Profile for CTMedina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CTMedina RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Brown Beard & Moustache Set
Brown Beard & Moustache Set
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $5.73
14 used & new from $1.57

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a beard and mustache for a costume. ..., February 9, 2015
It is a beard and mustache for a costume. It fit well and did not fall apart. We have added it to our Halloween costume box of reusable costumes.

Carousel Petite Gumball Machine - 9"
Carousel Petite Gumball Machine - 9"
Offered by candymachines
Price: $18.45
10 used & new from $5.51

4.0 out of 5 stars but this was a good deal. The machine was sturdy and it worked, February 9, 2015
This was a Christmas present for my daughter. I am not sure why she wanted a gumball machine, but this was a good deal. The machine was sturdy and it worked. She would take more gumballs out by removing the lid, but the coin mechanism worked. It is well made and I had not problems with it.

Pelican 1400 Case with Foam for Camera (Black)
Pelican 1400 Case with Foam for Camera (Black)
Price: $74.82
99 used & new from $69.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product and good deal, February 9, 2015
I have not used this yet. I bought it mainly for my camera gear, but I might use it to transport my guns. I have other pelican cases and I love them. They are very sturdy and gives me piece of mind that my stuff is secure. This one is a good size. I have not put anything in it. The only draw back is the foam that came with it. I might get some different foam and just cut it out myself. I have used this type of foam before and you can never get it right. It just depends on what you are putting in it. So overall this case is great. Just keep the o-ring clean and make sure you don't close it when there is something hanging out like a camera strap. You can damage the edge and then you will have trouble closing it and getting a good seal. Luckily I have not test the water tightness of this or my other cases. This case was on sale when I bought it so that was even better. I should really give it 5 stars, but the foam is the only thing that takes away. You can buy it with other stuff inside, I would even rather buy it with nothing inside if I could save a few dollars.

Fotodiox 5-in-1 42" Premium-Grade Professional Collapsible Disc Reflector
Fotodiox 5-in-1 42" Premium-Grade Professional Collapsible Disc Reflector
Offered by fotodiox Inc.
Price: $22.95
4 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 9, 2015
This looks like a great reflector/diffuser/shade/etc. The construction looks good and it worked when I used it recently. I have a very similar one and the gold stuff has started to flake off. This one has a different texture and feels better than the one I had. I actually thought this was smaller than the one I had, but it is actually the same size. Having the different options is good. I have used the silver side to reflect some light from a studio strobe, I did not have someone holding it, but I just propped it up in the position I wanted it. It was a simple portrait shoot. It collapsed easily. I am happy with the product and it feels like it will last for a long time.

Chromo Inc® MACRO LED Ring with 48 LED High Power Lights for Canon/ Sony/ Nikon/ Sigma Lenses
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $25.49

4.0 out of 5 stars for the price..., February 9, 2015
I do not have a lens that this fits on, but I bought it because it was relatively inexpensive. I am not sure if I did not read in the desc what size the lens needed to be. It turned out that it actually felt inside the lens hood on one of my lenses so I was able to play with it for a little bit. It was a wide angle lens and I got this vignette effect that actually looked a little cool. I got this to do some macro shots and I will probably be getting some macro lens that this will work on. I would like the cord to be a little longer. It is plastic and not very bright, but for the price it is fine. I do like that you can switch either the right or left side or both sides. For the price it is a decent product. I am not sure how long it will past before something breaks, but looking at how it is made I don't think there is much to break. Just put fresh batteries and make sure you take the batteries out when you are not going to use it for a long time.

Sewing Machine Bobbin Case for Front Loading 15 Class Machines
Sewing Machine Bobbin Case for Front Loading 15 Class Machines
Offered by PLCEO US
Price: $4.98
11 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars good item, February 9, 2015
So far working fine. It feels like it is well made. I was able to get it in the machine easily. The plastic bobbins also fit pretty well in there. No problems yet and it was easy to get the thread in there.

20 pk Singer Class 15 Clear Bobbins 006066008
20 pk Singer Class 15 Clear Bobbins 006066008
Offered by T1Mall
Price: $2.21
12 used & new from $2.21

4.0 out of 5 stars but so far these are working fine., February 9, 2015
We have only used these a couple of times. I bought them for my daughter to use with a used sewing machine she was given. I wanted to stick with the metal bobbins, but so far these are working fine.

Kinetic Brushed Steel Wire Black Pan Organizer and Storage Unit 15011
Kinetic Brushed Steel Wire Black Pan Organizer and Storage Unit 15011
Price: $26.35
3 used & new from $13.74

4.0 out of 5 stars The rack worked like it should, February 9, 2015
The rack worked like it should. IT just did not fit in the cabinet that I was putting it in. The spacing is a little off. Most of our pans have lids as well and they do not fit with the lid on them. So I guess I have to get a separate one for the lids? But this rack did help a little to get better organized.

(132VR) Rampage Womens Classic Notch Collar Super Soft Fleece Night Shirt in Purple Size: XL
Offered by Classic Designs

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess the woman in the image is a very ..., February 9, 2015
I guess the woman in the image is a very small woman. I bought this for my wife and I thought I got the size right, but it did not fit at all. We ended up giving it to my 9 year daughter to wear.

UST Para 550 Paracord Bracelet (Red)
UST Para 550 Paracord Bracelet (Red)
Price: $12.89
2 used & new from $11.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, but kinda loose, May 28, 2013
For the price this bracelet was a good deal. I like the color. It is a little tough to snap. Also the pattern could be a little tighter or woven differently. Overall it is ok, but does not look as cool as some of the other paracord bracelets, but I did buy it more for functional than fashion. Have not had to use it yet so that is good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3