 2011
I like the hat. Naïve me thought perhaps the San Diego Hat Company might manufacture it on this continent, but nope. No surprise then that the knitting has a flaw or two. Anyway, it's still a swell hat.

Green Mountain Coffee Revv, 22-Count K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 2)
Green Mountain Coffee Revv, 22-Count K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 2)
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $33.70
10 used & new from $27.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer, February 4, 2011
Stronger than every other "extra bold" I've tried. Really good, butt-kicking stuff. I mean it literally jumps out of the cup and kicks your butt, while berating you R. Lee Ermey-style. Not for sissies.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2012 5:46 PM PST

Sennheiser MX400 In-Ear Headphone with Carrying Case (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Price / Performance, June 24, 2010
I've owned more earbuds and headphones than I would care to admit. These are my second favorite pair, but cost less than 1/10th as much as my favorite pair.

The sound is very balanced. I hesitate to say perfect, but honestly, subjectively-- for me these are perfect. If you must have ridiculous bass, super megabass, überbass 3000 turbo champion edition, etc, these are probably not for you.

Likewise if you have ridiculous taste in music, if you own any albums in which a slide guitar is present on more than two tracks, or bands whose vocalist plays no instruments, or if you regularly purchase singles rather than albums, or discover most of your favorite music on the radio, look elsewhere as you are undeserving of these and probably too dense to appreciate them.

I would qualify the sound as bright and transparent, like a live performance.

I've had them for about 5 years with no signs of wear. Never before in my experience has a pair of "cheap" earbuds lasted so long with regular use.

If you're just looking for a decent pair of earbuds for a decent price, here you go. These are way better than decent.

Page: 1 | 2