Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kev > Reviews

Browse

Kev's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kev RSS Feed

Lizone® High Performance Battery for Apple MacBook Pro 17 inch A1189 A1151 A1229 A1261 2006 2007 2008 Version Laptop battery, Aluminum Body as Original (Not Plastic) -18 Months Warranty/Super Capacity Li-Polymer 6600mAh (72Wh)
Offered by LizoneDirect

Exactly what I expected

Chimaera 5.1 Wireless Gaming Headset - Xbox 360
Chimaera 5.1 Wireless Gaming Headset - Xbox 360
12 used & new from $53.86

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, no 5.1 / Digital Optical For PC Connectivity, January 9, 2012
I originally thought I had a DOA headset because I could not get the mic working on my PC while connected to digital audio. Razor support was no help and said that I had a 'defective product'. So Amazon quickly shipped me a replacement. After another night of trying to figure out why the new one wasn't working, and reading Razor's mediocre support website I found the link I was looking for

[...]%2E1&seid=400002871&pos=Windows&top=General+Information&rid=400004265

I have to use inferior RCA plugs in order to talk on the mic!? What is the point of calling it 'fully pc compatible' if it is in fact not? I own 4 other Razor products and each product has been working flawlessly for years, this one broke the mold in a big way. Yes, the audio was AMAZING when connected through optical, but through the RCA plugs it is horrible.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2012 12:37 PM PDT