Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Kathleen Phillips > Reviews

Browse

Kathleen Phillips' Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathleen Phillips RSS Feed (Manlius, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Armchair Detective Book of Lists
The Armchair Detective Book of Lists
by Kate Stine
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to expand your crime fiction reading options, July 3, 2016
Although it was published more than 20 years ago, The Armchair Detective Book of Lists continues to be an excellent resource in 2016. Readers who wish to explore some of the best crime fiction of the 20th century will find it very useful.

One by One
One by One
by Linda Lee
9 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I read this novel when it was first published in ..., July 2, 2016
This review is from: One by One (Paperback)
I read this novel when it was first published in 1980 and it is one of a handful of novels that I will keep forever. Kept hoping that the author would publish more crime fiction but apparently she has not done so. Pity.

A Detroit Anthology
A Detroit Anthology
by Anna Clark
Price: $20.00
6 used & new from $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart- breaking stories, May 20, 2016
This review is from: A Detroit Anthology (Paperback)
I was born in Detroit in 1942 and lived in the city for 30 years. These stories are breaking my heart.

244 old books MICHIGAN History & Genealogy Family Tree
244 old books MICHIGAN History & Genealogy Family Tree
by Ancestry Found
Edition: DVD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, May 20, 2016
This Michigan collection just arrived today and I am thrilled. A huge amount of information and a very small price. My special interests are mostly related to Detroit and my family roots there go back to the eighteenth century.

A Cold War
A Cold War
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good read with a few reservations., February 1, 2016
This review is from: A Cold War (Kindle Edition)
An entertaining novel that held my interest. I find myself in agreement with many of the positive comments as well as the negative input provided by earlier reviewers. There were a few too-gruesome descriptions related to animals that have left me wishing I hadn't read them because now I can't get the images out of my head. When you get to the part that involves shrews I suggest that you skip right over it. You will thank me for this!

Foreign and Domestic: A Jack Cameron Novel (Jack Cameron Series Book 3)
Foreign and Domestic: A Jack Cameron Novel (Jack Cameron Series Book 3)
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I gave up., February 1, 2016
Scott Blade's writing is so far below Lee Child's writing. He is just one more wannabe author trying to elevate his mediocre work by linking it to the well-known and much loved Jack Reacher. I read about 30 % of the book before I gave up.

Overkill: The Vatican Trial of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Overkill: The Vatican Trial of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars My big mistake., January 22, 2016
Check this out thoroughly before you purchase it. I did not pay enough attention to what I was buying and consider it a complete waste.

The Captive
The Captive
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely weird!, May 26, 2015
This review is from: The Captive (Amazon Video)
I agree with many of the critiques from other reviewers. However, I was quickly drawn in to the story which remained intriguing and suspenseful despite the purported plot holes. I enjoyed the weirdness!

Kentucky History & Genealogy on DVD -104 books, Ancestry, Records, Family
Kentucky History & Genealogy on DVD -104 books, Ancestry, Records, Family
by Ancestry Found
Edition: DVD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, May 23, 2015
I have just received this DVD and I am very impressed. A lot of information for a small price. If you find even a few of the sources useful and/or interesting, you will have gotten your money's worth.

On The Edge: Nursing In The Age Of Complexity
On The Edge: Nursing In The Age Of Complexity
by Claire Lindberg
Price: $44.95
55 used & new from $5.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoping for a Second Edition, June 15, 2014
On the Edge is an important contribution to the nursing literature and my thoughts are in sync with the positive comments by other reviewers. It's been on my shelf since 2009 when I first became interested in complexity theory in nursing. Now that I am about to enter a program that will (hopefully) lead to a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree, I'm wishing for a second edition to use in my studies. Any hope for that?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3