Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Nobody > Reviews

Browse

Nobody's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nobody RSS Feed (HB)

Razer Deathadder Infrared Gaming Mouse
Razer Deathadder Infrared Gaming Mouse
Offered by BIZBUY INTERNATIONAL
Price: $56.19
4 used & new from $56.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mouse I have ever had, May 22, 2012
Literally. It is the most comfortable, accurate, coolest looking mouse I have ever had and I'm in love with it. Whether it's for gaming or just browsing the web it excels. Nuff' said.

Battlefield 3 - Xbox 360
Battlefield 3 - Xbox 360
Offered by Pinnacle Toys
Price: $13.95
571 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what is wrong with people., October 26, 2011
It's a shame that CoD fanboys have stooped to this level and troll BF3's customer reviews. The day after release and it appears EA has already fixed their servers, I have no problems whatsoever, so now I can give this game a 10/10 for me. And I'm a stickler when it comes to videogames. So far the campaign is superb, and the online is amazing. I don't see myself losing interest in it anytime soon. If anything else happens that I need to address, I will update this post; until then, I will see you on the battlefield.

Batman: Arkham City for Xbox 360
Batman: Arkham City for Xbox 360
Offered by Games 4 Life
Price: $24.97
312 used & new from $1.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Meets GTA, October 25, 2011
This is honestly one of the best games I have ever played. It's a little like the old Spiderman games, but 1000 times better. If Rockstar studios made a GTA with the main character as Batman, this would be it. The combat system is dynamic, the movement is fluid, the graphics are gorgeous, and the story is unparalleled. Is there anything else I need to say for you to buy this game? If you are on the fence, it is a must buy and is in contention for game of the year. This game is everything one could have dreamed it to be.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2011 3:04 AM PDT

Silicone Protective Case for Controller (Black)
Silicone Protective Case for Controller (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, July 1, 2011
Just picked these up for my old 360 controller that was losing its grip, and they feel awesome. Totally worth it if you are thinking of buying one. Some advice for those with FPS Freek (Vipr Black), I had to trim the area around the joysticks a little to get full range of movement. No biggie though, finished in a couple minutes and I was ready to get back on CoD/Halo and kick some ***!

Dragon Ball Z Kai: Part Four [Blu-ray]
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Part Four [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Colleen Clinkenbeard
5 used & new from $81.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, July 1, 2011
Growing up as a DBZ fanatic, I had to have this for obvious reasons. It's a great idea for them to make Kai to add create a new fan base of the series. Overall I enjoyed this collection, but I did have some gripes. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is not perfect; in most of the scenes with King Kai, the audio had problems where it would cut out for most of the scene. Being an avid fan of the series it was frustrating for me. But, it did not have that large of an impact on the whole of it. So, if you are thinking about buying this, I would say do it; and if you are looking at getting into the series, do it, because Goku is the greatest hero ever created.