Profile for E. Bowers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Bowers "MrDungarees" RSS Feed (Maryland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fly For Free: How To Earn Free Flights Across The US And Around The World
Fly For Free: How To Earn Free Flights Across The US And Around The World
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, March 17, 2015
I wasn't expecting this to be about using credit cards to obtain frequent flyer miles.

Range Kleen 600-02 Fat Trapper Grease Container
Range Kleen 600-02 Fat Trapper Grease Container
Price: $7.99
63 used & new from $6.03

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a replacement for the one I ..., March 17, 2015
I bought this as a replacement for the one I let sit continuously on the stove. The first one melted either from being exposed to the oven vent or being a little too close to the gas flame on the stove burner. This would be a much nicer product it I could find a metal one that wouldn't melt.

RAVPower® Element 10400mAh External Battery USB Portable Charger (Dual USB Outputs, Ultra Compact Design,iSmart Broad Compatibility),Travel Charger for iPhone 6,iPhone 6 plus,iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 4S, 4, iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini 2 (Apple adapters not included); Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Note 3, Note 2; HTC One, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA, Motorola ATRIX, Droid, Moto X, Google Glass, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG Optimus, PS Vita, GoPro, Smart Watch and More - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... for my teenage granddaughter who could never keep her smart phone charged, March 17, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my teenage granddaughter who could never keep her smart phone charged. She is delighted with the product and tells me it more than meets her expectations.

Vertigo Cyclone Lighter - Clear
Vertigo Cyclone Lighter - Clear
Offered by BURN Wholesale
Price: $13.67
4 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I owned a previous lighter that died and this one makes a perfect replacement. I have no doubt it will start ..., December 8, 2014
This review is from: Vertigo Cyclone Torch Lighter
Just what I have been looking for. I owned a previous lighter that died and this one makes a perfect replacement. I have no doubt it will start a fire in the harshest conditions.

Magnetic Copper Bracelet Therapy Pain with High Power Magnets Antique Waves Design - Small
Offered by Magnet Jewelry Store
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this bracelet it seems my trigger finger has gotten better. It is an attractive bracelet and it doesn't ..., December 8, 2014
Maybe it's all in my mind but since I've been wearing this bracelet it seems my trigger finger has gotten better. It is an attractive bracelet and it doesn't leave a mark on my skin like a previous copper bracelet I wore.

Solar Charger - Creative Edge(TM) Solar-5 Solar Panel 5000mAh Water/ Shock/ Dust Resistant Portable Backup Power Bank Pack Dual USB Charger for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 4s, 4, iPods, iPad Mini Retina (Apple Lightning Adapter Included), Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 4, S3, S4, S5, Most Android/Windows Smart Cell Phones, GPS, Tablets, and Other USB-charged Devices
Offered by Creative Edge Products, LLC
Price: $99.99
5 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, December 8, 2014
This is a great product. I bought it as an alternative way to charge my phone for those times when no electrical outlet is available. It has served this purpose well. It was charged when I got it so I just attached it to my bag and try to make sure the right side is pointed toward the sun. So far I have used it to recharge my phone and camera. Each time it has recharged to three bars just using the solar power. I am thoroughly satisfied with this charger.

Se Professional 13 Piece Set Watch Back Press W/ 12 Dies Jt1229
Se Professional 13 Piece Set Watch Back Press W/ 12 Dies Jt1229
Offered by Micro-Tools
Price: $29.81
3 used & new from $16.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, June 19, 2014
I only have one criticism for this product, it didn't come with any instructions. My first attempt to use it I figured I could wing it - wrong. I broke the crystal on a watch. However, after going to YouTube to view a video which I should have done before my first attempt I discovered what I had done wrong and from that point on it has been a breeze.

Happier Than A Billionaire: Quitting My Job, Moving to Costa Rica, and Living the Zero Hour Work Week
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, March 17, 2014
I read this book because I've been thinking of relocating to Costa Rica. The book gave me a perspecfive I never would have gotten if I hadn't read it. I recommend it to anyone considering a trip to Costa Rica.

Bear Motion Premium Folio Case with Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $25.99
5 used & new from $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, February 5, 2014
I think this is a very attractive case. The red accent strap really sets it off. It would have been nicer if the stand was adjustable, it only has one position. I thought the keyboard would have been a great addition but I find myself using the keyboard on the screen because the keys are bigger.

The Friendly Swede Basics - Bundle of 6 Capacitive Stylus Pens (Rubber Tip, Universal Compatibility) + Two 15" Lanyards + Microfiber cloth (Black, Gold, Silver, Blue, Sea Blue, Green)
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, November 21, 2013
These are great, the only reason to buy the more expensive ones is because maybe you didn't know these existed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3