Profile for Laura Meyer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura Meyer RSS Feed

Anker® 2 x 1800mAh Li-ion Replacement Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710(Sprint), Samsung Galaxy S 4G SGH-T959v (Not For Galaxy S4), Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S2 SCH-R760(U.S. Cellular), fits EB575152VA, with Anker® Travel Charger
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Samsung Galaxy 2 from Sprint, September 2, 2013
Bought this because it seemed the charger port on my Samsung was broken. I'm still a couple months away from replacing the phone, and having the external charger with an extra battery is perfect. I could see how the pins on the charger could snap--they do seem flimsy. I'm trying to be very gentle with them, but I've only had it a week or so. Also, the batteries seem to fit slightly more snug than the original battery. I'm very pleased with this, and excited to never have to have my phone tethered to a wall--if the battery is low, I just switch the battery out!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, better price, May 3, 2012
I was a little hesitant to buy this anywhere but on the Lancome site, but since Lancome wants an arm, leg and whatever other parts you can spare for their products, I decided to try this. Very happy I did.

WindJammer by ShedRain 2044A-N/W Navy/White 58-Inch Arc Vented Auto Open Jumbo Umbrella
Price: $23.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long, April 29, 2012
I'm on Amazon today to find a better umbrella to replace this one. I bought this because I had lost four or five cheap, mini umbrellas while walking to school in the rain when they got turned inside out by the wind. I had hoped that with the vents, this one would fare a bit better. I've had it for about 4 months, and already two of the supports have snapped, and are beyond repair. While technically, the umbrella still functions, the side with the broken supports sags giving me a semi-circle of coverage.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2014 12:03 PM PDT

Fast Food Nutrition
Fast Food Nutrition
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome for ww members, March 29, 2012
This review is from: Fast Food Nutrition (App)
Included with the order totals of calories, fat, and all they also include WW points plus values. AND they have info for checkers which I've had trouble getting. It is ready to use, and over all really great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2012 8:01 AM PDT

Tone Fitness - Hourglass Dumbbell Set, 20lb
Tone Fitness - Hourglass Dumbbell Set, 20lb
Price: $27.07
26 used & new from $21.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says, February 1, 2012
I hesitated before ordering this because of the reviews complaining about the stand. The stand was why I was considering buying, and there aren't many sets out there with a stand, so I risked it. I had no problem putting the stand together, although there were no instructions. It is two identical side pieces with 6 posts that obviously fit between. The screws took a little bit of work to get in, but I didn't have any trouble with stripping the screws (as a previous review did). While the stand is nothing fancy (plastic), it is sturdy enough to hold the weights, so I'm happy.

3-Pack HTC EVO 4G Sprint Combo Screen Protector for HTC EVO 4G Sprint
3-Pack HTC EVO 4G Sprint Combo Screen Protector for HTC EVO 4G Sprint
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $1.00
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved our screen!, November 5, 2011
We bought this for my husband's new Evo 4G after trying some cheaper ones and giving up in frustration. This was fairly easy to apply--the "tools" that come with it are helpful. While on vacation last week, I balanced his phone on the headboard of the bed since there was no nightstand. When we got into bed, it slipped off and hit something on the way down. There was a gouge in the screen protector, but the screen itself survived. I'm pretty sure we'd be paying for a new phone had we not had this on it.