Profile for Melina Stevens > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melina Stevens RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Orcon LB-C1500 Live Ladybugs, Approximately 1,500 Count
Orcon LB-C1500 Live Ladybugs, Approximately 1,500 Count
Offered by Bug Sales
Price: $7.10
5 used & new from $7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Aphids Beware!, August 30, 2011
This year we had a major aphid infestation in our trees and there was no relief. There were so many that they were covering the leaves with goop. My neighbor suggested that I get some ladybugs but I didn't know where to get them so I tried these ones from amazon. They came in their little container with wood chips and breathing holes and were still moving around a bunch. I followed the instructions and they were a God-send! They may have saved some of my young trees this season so I am very happy with them. Five stars for sure!

MARINES with US Marines Seal Logo- Red One-Sided Military US Marines Seal Logo T-Shirt / Tee

5.0 out of 5 stars Semper Fi!, August 30, 2011
I got this for my daughter and its great!The USMC Seal is front and center and the red is just perfect.

BlackThorn (Chronicles of the Dark Sword Book 1)
BlackThorn (Chronicles of the Dark Sword Book 1)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great deal!, August 28, 2011
I think this would definitely fit in the "epic" category. The inclusion of the ancient past with a growing evil was of course something you see many places but when it is done right, it adds greatly to the story. I'd recommend this and it's priced to move :)

The Kinshield Legacy: an epic fantasy adventure (The Kinshield Saga Book 1)
The Kinshield Legacy: an epic fantasy adventure (The Kinshield Saga Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, August 28, 2011
It was definitely a good read, maybe not the best but considering the price I'd say it was well worth it. I would've liked to have seen the women warriors play a bigger role because they were the reason I wanted to read it in the first place and maybe that is tainting my perspective a little. Still, definitely better than some of the others out there.