Profile for Carly Davidson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carly Davidson RSS Feed (Solon, Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush 1 Count
Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush 1 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Braces =), July 28, 2011
This is my first electric toothbrush ever. Previously, I never spent more than $5 max for a toothbrush because "they all do the same thing". Boy was I wrong! I got braces in April of this year (2011) so I had to invest in something that would really clean my teeth. I use this along with the Waterpik. I couldn't afford to spend a million dollars on some of the other electric brushes with the *fancy* features. I think this is just as good. My teeth are whiter and my breath is fresher (too much info, I know). But it's true. I love the 2 minute timer as well. If this is your first time purchasing an electric toothbrush, this is a great start. I even bought another one to have in my purse!

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Offered by OTC Counter
Price: $66.97
33 used & new from $53.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for braces!, July 28, 2011
Ok, I never had braces before until April of this year (2011). I had never heard of a Waterpik before but I don't know how I would live without it now! It gets rid of food that's stick in between all the nooks and crannys of braces. With this, I practically eat anything I want without restricting myself. I still have common sense and stay away from taffy, popcorn, etc.

*But* I called my dentist and they specifically told me that this SHOULD NOT REPLACE FLOSSING. So I still floss once a day but use this after each meal. Then I brush with my Oral B Floss Action toothbrush (which I will review next). I promise you, the Waterpik will make your life in braces a heck of a lot easier. Trust me.

Planet Pit
Planet Pit
Price: $10.48
103 used & new from $0.32

5.0 out of 5 stars He's got my vote!, July 28, 2011
This review is from: Planet Pit (Audio CD)
Prior to this CD, I wasn't too big of a fan of Pitbull's. He made a few songs I liked but that was pretty much it. I heard "Give Me Everything" on the radio and I was hooked! I bought the CD and haven't regretted it at all. This is a more fun, dance album than I've known him to record. It's amazing! In the beginning, I had a few favorite tracks but now I love them all! So give the album a try. This was my first Pitbull album but at this rate, it won't be my last.

Last Train to Paris (Deluxe Edition)
Last Train to Paris (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by Hugo's
Price: $9.45
75 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen to it a few times if you have to, January 13, 2011
I'll be short but helpful: I've been waiting for the release of this for 2 years. I was so excited when I found out there was a definite release date and I preordered it. AT FIRST when I previewed it, I was dissappointed. I thought it sound like garbage. When I got the cd and listened it to, I was even more disappointed. BUT i started listening to it bit by bit and I love it! I guess it had to grow on me (didn't take long though). Just give it a chance and listen to it a few times. It's a very good cd-lots of features. I listen to it while online browsing, homework, cleaning, dancing, it was definitely worth the wait :)

Wacoal Women's Balconette Bra
Wacoal Women's Balconette Bra

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it's just me, December 29, 2010
I bought this bra after getting tired of not being able to fill out the cups for most bras. So i bought this one after all of the good reviews. Once I tried it on, i was pleased that i could fill the cups :) However, in between the cups, the area on the breastbone is very uncomfortable to the point where it hurts! It hurt so bad that i cut a slit in the area. And for a $48 bra, it's a bit disappointing to have to do that. Maybe it's because I'm really bony: 5' 8'' and 100 lbs. I'm not sure.

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Foot Creme, Plus Intensive Repair, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)
Price: $13.77
10 used & new from $8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, October 28, 2010
I went back and forth for about a month on what foot cream to buy. I decided to buy this one but I read that it was watery. So I had made up in my mind that I would refuse the package and return it. So I missed the mail carrier and decided to open it. Oh my goodness, i am sooo glad that i didn't return it. I love it! My feet feel better after the first day of using it! No, it's not as thick as you would think for a creme but it has a thick lotion consistency. I really love it! I can't find it in stores anywhere but if you want soft feet, please buy this :)

I Gotta Make It
I Gotta Make It
Price: $6.99
82 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I know I'm late, October 8, 2010
This review is from: I Gotta Make It (Audio CD)
I didn't start liking Trey Songz until "Ready" and I've been in love every since. I kept seeing his name pop up everywhere so I'm like who is this guy? So I bought Trey Day & loved it and I bought this CD too. I didn't like it at first. But recently I gave it a try again since I've played everything else of his to death. It's really good. I really like it. My favorites are All The Ifs, Ur Behind, & Hatin Love :)

Passion, Pain & Pleasure
Passion, Pain & Pleasure
Price: $7.00
87 used & new from $2.93

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasure To Your Ears :), October 6, 2010
Aww, people should leave poor Trey alone. I think the CD is great! I mean, you just have to let it grow on you. Just don't compare it to Ready. The album is not "Ready 2.0", it's its own CD :) Get the deluxe edition: it's so worth it. It comes with additional live audio & a bonus DVD! So go buy it & support Trey :)

Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $9.69
96 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Get This Out Of My Head, July 8, 2010
This review is from: Aphrodite (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of Kylie since I first heard "Cant Get You Out Of My Head". When I heard "Aphrodite" was to be released, without even listening to it, I just knew I had to get it and support her. After being out of stock everywhere locally Tuesday, I finally found it at Walmart :) I loved it after first listen and love it more the more and more I hear it. It's a fun "all purpose" album to listen to! Great job Kylie :) :)

BIONIC - DELUXE (Explicit)
BIONIC - DELUXE (Explicit)
Offered by MUSICROCKSUSA
Price: $11.75
55 used & new from $5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can't Get Enough of Bionic!!, June 9, 2010
I love Christina and I preordered it as soon as I could without even listening to it because I just knew I had to support her. I just opened it & I am LOVING this CD! It is fun, catchy, yet has some slower tempo songs as well. It's just great! I'm a fan of both but as far as all of the Lady Gaga comparisons, that is getting old. Christina was around before their was a Gaga so that is self explanatory. Please get this CD, you won't regret it! As far as the deluxe edition, if you can, get it. It is so worth it. The cover is holographic (I don't think standard is, I'm not sure) and the 5 additional songs are amazing! Monday Morning, Bobblehead, and Birds of Prey are just plain fun! Stronger Than Ever & I am (Stripped) are beautiful! Great job, Christina!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2010 6:00 PM PDT