Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Change Agent Des > Reviews

Browse

Change Agent Des' Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Change Agent Des RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
The New Mediterranean Diet Cookbook: A Delicious Alternative for Lifelong Health
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Recipes; Now The "Go To" Cookbook in Our House., March 25, 2014
I've been cooking from this for a few months and it has become the "Go To" cookbook in our house. Meals are much healthier than normal recipes. But they are still delicious. Favorites are (a) Lebanese Chicken, (b) basic fish, (c) lemon / garlic salad dressing. Beef stew is also amazing. I have never loved a cookbook more than I love this one.

Honeywell RTH230B 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell RTH230B 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat
Offered by MoArkEnt
Price: $86.95
14 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes Far Longer To Install Than They Claim; Batteries; Design, January 11, 2014
I've owned one of these for a few years and I just bought a second one. Three comments; 1. They claim on the package that it is "Designed to install in 15 minutes or less." Well maybe if you're a Master Electrician and you install these daily. For a regular person, it takes probably 90 minutes. 2. I find the one that I've had a few years uses a lot of batteries; they last no more than a year. Whereas other programmable thermostats in the house (i have a total of five) have batteries that last 10 years. (But those thermostats are no longer available!) 3. The design is simple and attractive.

Recycle Sticker, Vinyl Decal, for Car Window, Laptop, Wall Etc
Recycle Sticker, Vinyl Decal, for Car Window, Laptop, Wall Etc
Offered by urbandecal
Price: $7.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not As Shown In Picture, May 20, 2013
Color shown is black. Color delivered is Blue. I need black. Disappointed. Now I have to waste more time finding this in black.

Crawford-Lehigh 36360-6 Ultra Hold Eight-Hook Tool Rack, 36 by 5-Inch
Crawford-Lehigh 36360-6 Ultra Hold Eight-Hook Tool Rack, 36 by 5-Inch
Price: $24.23
19 used & new from $18.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Parts Break, June 15, 2012
I bought a few of these and the plastic parts break after not much use. I need to buy something else now.

Westinghouse T00448 2-Outlet Indoor Mechanical Timer, White
Westinghouse T00448 2-Outlet Indoor Mechanical Timer, White
Offered by Toys & Gifts USA
Price: $33.94
2 used & new from $29.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Construction, June 2, 2012
The low price seemed too good to be true. It was. I bought two. One of them has failed. The switch is very cheaply made and it broke. Unable to repair it myself.

Insanely Simple: The Obsession That Drives Apple's Success
Insanely Simple: The Obsession That Drives Apple's Success
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It's Simple: The Book Is Not Worth It, June 2, 2012
This book was a waste of money and time. And the fault is mine for not heeding the reviews of others. As one person said, "The subject could have been covered in an article, not a book." The book is a complete waste of time.

Ecolution Heavy Weight  12 Inch Fry Pan
Ecolution Heavy Weight 12 Inch Fry Pan
Offered by BigKitchen
Price: $40.93
2 used & new from $40.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, High Quality Pan, August 6, 2011
I replaced an old supermarket brand that had lost its finish and I like this pan more. The Ecolution's is heavier, but not at all too heavy. The cool silicone handles are much better than the chrome handles on the old pan. The guarantee of the finish is what sold me on this product. I would recommend it to anyone. Also, there is no longer a label stuck to the pan (like a prior reviewer had.) The "sleeve" it came in slides off and you an use the pan right away.

iSi Basics Silicone 13 Inch Turner, Red
iSi Basics Silicone 13 Inch Turner, Red
Price: $8.79
13 used & new from $5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flipper for Fried Eggs, August 6, 2011
I wanted a flipper for fried eggs to go with my new Ecolution griddle. This one is great. The key is that it has metal inside of it (which gives it strength and flexibility without being too thick. I like the bright red color too.

Ecolution Heavy Weight  11 Inch Griddle
Ecolution Heavy Weight 11 Inch Griddle
Price: $34.08
2 used & new from $34.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Griddle. Great Value., August 6, 2011
I replaced an old Calphalon that had lost its finish and I like this pan more. The Ecolution's corners are more rounded which makes it better for cooking round fried eggs or round pancakes. It's a heavy -- but not at all too heavy -- pan. And the cool silicone handles are much better than the chrome handles on the old Calphalon. The guarantee of the finish is what sold me on this product. I would recommend it to anyone.

Ecolution Elements Eco-Friendly 8 Piece Cookware Set, Green
Ecolution Elements Eco-Friendly 8 Piece Cookware Set, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookware; And Green Too; Works Great on Gas Stove, July 29, 2011
I got a set of the "Symphony" and it is great. I'm amazed at how evenly the heat is distributed across the entire pan. I assume this is because of the great bottom on the pans. I love the soft handles that can even go into the oven. I plan to buy a second set right now for our cabin in Maine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2011 1:07 PM PST