Profile for jmtk > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jmtk RSS Feed (san francisco)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Essene Book of Days 2015
The Essene Book of Days 2015
by Danaan Parry
Price: $19.95
6 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this journal!, January 26, 2015
I've always loved this journal. There is a morning and evening meditation with an intention/focus to set such as "bringing more clarity to...." each day. If you're interested in connecting more to the earth, the seasons and cycles of yourself and nature, and tapping into your authentic self, this is a great practice to do throughout the year. You can take just a few minutes or do your longer meditation practice along with it.

Swing Design Frame Flare with glass border 5x7
Swing Design Frame Flare with glass border 5x7
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Frame, January 26, 2015
Simple and as pictured, just what I wanted in a frame. Sturdy and stands well.

Allegra K Women Color Block Thumb Hole Sleeve Top Slim Fit T Shirt Dark Green XL
Offered by uxcell
Price: $13.33
2 used & new from $13.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually as pictured!, January 26, 2015
This top is the colors as pictured and true to size. it's fun yet the green is quite neutral in color. I got an XL and it fits like a women's XL (as opposed to Jr's). It is quite long, perfect for me at 5'9" since tops are often shorter than I'd like, but might be longer than expected for those shorter. The length for me literally goes lower than my hips if I were to pull it down straight. If you like a tighter fit than the picture, more of a Jr's or smaller XL's out there, size down. The material is average - not thick not thin and is soft. Seems well made, but I can't attest to that because I just got it. May well shrink once washed but I'm not sure.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 3, 2014
Super cute, doesn't leak, love it!

Positive Magic, Revised Edition
Positive Magic, Revised Edition
by Marion Weinstein
Price: $15.61
40 used & new from $7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those exploring Wicca, Magic and Spell Casting, November 3, 2014
I have had the original edition on my bookshelf for over 25 years. I have had just a few books that long in my collection. I've read many books on paganism, wicca and the like, and this book is one of the best (along with the necessity "The Spiral Dance" by Starhawk if you like formal ritual). I have been interested in all things spiritual, metaphysical, occult, transpersonal, new age etc. since I was a child and came upon this book in my early twenties. One reason I love this book is because it gets to the heart of how you and your words have power and how to use them in a way that serves yourself, the universe and everyone everywhere for the highest and best good. This book is especially good for those of you newer to magic and Wicca. It gives you a solid foundation in Wicca and inspires you to allow yourself to feel your connection with the universe (God, Goddess, call it what you will) and know you can create anything you want even better than you imagined (without manipulation) by allowing the universe to conspire with you.

KEEN Women's Madison Low CNX Hiking Shoe,Dusty Olive/Rose Red,11 M US
KEEN Women's Madison Low CNX Hiking Shoe,Dusty Olive/Rose Red,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfortable, July 23, 2014
I found these in person, but wanted to see if they came in a different color (I got the blue originally). I've always worn a size 10, and still do sometimes, but technically I'm 10.5 now. These 11's fit perfectly. I wanted a shoe that had a wide toe box, as I find my toes need more space these days since I am most often in flip flops or Ugg boots, and my beloved Merrell hiking boots are too tight now in the toe box. My toes love these shoes! I'm used to a thicker bottom - these are much thinner, almost "barefoot" style, yet I can walk for literally hours in them on concrete and my feet feel great. They're super cute and I love the neutral color with a splash of pink - I personally don't want to wear neon colors on my feet unless I'm at the gym. I will say that the first time I wore them (a one hour walk and then some shopping in store for another hour), I got a blister on the back of my heel. I wore them for a while with moleskin on the back of my heel (in fact, I wore them days later on a trip to see a friend, where we walked an average of 2-3 hours a day for a few days), and the problem was solved. So be forewarned - these might take some breaking in.

MLB Oakland Athletics Aluminum Wallet
MLB Oakland Athletics Aluminum Wallet
Price: $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Go A's!, July 23, 2014
Got this for a friend as a replacement. She loves it, though her first one broke pretty quickly (the latch), so I can't attest to its longevity.

Eparé Battery Operated Salt or Pepper Mill and Grinder
Eparé Battery Operated Salt or Pepper Mill and Grinder
Offered by Eparé
Price: $25.00
4 used & new from $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprise Bonus For Those Who Eat in the Dark, July 23, 2014
Can't attest to its longevity, as I've been using for a month or so, but this is a fun item to use. It has a little flashlight so you see where the pepper goes even if you're sneaking leftovers at midnight. Of course, sneaking isn't easy since it's a battery operated grinder so is pretty loud. The light is great for me at evening meals, since I'm in my 40's and was cursed by my mom. She used to say, "Stop making fun of my reading glasses. Wait until you turn 40!" I have reading glasses but don't wear them... It also has adjustable lever inside for thickness of the pepper grind, which works ok.

Carhartt Cargo Cropped Pants, Brown, 18
Carhartt Cargo Cropped Pants, Brown, 18

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok, April 30, 2014
These are long gone from my wardrobe. Size 18 fits more like 16, and it's very thick material so not very becoming to the figure. Nonetheless, they are great quality, especially if you need something more rugged.

Teva Women's Zirra Sandal,Chocolate Chip,10 M US
Teva Women's Zirra Sandal,Chocolate Chip,10 M US
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $70.00
3 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Teva Women's Zirra Sandal (Shoes)
These are comfortable both for walks and hikes, though the longest I hiked in them was 2 hours. They didn't rub the tops of my feet anywhere, which is a big deal for me, as often a strap will rip up my skin somewhere. They are adorable, so you can wear a sun dress or pants with them. Perfect for wet places. Bottom sticks well to rocks etc. Read the directions on how to tighten the straps - if you don't tighten them correctly, they'll come loose while you're walking. You'll get the hang of it quickly. I wear them a bit loose, so I can slip them on and off without undoing the straps.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5