Profile for Scott B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scott B RSS Feed (Indianapolis, IN)

Microsoft Surface 64GB Tablet (Dark Titanium) with Black Touch Cover
Microsoft Surface 64GB Tablet (Dark Titanium) with Black Touch Cover
Offered by best tech for you
Price: $322.99
70 used & new from $250.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Office and Mobility at a Great Price, July 21, 2014
I do love this thing. As a professional it is very useful for me bc it has the keyboard and Office. However, in typical Microsoft fashion it is not nearly as intuitive as androids OS. My phone is a Nexus 5, so I'm super Android. If you are a business person trying to be productive away from the desk, and you're on a budget, this thing is fantastic at $288 with the keyboard. If you have more money, grab the 2 or 3. They've worked out some of the kinks. If you're more interested in media and surfing, grab an Android. If you're used to an Android OS, you will probably be frustrated at times. But if you need Office and mobility at a great price, this thing is awesome!

Platinum - Kope Series Leather Case for Microsoft Surface RT and Surface 2 - Black
Offered by csgminerals
Price: $24.99
10 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product. very professional looking, July 19, 2014
It is very well made, quality materials. It looks great, very professional looking. I was very happy when I got it. Only draw back is that if you want to flip your touch keyboard around to use as a tablet, you have to take the keyboard off, which isn't great, but it's not enough for me to drop it to 4 stars. It would also be great if it had a business card holder.

Lexmark C543DN Color Laser Printer
Lexmark C543DN Color Laser Printer
Offered by IGEX Electronics
Price: $501.51
7 used & new from $299.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Too many problems... and it's SLOW!, April 29, 2013
I have been using this printer for about 4-6 months now. My work purchased it for me. I HATE this thing and wish that I had my 8 year old Dell back!

It regularly messes up and starts printing pages and pages of code. DO NOT hit print and walk away from this thing or you'll run through a ream of paper w/ code on it. It often takes 5+ minutes to process a document before it prints it. If you are trying to print out of an Adobe product, like InDesign, forget about it. 5-10 minutes to process, then another 5+ minutes to print as it takes breaks in between pages (assuming it doesn't spit out 50 pages of code before you can stop the damn thing). $200+ to replace all 4 ink cartridges.

Seriously, look for another product, there is no upside I can find on this thing besides that it prints on both sides.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2013 2:17 AM PDT

Takara Tomy (Japan) Beyblade BB-105 (BB105) Big Bang Pegasus/Pegasis F:D 4D System
Offered by BUZZETOY
Price: $19.80
45 used & new from $19.78

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is awesome!, April 22, 2012
I'm 35, I have a seven year old son who recently has become a Bey Blade freak! Talking about it non-stop, watched like 50 straight episodes on Netflix. So he got some money for Easter and wanted another Bey. I had to up the ante b/c of course, that's what I do. So I told him we could probably find some better stuff online, knowing nothing about Bey Blades, other than the fact that I loved Battle Tops as a kid.

So my son wanted L-Drago, so I ordered him the Meteo LDrago. Of course, I'm not going to get beat down, so I got this Big Bang Pegasus for me b/c it looked cool. This thing ROCKS! It's great looking, high quality, and makes the Bey Blades you buy at Toys R Us look like they came out of a happy meal. This thing destroys all standard Beys that we've put against it, except for the Meteo LDrago, which has a left spin so it ties this bey every time almost. It has multiple set ups, so you can adjust it to fit your opponent a bit.

These things are the real deal, Japanese import. Boxes are in Japanese, and they're cool as Heck! If you're looking for a Bey, this is the one to get, and be confident that these Tomy Takara Bey's are destroying the coolest thing you're getting in the States, for just a few dollars more.

Bop Gun (One Nation) (Digitally Remastered 03) (Feat. George Clinton) [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One Nation and We're on the Move..., March 17, 2012
Nothing can stop us now! This is what we like to consider... Old School! Party over here... F*k you over there! What, what what what what what what what!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, December 21, 2011
I bought this so my 4yr old daughter could start playing with us. Anytime you order something that is significantly cheaper than the original product, you have to be concerned. However, this product looks, feels and works exactly like the original, much more expensive, controllers. They appear to be identical in almost every way (even the feel of the buttons). We will see if it is sturdy as the originals. It comes with the plastic protector and strap as pictured. For under $20 I am extremely pleased. The only downfall is that it came in a bubbled shipping envelope with no box, but for the price this is mostly irrelevant.

Black Protective Dual Texture Fusion Rubberized Silicone Skin Cover Case for HTC T Mobile MyTouch 4G
Offered by LT-Giant
Price: $1.78
12 used & new from $1.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Slim & Great for Price, December 12, 2011
The main thing I wanted in a case is that it doesn't make my phone huge and uncomfortable to carry in my pocket... and not be a cheap POS. This case accomplishes both of those, and it's cheap. Looks good, good quality, good feel, fits properly, covers all buttons. Won't provide a ton of dropage protection, maybe a little. I've seen cases for over $20-30 at the store that weren't as nice. Overall, it's an excellent product for the price.

T-Mobile myTouch 4G Android Phone, Black (T-Mobile)
T-Mobile myTouch 4G Android Phone, Black (T-Mobile)

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE This Phone!, December 8, 2011
I got this phone as an upgrade to the Sprint HTC Hero. At the time the Hero was nice, because I had come from Blackberry. I loved the Android operating system (the set up and all) because I'm a PC guy, and it makes sense to me... I can't figure out Macs at all, but I can build a PC. So I wanted a phone that had a familiar operating system, but much higher performance... and that's what I got! It's not the fastest phone on the market anymore, but it's just below the top. The screen is big and nice. My phone looks way better than the Iphone (imo). I don't even carry my digital camera anymore b/c the camera takes GREAT, clear pics. Has auto focus and is extremely easy to share on FB, twitter, txt, etc. It feels good in your hand, and the Swype feature for the keyboard is real nice! You're going to send out some crazy texts if you don't watch out, but you get the hang of it after awhile. It's stable, rarely locks up or hangs up. The genius button is nice as well. It hangs up if you're in a lower reception area, but still real nice when it works right. I would definitely highly recommend it in the $100 or below purchase price range.

Crescent MG38-CF 38" Acoustic Guitar Starter Package, COFFEE (Includes CrescentTM Digital E-Tuner)
Offered by SocalDailyDeals
Price: $23.95
2 used & new from $23.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, December 22, 2010
For this price ($39.00) I am very happy w/ this product. It's not the sturdiest piece, but like I said, for the price it looks good, it sounds good, and will be great for my young son's first guitar. It came w/ some extra strings, the case, a strap, and a pitch pipe to tune it. It got here quick, even during the Christmas season. I'm very happy w/ this for under $50 w/ shipping.

My only real issue is that it has a knick or two. I would have liked to have had a little bit of padding in the box they shipped it in. There was none at all, and if you're going to use UPS (which sucks), I would suggest some padding on the sides. But like I said, overall, for the price, I am very satisfied.

Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition - PC
Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition - PC
Offered by RarePCGames
Price: $25.99
29 used & new from $8.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Star Wars Story of all., December 17, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love this game. I've played it all the way through, had to install a new HDD, and I started over before I'll let myself buy 2. This game has some annoying quirks to it. My main issue is the camera angles can be extremely annoying on boss fights, and take some getting used to. But w/ that said, I LOVE this game. It's my favorite of all the Star Wars stories. The main character, Darth Vader's apprentice, has some awesome powers! The fighting and action is outstanding. The combo fighting and force powers are excellent. I would give this game 5 stars overall if it weren't for the annoying camera angles on the boss fights that may cost you a round our two. But it was worth me playing all the way to the end, (hadn't beaten Vader yet), then starting over again after my HDD crashed. If you haven't played this game yet, for $19.99 pick it up NOW! It was worth the $40 I paid for it and I can't wait to play 2!