Profile for J. Harricharan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Harricharan "Reader and Writer" RSS Feed (Atlanta, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Awakening to Inner Creativity: Following Your Inner Guide
Awakening to Inner Creativity: Following Your Inner Guide
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "...a Fantastic Book", December 24, 2014
"Awakening to Inner Creativity: Following Your Inner Guide" is a fantastic book, which has the ability to open the reader's eye to a whole new world of infinite possibilities. Do yourself a favor and get one and read it immediately. Then read it again. You will be pleasantly surprised.

51 life changing quotes by swami vivekananda and ramana maharishi (bonus quotes by  J Krishnamurthi).
51 life changing quotes by swami vivekananda and ramana maharishi (bonus quotes by J Krishnamurthi).
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspirational quotes to live by!, May 15, 2014
This is a short and simple, but inspirational book. When you feel down in the dumps, just read a page or two and you will have the courage to keep going,

Illusions II: The Adventures of a Reluctant Student
Illusions II: The Adventures of a Reluctant Student
by Richard Bach
Price: $10.69
30 used & new from $9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars A magnificent conclusion to the original bestseller!!!, March 25, 2014
I have waited for over thirty years for the rest of the story and finally, it's here. From the first time I read Richard Bach's "Illusions" I kept hoping for a sequel. Finally, here it is and what a wonderful sequel. I read the first "illusions" more than twenty times and had almost given up hope that there would be the sequel. I was delighted when "Illusions ii" came out. I have already read it three times and have recommended it to those who are close to me. Thank you, Richard, for sharing so much with so many of us!

How to Ask the Universe To Manifest Your Dreams?
How to Ask the Universe To Manifest Your Dreams?
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple reminder worth reading and rereading!, March 5, 2014
In this modern age, it is sometimes very difficult to find the time to read long books. I found that Sri Vishwanatht's new book, "How to Ask the Universe To Manifest Your Dreams" could be read in less than an hour, but most importantly, it provides the wisdom of the ages. There are 64 points and I found myself picking one or more at random to inspire me along life's highway. For the price, it's a fantastic bargain. For the contents, it is priceless.

Breaking The Law of Attraction: It Is Time To Awaken To Creation
Breaking The Law of Attraction: It Is Time To Awaken To Creation

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful little book..., August 29, 2013
I purchased my copy this morning and read it through right away. It is not a big, bulky book but one that could be read within an hour. It has distilled a whole lot of truth and wisdom into a simple, short book that could help millions of people who are searching for peace, love and happiness. Even though I've read it now a few times, I intend to reread it whenever I forget the important facets of the "Law of Attraction." Thank you for sharing such thoughts with us, Paul Sutherland. I, for one, look forward to more of your writings.
--John Harricharan -- award-winning author of the bestseller, "When You Can Walk on Water, Take the Boat."

Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 940XL (1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow)
Offered by SophiaGlobal-
Price: $24.50
2 used & new from $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally satisfied with this purchase..., August 27, 2013
I was so totally satisfied with this purchase that I decided to order again. I have a number of printers that were all running out of ink about the same time, but I didn't want to make a purchase for all of them until I tried the product on one. I was pleasantly surprised. Service was great and shipment was fast. Will continue ordering from this supplier.

The Nature of Personal Reality: Specific, Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know (A Seth Book)
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A life-affirming book that changes lives, June 1, 2013
"The Nature of Personal Reality" was one of the first Seth books I read. That was decades ago. Over the years I've had to purchase new copies since I underlined so many great thoughts. Currently, I have three hardcopies of this book and they are all marked up so much that it is time I get another one.

This book, by Jane Roberts and Robert Butts, served as an inspiration and comfort to me through some of the toughest times of my life. I now have quite a number of Jane's books in my personal library and go to them for strength and wisdom. Although there are times when I do not look at these books for long periods of time, I find myself going back to "The Nature of Personal Reality" when storm clouds seem to come into my life.

I rank this book as one of my "Top Ten" of all times. It truly saved my sanity.

--John Harricharan--award-winning author of "When You Can Walk on Water, Take the Boat"

Love's Voice Changes You: Pat's Patters
Love's Voice Changes You: Pat's Patters

5.0 out of 5 stars ...for all who feel life has been a great struggle, May 24, 2013
"Love's Voice Changes You" is a fantastic book, which has the ability to change many lives for the better. The author's way of expressing her thoughts and wisdom is so direct, simple and yet, extremely profound. At the same time, she provides us with some of the best, life-affirming tools to help us along our journey here. I found myself moved by the messages of this book and will certainly read and reread it as time flows on. I highly recommend this book to all who feel life has been a great struggle. They will find hope, strength and inspiration in its pages.
--John Harricharan, award-winning and bestselling author--

The Path of Songs: A Gift for the Soul
The Path of Songs: A Gift for the Soul
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent! Moving poems! A true gift to us!, March 25, 2013
Heather O'Hara is not just a poet, but an extraordinarily gifted poet. I have read thousands of poems from a variety of poets and I certainly put Heather O'Hara's book of poetry, "The Path of Songs," in the top one percent of the poems I've read. Unlike the hazy riddles written by many of today's poets, Heather's lines invariably express thoughts and emotions with crystal clarity. Thank you, Heather, for blessing us all with such wonderful poetry. Your poems sing their way into the heart and soul of the reader.

The Secret of Transcendence : Your Guide To Self Realisation
The Secret of Transcendence : Your Guide To Self Realisation
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ...transcends time and religions, March 10, 2013
This is a beautiful, extended allegory that seeks to transcend time, religions and philosophies. The story does not actually force you to believe various tenets but shows you the way to your heart and soul. The mystical parts serve as a great teaching method and leave the reader thinking about the mysteries of the universe. Definitely a great read!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5