Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Edward D. Hugus > Reviews

Browse

Edward D. Hugus' Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward D. Hugus "EDH" RSS Feed (Cranberry Twp., Pennsylvania United States)

Jurassic World
Jurassic World
DVD ~ Chris Pratt
Offered by The Big Lebowski
Price: $11.50
47 used & new from $5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 31, 2015
This review is from: Jurassic World (DVD)
GREAT

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 [DVD + Digital]
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 [DVD + Digital]
DVD ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: $11.99
57 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 31, 2015
Wonderful

Biddeford 5201-505222-100 54 by 75-Inch Quilted Skirt Heated Mattress Pad, Full, Natural
Price: $40.99
10 used & new from $36.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Comfy, April 17, 2015
Very Comfy. I love being able to PRE-Heat the pad so I don't crawl into a COLD bed!

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology 2-Port 3A Output for iPhone, iPad, Samsung and More (Black + 20W 2-Port Adapter)
Offered by SuperSalesNY
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT product, April 17, 2015
I LOVE the Anker E5 charger. I do recommend buying one of the optiond that includes the 15 or 20 W wall charger, it will recharge your E5 much faster

DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods
DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $15.97
4 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, March 4, 2013
I ordered 2 of these for my new Keruig...I have a LOT of different samples (mine came with 60)..My only regret is that I didn't order 3 of them!
I really appreciate the rubber mat on top and on the feet...it's really much better.

P3 International P4460 Kill A Watt EZ Electricity Usage Monitor
P3 International P4460 Kill A Watt EZ Electricity Usage Monitor
Price: $27.42
194 used & new from $22.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Little Item, May 5, 2008
Bought this item and tried it, It seems to work very well. I read a post complaining that the timer etc started as soon as it was plugged in....well, it does do that, but the instructions say to push the RESET key to start the readings from zero. The only downside is I wish it had a battery so you could unplug the unit and the item you're testing to easier look at your readings. (Some things I tested cover the readings while testing) I don't have a huge use for it, but it is very interesting to compare what different items use power wise. This model is better than the cheaper model because of the more detailed power consumption / cost calculations it does. Glad I bought this unit.

Gettysburg and Stories of Valor - Civil War Minutes III DVD Box Set
Gettysburg and Stories of Valor - Civil War Minutes III DVD Box Set
DVD ~ Narrated by Keith Carradine
Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $21.99
11 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Well Done and interesting, June 25, 2006
I thought this was a very well done documentary..I would of given it 5 stars, perhaps, but I've just finished Ken Burns again and that is the gold standard in my opinion. This set was well done and very educational and informative, the images are outstanding as is the content. A welcome addition to any Civil War collection.

Horses of Gettysburg - Civil War Minutes® IV Box Set (2 DVD)
Horses of Gettysburg - Civil War Minutes® IV Box Set (2 DVD)
DVD ~ Ronald F. Maxwell
Offered by digger-dogger
Price: $38.87
17 used & new from $7.02

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful and Insightful Documentary, June 25, 2006
I thought "The Horses Of Gettysburg" was a Wonderful and Insightful Documentary about the care, training, and use of Horses and Mules at Gettysburg and during the Civil War. Most people are aware of the loss of animals during the war, but not the figures of actual animals used, wounded, and killed during the battles. This is a great addition to any Civil War film collection and I recommend it highly.

Blue Vs. Gray - Killing Fields
Blue Vs. Gray - Killing Fields
DVD ~ Blue Vs Gray-Killing Fields
Offered by Media Zoom
Price: $8.89
24 used & new from $0.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had Hoped, June 14, 2006
This was dissapointing for me. The commentary is very good, but the battle scenes were not that great in my opinion. It could be I was spoiled after watching "The American Civil War: A Union Divided" which I thought was FAR better