Profile for Weechella > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Weechella RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner with SD to USB adaptor, 4GB, and EasyStitch software
Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner with SD to USB adaptor, 4GB, and EasyStitch software
Offered by Flip-Pal mobile scanner
Price: $149.99
3 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly helpful, July 10, 2013
I'm soooo glad I bought my Flip-Pal. It's the most convenient thing for doing historical research--you can scan as you talk to people. The second most wonderful part is the stitching software. Couldn't believe the absolutely perfect job it does of putting together large newspaper articles that have to be scanned in segments. It's like magic--select the files you want to stitch, and click, it's done. Easy!

Excellent value and it goes a long time on its batteries. Highly recommended!

The Diaries Of William Henry Jackson, Frontier Photographer: The Far West And The Rockies Historical Series, V10, 1820-1875
by William Henry Jackson
Price: $36.95
10 used & new from $36.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, October 29, 2012
I was so glad to find Amazon's edition of William Henry Jackson's diaries--first because it was helpful to find them at all, and second because they were incredibly inexpensive. Sometimes it's just nice to have your own copy of historical works and I'm glad Amazon is doing their part to keep this one available.

The Getaway Car: A Practical Memoir About Writing and Life (Kindle Single)
The Getaway Car: A Practical Memoir About Writing and Life (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read about writing, October 29, 2012
I've read The Getaway Car twice now. It had plenty to offer on the second go-round and I found myself wishing it were longer. Haven't read anything else by Patchett, but I really like her unselfconscious style and nice word-working. Guess I'd better read some more of her stuff!

The Old Soul (Kindle Single)
The Old Soul (Kindle Single)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, May 24, 2012
I can't remember the last time something grabbed my imagination the way "Old Soul" did. Wurtenbaugh did a great job with the short format--I'll look for more Kindle Singles.

Westinghouse LD-3265 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV
Westinghouse LD-3265 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV
Offered by Hot Deals 4 Less
Price: $349.99
3 used & new from $315.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice TV, April 3, 2012
Finally decided to upgrade from my old, monster Sony TV and I'm glad I did. The Westinghouse is just right for me.

I'm not knowledgable about the fine points of picture and sound, but it does what it's supposed to and looks and sounds very good to me. Easy to set up right out of the box on my own (I'm a middle-aged female with good DIY skills). The on-screen guides are easy and intuitive to use.

Now, for the wall-mount adventure and I'll be all set.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2012 10:31 AM PDT

Thymes Hand Wash, Frasier Fir, 8.25-Ounce Bottle
Thymes Hand Wash, Frasier Fir, 8.25-Ounce Bottle
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $13.50
8 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief from a world of fake smells, November 10, 2011
This is just about my all-time favorite soap (still love the original Yardley English Lavender). It smells natural and lovely. I use it year 'round and everyone comments on how nice it is. Smells like a walk in the forest--perfect!

Aromatique The Smell of Christmas Aerosol Room Spray - 3 oz.
Aromatique The Smell of Christmas Aerosol Room Spray - 3 oz.
Offered by Christmas Treasures, Inc.
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this scent, October 30, 2011
This is the room spray used by every gift shop in Colonial Williamsburg the Christmas I visited there. It is fresh and cinnamony and doesn't give me a headache like most fragrances do. We bought one can and have doled it out over the years, so I'm thrilled to find it again!

Weaving Mountain Memories: Recollections of the Allenspark Area.
Weaving Mountain Memories: Recollections of the Allenspark Area.
by Lorna Knowlton
9 used & new from $4.67

4.0 out of 5 stars THE book on Allenspark history, May 5, 2011
This thoroughly researched book has just about all the information available on Allenspark, Colorado's history. It covers mining, tourism, community, schools, and early settlers. The writing style is straightforward and easy to read. Well done.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Allenspark: Life and Love in a Small Mountain Town
Allenspark: Life and Love in a Small Mountain Town
by J. M. Webster

1.0 out of 5 stars Illustrates why editors are important, May 5, 2011
Poorly written, boring, predictable. It has a few local place names thrown in for interest, but that doesn't save this amazingly bad book. If you can get it for a dollar or two somewhere, it's a good object lesson in the dangers of self-publishing. I read all the way to the end as a learning experience, but it wasn't fun.

L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Deep Exfoliating Scrub,Natural Apricot Beads, 6-Fluid Ounce
Price: $3.99
25 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells as good as it works, December 12, 2010
I bought this for the nifty scrubber, and fell in love with the product. I think it smells more peachy than citrusy, unlike the other commenters. It works as well or better than the pricey stuff I used to get from the esthetician.

When your lips are dry and flaky, use the scrubber--without cleanser--on your lips to keep them smooth.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4